Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.  (Read 36847 times)

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« on: November 26, 2018, 10:11:03 PM »
Advertisement
 Just want all of you to be aware of the photographic, film, and written testimony evidence that is out there.

Mr. Zapruder's testimony

Mr. LIEBELER - Yes.
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes--after the shots--yes, some of them were motorcycle cops--I guess they left their motorcycles running and they were running right behind me, of course, in the line of the shooting. I guess they thought it came from right behind me.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you have any impression as to the direction from which these shots came?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No, I also thought it came from back of me. Of course, you can't tell when something is in line it could come from anywhere, but being I was here and he was hit on this line and he was hit right in the head--I saw it right around here, so it looked like it came from here and it could come from there.
Mr. LIEBELER - All right, as you stood here on the abutment and looked down into Elm Street, you saw the President hit on the right side of the head and you thought perhaps the shots had come from behind you?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Well, yes.
Mr. LIEBELER - From the direction behind you?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes, actually--I couldn't say what I thought at the moment, where they came from--after the impact of the tragedy was really what I saw and I started and I said--yelling, "They've killed him"--I assumed that they came from there, because as the police started running back of me, it looked like it came from the back of me.
Mr. LIEBELER - But you didn't form any opinion at that time as to what direction the shots did come from actually?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/zapruder.htm

Testimony Of Abraham Zapruder. The testimony of Abraham Zapruder was taken at 1 p.m., on July 22, 1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building, Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. Wesley J. Liebeler, assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

https://www.jfk.org/the-collections/abraham-zapruder-film/zapruder-interview-transcript/

Zapruder Interview Transcript - The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza - The Sixth Floor Museum - The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey PlazaThe Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza | The Sixth Floor Museum

Here is Mr. Bill Newman's testimony:

Q: How many shots did you hear?

A: I heard at least three. I often thought of four, but I can't clearly say there were four shots; I can clearly say there were three.

Q: Do you have any impression as to the direction from which the shots came?

A: Yes, sir. From the sound of the shots, the report of the rifle or whatever it was, it sounded like they were coming directly behind from where I was standing.

Q: Now would you push the microphone aside and step down to the aerial photograph and identify that general area, just the general area from which the sounds came.

A: In my opinion, the sounds of the shots sounded as if they had come from directly behind me (indicating). I was standing near this light standard here, and I thought the shots were coming from back here, and apparently, everybody else did because they all ran in that direction.

http://www.jfk-online.com/wnewmanshaw.html

Mary Moorman photo - NBC source -

JFK 'grassy knoll' photo fails to sell at auction - TODAY.com
A pivotal piece of American history went on sale Friday morning ? but did not sell. The item ? a Polaroid photo snapped in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963, the day of President John F. Kennedy?s ...

Look in the shelter, there are people there to the back of Mr. Zapruder.

Nix
Film -
Look at the shelter around the 5-second mark. A shot is fired from the third window and there is another shot fired from the walkway behind Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman.

Play the video in slow motion, you will see a shot from the third window and a smoke trail from the walkway behind Mr. Zapruder. -

How to view the video is slow motion -
In Mr. Zapruder's original statements, he thought he was in the direct line of fire, the shots came from behind him.
In Mr. Newman's original statements, he thought the shots came from the pergola.

This information is hard to grasp, but there is no denying the truth of photographic and film evidence.  I am not asking you to change your opinion, I just want you to know the truth.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 10:18:13 PM by Keyvan Shahrdar »

JFK Assassination Forum

Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« on: November 26, 2018, 10:11:03 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Proof JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 10:20:39 PM »
just want all of you to be aware of the photographic, film, and written testimony evidence that is out there.

Mr. Zapruder's testimony

Mr. LIEBELER - Yes.
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes--after the shots--yes, some of them were motorcycle cops--I guess they left their motorcycles running and they were running right behind me, of course, in the line of the shooting. I guess they thought it came from right behind me.
Mr. LIEBELER - Did you have any impression as to the direction from which these shots came?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No, I also thought it came from back of me. Of course, you can't tell when something is in line it could come from anywhere, but being I was here and he was hit on this line and he was hit right in the head--I saw it right around here, so it looked like it came from here and it could come from there.
Mr. LIEBELER - All right, as you stood here on the abutment and looked down into Elm Street, you saw the President hit on the right side of the head and you thought perhaps the shots had come from behind you?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Well, yes.
Mr. LIEBELER - From the direction behind you?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - Yes, actually--I couldn't say what I thought at the moment, where they came from--after the impact of the tragedy was really what I saw and I started and I said--yelling, "They've killed him"--I assumed that they came from there, because as the police started running back of me, it looked like it came from the back of me.
Mr. LIEBELER - But you didn't form any opinion at that time as to what direction the shots did come from actually?
Mr. ZAPRUDER - No.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/zapruder.htm

Testimony Of Abraham Zapruder. The testimony of Abraham Zapruder was taken at 1 p.m., on July 22, 1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building, Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. Wesley J. Liebeler, assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

https://www.jfk.org/the-collections/abraham-zapruder-film/zapruder-interview-transcript/

Zapruder Interview Transcript - The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza - The Sixth Floor Museum - The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey PlazaThe Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza | The Sixth Floor Museum

Here is Mr. Bill Newman's testimony:

Q: How many shots did you hear?

A: I heard at least three. I often thought of four, but I can't clearly say there were four shots; I can clearly say there were three.

Q: Do you have any impression as to the direction from which the shots came?

A: Yes, sir. From the sound of the shots, the report of the rifle or whatever it was, it sounded like they were coming directly behind from where I was standing.

Q: Now would you push the microphone aside and step down to the aerial photograph and identify that general area, just the general area from which the sounds came.

A: In my opinion, the sounds of the shots sounded as if they had come from directly behind me (indicating). I was standing near this light standard here, and I thought the shots were coming from back here, and apparently, everybody else did because they all ran in that direction.

http://www.jfk-online.com/wnewmanshaw.html

Mary Moorman photo - NBC source -

JFK 'grassy knoll' photo fails to sell at auction - TODAY.com
A pivotal piece of American history went on sale Friday morning ? but did not sell. The item ? a Polaroid photo snapped in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963, the day of President John F. Kennedy?s ...

Look in the shelter, there are people there to the back of Mr. Zapruder.

Nix
Film -
Look at the shelter around the 5-second mark. A shot is fired from the third window and there is another shot fired from the walkway behind Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman.

Play the video in slow motion, you will see a shot from the third window and a smoke trail from the walkway behind Mr. Zapruder. -

How to view the video is slow motion -
In Mr. Zapruder's original statements, he thought he was in the direct line of fire, the shots came from behind him.

This information is hard to grasp, but there is no denying the truth of photographic and film evidence.  I am not asking you to change your opinion, I just want you to know the truth.

Many of us here in the forum know that President Kennedy was murdered as the result of a conspiracy.   It doesn't take a genius to understand that only the most powerful men in the U.S. ( LBJ & Hoover at the top) could have been responsible for the coup and the cover up.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 12:57:29 AM »
Know?  How can you possibly know for sure when no hard credible proof of such has come forward in 55 years?  Let?s be reasonable. You may believe he was killed by a conspiracy.  Belief is something one has in the absence of actual evidence.  People believe Bigfoot exists.  Actual evidence?  None.  You?re no different than those people. That?s scary huh?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 01:14:41 AM by Paul May »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 12:57:29 AM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2018, 01:32:04 AM »
Know?  How can you possibly know for sure when no hard credible proof of such has come forward in 55 years?  Let?s be reasonable. You may believe he was killed by a conspiracy.  Belief is something one has in the absence of actual evidence.  People believe Bigfoot exists.  Actual evidence?  None.  You?re no different than those people. That?s scary huh?

Hard photographic in the Mary Moorman photo and video evidence in the Nix film,  plus the initial testimonies of Mr. Zapruder and Mr. Newman.  It is all there for you to interpret whichever way you want.
Why don't you prove the evidence wrong!  Show supporting information on why the Mary Moorman photo and Nix film evidence is wrong and show evidence that Mr. Zapruder and Mr. Newman never meant to say what they said minutes after the assassination.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 01:52:34 AM »
What specifically do you believe the Moorman photo and Nix film prove?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2018, 01:52:34 AM »

Offline Keyvan Shahrdar

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 02:00:01 AM »
1. The Mary Moorman photo shows a person behind Mr. Zapruder.
2. The Nix film shows a smoke trail from a person behind Mr. Zapruder.
3. Mr. Zapruder said in an interview and testimony that he thought the shots came right from behind him.
4. Mr. Newman said in an interview and in his testimony that he thought the shots came from the shelter behind him.

Your job is to prove either of 1, 2, 3, or 4 wrong.  Prove that these undeniable facts are not true.

Offline Paul May

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 02:04:58 AM »
My job?  What world of distorted reality are you living in?  The key to YOUR position is HARD and CREDIBLE proof. Do you not understand the definition? Indisputable. You people are astounding in your ignorance. Right now, you don?t belong at the table of even serious conspiracy wackos. Embarrassing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2018, 02:04:58 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2018, 02:17:35 AM »
My job?  What world of distorted reality are you living in?  The key to YOUR position is HARD and CREDIBLE proof. Do you not understand the definition? Indisputable. You people are astounding in your ignorance. Right now, you don?t belong at the table of even serious conspiracy wackos. Embarrassing.
Be fair Paul: He does deserve to be "under the table".