Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 37322 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2018, 02:23:47 AM »
Advertisement
My job?  What world of distorted reality are you living in?  The key to YOUR position is HARD and CREDIBLE proof. Do you not understand the definition? Indisputable. You people are astounding in your ignorance. Right now, you don?t belong at the table of even serious conspiracy wackos. Embarrassing.

You are not proving or disproving anything.  You are just talking.  Similar to a dog barking with no bite.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2018, 02:23:47 AM »

Online Paul May

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2018, 02:32:24 AM »
Correct. There is nothing to discuss.

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2018, 02:48:24 AM »
Correct. There is nothing to discuss.
Apparently so, I thought you would be the person to try to discredit my research.  Unfortunately, I was wrong.  You can't prove or disprove anything, you just know how to base your conclusions based on I don't know what.

How unfortunate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2018, 02:48:24 AM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2018, 03:06:43 AM »
1. The Mary Moorman photo shows a person behind Mr. Zapruder.
2. The Nix film shows a smoke trail from a person behind Mr. Zapruder.
3. Mr. Zapruder said in an interview and testimony that he thought the shots came right from behind him.
4. Mr. Newman said in an interview and in his testimony that he thought the shots came from the shelter behind him.

Your job is to prove either of 1, 2, 3, or 4 wrong.  Prove that these undeniable facts are not true.

No that's not how it works. The onus is on you to provide rock solid evidence if you want to claim they are undeniable facts.

OK, over to you; show us your evidence.

Online Paul May

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2018, 03:31:48 AM »
Research? You jest. If your ?research? determined your conclusions, you need to find a different way to pass your time. The crap you posted has been discredited over 55 years numerous times.  This is but one more example of a wacko CT sticking to his personal favorite theory despite the absence of hard and credible evidence. Do you believe your theory is based on hard, credible evidence?  If yes, explain to the forum members your ?research? proving so.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2018, 03:31:48 AM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2018, 04:04:29 AM »
Research? You jest. If your ?research? determined your conclusions, you need to find a different way to pass your time. The crap you posted has been discredited over 55 years numerous times.  This is but one more example of a wacko CT sticking to his personal favorite theory despite the absence of hard and credible evidence. Do you believe your theory is based on hard, credible evidence?  If yes, explain to the forum members your ?research? proving so.
Obviously, you want more after you said you have had enough.

Show proof that what I have provided has been discredited over 55 years numerous times.  As I said, a barking dog has no bite.

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2018, 04:25:43 AM »
Obviously, you want more after you said you have had enough.

Show proof that what I have provided has been discredited over 55 years numerous times.  As I said, a barking dog has no bite.

Keyvan, You've got

NOTHING
ZERO
SWEET FARK ALL

It is YOUR responsibility to back up your claims of undeniable facts. Can you do that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2018, 04:25:43 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2018, 07:49:05 AM »
1. The Mary Moorman photo shows a person behind Mr. Zapruder.
2. The Nix film shows a smoke trail from a person behind Mr. Zapruder.
3. Mr. Zapruder said in an interview and testimony that he thought the shots came right from behind him.
4. Mr. Newman said in an interview and in his testimony that he thought the shots came from the shelter behind him.

Your job is to prove either of 1, 2, 3, or 4 wrong.  Prove that these undeniable facts are not true.

#4) Bill Newman: He had no idea where the shot came from.

Here you go:

[Excerpt]

Fagin homed in on how some researchers and authors selectively interpret the Newmans? descriptions of what they heard. The third shot that the Newmans said came from ?behind? them, he pointed out, has been used ?as evidence that you heard a shot from the grassy knoll."

And that?s simply not the case, said Bill Newman.

?It was the visual impact [of the fatal shot] that made me think the shot came down over our head,? he said. ?In all honesty, I have no idea where the shot came from.?---Bill Newman

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/news/2012/11/09/couple-who-witnessed-jfk-assassination-recall-infamous-day-the-shots-rang-out
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 08:48:36 AM by Bill Chapman »