Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38012 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #264 on: December 04, 2018, 06:04:08 PM »
Advertisement
You can't argue with facts about the shots in the Nix Film, the Mary Moorman photo, nor can you argue about the interviews and testimonies of Mr. Zapruder and Mr. Newman.  You have nothing but personal attacks.  What a pity.  I really thought you would add value here.  How disappointing.

Keep them coming though, I want everyone to see what you are.

Nothing personal at all. You are relatively new on this Forum and right out of the box you are destroying your own credibility. You have made a mistake by following the Pied Piper of Blevins. Basing an opinion on an ALTERED JFK Assassination Image has lead to your being embarrassingly wrong.  Next time, do your own in-depth investigative research Before distributing the Theory of someone else. You got game but you're green. That green has led to your getting bamboozled. Walk away Now and regard your lumps as a lesson learned.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: December 04, 2018, 06:04:08 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #265 on: December 04, 2018, 06:42:52 PM »
   Nothing personal at all. You are relatively new on this Forum and right out of the box you are destroying your own credibility. You have made a mistake by following the Pied Piper of Blevins. Basing an opinion on an ALTERED JFK Assassination Image has lead to your being embarrassingly wrong.  Next time, do your own in-depth investigative research Before distributing the Theory of someone else. You got game but you're green. That green has led to your getting bamboozled. Walk away Now and regard your lumps as a lesson learned.   

No need to back away when the facts are facts.  Not you or anyone can change facts.  Keep bringing other people to the fray, it does not matter.  Facts are facts and you cannot change facts to meet your point of view.
A couple of shots in the Nix film - Fact.
A person behind Mr. Zapruder in the Mary Photograph - Fact
Interviews and testimonies from Mr. Zapruder and Mr. Newman that shots came from the pergola - Fact
Police officers and Secret Service men testimonies in the WC that shots came from that area - Fact
Gunsmoke captured in film in Dealey Plaza right after the assassination - Fact

You can argue all you want, you can't change the facts.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #266 on: December 04, 2018, 07:07:10 PM »

This Kevyan character is a classic Internet troll
Don't take the bait

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: December 04, 2018, 07:07:10 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #267 on: December 04, 2018, 07:28:46 PM »
Don't take the bait

I am not a troll, this is classic Chappie telling everyone that does not agree with his warped, unvetted, without any fact theories.

You can't argue with facts Chappie, you just can't.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #268 on: December 04, 2018, 07:42:41 PM »
     Yeah. So a shooter Looks out of the 4th Shelter Window but fires/levels his rifle out of the 3rd Window? Chuck Connors/"The Rifleman" had better things to do on 11/22/63.

Re: "The Rifleman"....  Did you know that Whitey Bulger the convict who was murdered in prison last month was known as "The Rifleman"  in mafia circles?   Bulger was a amoral killer and a crack shot with a rifle.... He was given the moniker " The Rifleman" after the murder of JFK.... 

Is there a connection?....  I don't know.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: December 04, 2018, 07:42:41 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #269 on: December 04, 2018, 08:15:59 PM »
Re: "The Rifleman"....  Did you know that Whitey Bulger the convict who was murdered in prison last month was known as "The Rifleman"  in mafia circles?   Bulger was a amoral killer and a crack shot with a rifle.... He was given the moniker " The Rifleman" after the murder of JFK.... 

Is there a connection?....  I don't know.

I'm pretty sure the rifleman moniker was attached to his associate Stephen "The Rifleman" Flemmi.

Bulger was incarcerated 9 nine years for bank robbery and was in a number of places including Alcatraz from 1956 to 1965.

Stephen Joseph "The Rifleman" Flemmi (born June 9, 1934) is an Italian-American gangster and close associate of Winter Hill Gang boss Whitey Bulger. Beginning in 1975, Flemmi was a top echelon informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Despite delivering a great deal of intelligence about the inner workings of the Patriarca crime family, Flemmi's own criminal activities proved a public relations nightmare for the FBI. He was ultimately brought up on charges under the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), and pleaded guilty in return for a sentence of life in prison.

His nickname comes from the fact that Flemmi enlisted in the Army in 1951 at the age of 17 and served two tours of duty in Korea with the 187th Airborne Regimental Combat Team. He was awarded the Silver Star and Bronze Star Medal decorations for valor
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 12:35:32 AM by Steve Logan »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #270 on: December 04, 2018, 10:52:39 PM »
Don't take the bait

That's good advice Bill.

One thing that's a plus out of this garbage is that on several occasions I've found myself in serious agreement with Walt and Royell.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: December 04, 2018, 10:52:39 PM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #271 on: December 04, 2018, 11:02:55 PM »
That's good advice Bill.

One thing that's a plus out of this garbage is that on several occasions I've found myself in serious agreement with Walt and Royell.

I guess you don't like the fact I have presented here.  You have a problem with facts.  How disappointing.