Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 38017 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2018, 12:54:08 PM »
Advertisement
#4) Bill Newman: He had no idea where the shot came from.

Here you go:

[Excerpt]

Fagin homed in on how some researchers and authors selectively interpret the Newmans? descriptions of what they heard. The third shot that the Newmans said came from ?behind? them, he pointed out, has been used ?as evidence that you heard a shot from the grassy knoll."

And that?s simply not the case, said Bill Newman.

?It was the visual impact [of the fatal shot] that made me think the shot came down over our head,? he said. ?In all honesty, I have no idea where the shot came from.?---Bill Newman

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/news/2012/11/09/couple-who-witnessed-jfk-assassination-recall-infamous-day-the-shots-rang-out

Bill Newman does not discredit his initial thoughts of where he thought his shots came from in this interview that is 49 years after the fact.  He just does not know.  His initial reaction is that the shots came from the shelter.

His initial interview says that the shots came from the shelter and is corroborated by Mr. Zapruder's first interview and Warren Commission testimony.

Mr. Zapruder, in 1966 changed his story and agreed with the Warren Commission findings in this interview.  I don't know why he changed his mind, but his initial interview and testimony is corroborated by Mr. Newman.

There is photographic evidence of a person behind Mr. Zapruder, there is film evidence in the Nix Film of a shot being fired, there are the two initial testimony of Mr. Zapruder and Mr. Newman.

There is a photograph that shows what is most likely gunpowder smoke in Dealey Plaza right after the assassination from the San Diego Free Press

There is also testimony from law enforcement officers and secret service officers pointing to shots coming from the right front in the Warren Commission - https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/pdf/WH18_CE_1024.pdf

Secret Service man - Paul E. Landis - "My immediate thought was that the President could not possibly be alive after being hit like he was. I still am not certain from which direction the second shot came, but my reaction at the time was the shot came from somewhere towards the front right-hand side of the road."

Deputy Sherriff - Harold Elkins - "I immediately ran to the area from which it sounded like the shots had been fired. This is an area between the railroad and the Texas School Book Depository which is east of the railroad."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2018, 12:54:08 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2018, 03:27:33 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2018, 04:08:11 PM »

"Gunsmoke": Patch of discolored fall foliage. Shows up in post-assassination photos.

Bill Newman's "garden":

(Line of reddish hedges)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2018, 04:08:11 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2018, 05:05:08 PM »
Hard photographic in the Mary Moorman photo and video evidence in the Nix film,  plus the initial testimonies of Mr. Zapruder and Mr. Newman.  It is all there for you to interpret whichever way you want.
Why don't you prove the evidence wrong!  Show supporting information on why the Mary Moorman photo and Nix film evidence is wrong and show evidence that Mr. Zapruder and Mr. Newman never meant to say what they said minutes after the assassination.

You are Borrowing quite a bit from the Blevins presentations over on You Tube. This would include Blevins having Altered/Colorized the Moorman Photo. Do we really know ALL that he has done to the Moorman Photo? Do NOT rely on Altered Images to corroborate your position/opinion. Blevins is Now claiming that the Babushka Woman was actually Abe Zapruder's wife and she was signaling the shooters in the shelter behind Zapruder with the camera flash attachment on her camera. Choosing to tag-team with someone such as Blevins damages your position/opinion. Using Testimony and Un-Altered Images to proffer an opinion is A-OK. Also employing the props of someone with the track record of Blevins taints all the good research work you have done. 

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2018, 05:14:43 PM »
     You are Borrowing quite a bit from the Blevins presentations over on You Tube. This would include Blevins having Altered/Colorized the Moorman Photo. Do we really know ALL that he has done to the Moorman Photo? Do NOT rely on Altered Images to corroborate your position/opinion. Blevins is Now claiming that the Babushka Woman was actually Abe Zapruder's wife and she was signaling the shooters in the shelter behind Zapruder with the camera flash attachment on her camera. Choosing to tag-team with someone such as Blevins damages your position/opinion. Using Testimony and Un-Altered Images to proffer an opinion is A-OK. Also employing the props of someone with the track record of Blevins taints all the good research work you have done.

Is using the Mary Moorman photo from NBC News / Today Show altered?  Is using an image of remnant smoke from the shooters guns from a sourced location such as the San Diego Free Press altered?  Stop bringing someone else into the fray with images that are sourced from National sources.

If you have information that can change our opinion on these images and accompanying interviews and testimonies, bring it forward.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2018, 05:14:43 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2018, 05:23:24 PM »
Is using the Mary Moorman photo from NBC News / Today Show altered?  Is using an image of remnant smoke from the shooters guns from a sourced location such as the San Diego Free Press altered?  Stop bringing someone else into the fray with images that are sourced from National sources.

If you have information that can change our opinion on these images and accompanying interviews and testimonies, bring it forward.

Are you Denying using the Blevins Colorized Photo to corroborate shooter(s) inside the Shelter behind Zapruder? The use of this Altered Photo taints your other good sources. Buttressing your Smoke Photo with eyewitness Sam Holland would be wise.

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2018, 05:37:28 PM »
   Are you Denying using the Blevins Colorized Photo to corroborate shooter(s) inside the Shelter behind Zapruder? The use of this Altered Photo taints your other good sources. Buttressing your Smoke Photo with eyewitness Sam Holland would be wise.
I don't know who the colored picture if from, but it corroborates the sourced image of the Mary Moorman photo from NBC News / Today Show.  This image does not taint any other good sources.  But since you bring it up, I am getting a colorization company to make one for me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2018, 05:37:28 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2018, 05:47:38 PM »
I don't know who the colored picture if from, but it corroborates the sourced image of the Mary Moorman photo from NBC News / Today Show.  This image does not taint any other good sources.  But since you bring it up, I am getting a colorization company to make one for me.

The colorized Moorman Photo you have posted is the work of Blevins. The shooters inside the Shelter behind Zapruder = an opinion that Blevins has been putting out on You Tube for at least 3+ years. Blevins uses his colorized Moorman Photo to prove his shooters in the shelter opinion. The major problem with this theory is that both Zapruder and Sitzman would have to be part of the assassination to Never have reported rifle fire within mere feet of their Perch Position. Zapruder got $150,000 for his film = a possible pay off IF he were part of the conspiracy. I am unaware of Sitzman ever getting anything/$$$.