Author Topic: The Real Magic Bullet  (Read 11759 times)

Online Michael Capasse

Re: The Real Magic Bullet
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2017, 01:40:44 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Working copies? You mean drafts? So what? The autopsy report itself was never altered.

...you really should read back before replying
it'd be good practice for your comprehension

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2017, 01:41:19 AM »
On August 2, 1998, the Associated Press reported that a group of government investigators, the Assassinations Records Review Board, had made a discovery about JFKs autopsy notes.

Under oath [before the ARRB], Humes finally acknowledged under persistent questioning in testimony that differs from what he told the Warren Commission that he had destroyed both his notes taken at the autopsy and the first draft of the autopsy report.
Humes had told the Warren Commission hed incinerated a first draft of JFKs autopsy protocol, but hed said nothing about destroying autopsy notes taken by hand during the autopsy. In fact, he implied, apparently untruthfully, that all original notes had been preserved.

Cite where he says this.... :pointdown:

"And when I noticed that these bloodstains were on this document that I had prepared, I said nobody's going to ever get these documents. I'm not going to keep them, and nobody else is ever going to get them. So I copied them--and you probably have a copy in my longhand of what I wrote. It's made from the original. And I then burned the original notes in the fireplace of my family room to prevent them from ever falling into the hands of what I consider inappropriate people. And there's been a lot of flack about this, that they're all part of a big conspiracy that I did this because I was involved in I don't know what I was involved. Ludicrous." -- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2017, 01:43:45 AM »
...you really should read back before replying
it'd be good practice for your comprehension

Michael, perhaps this type of discussion is a bit above your pay grade. My comprehension ability is quite well. Yours is below par.

Online Michael Capasse

« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2017, 01:49:57 AM »
"And when I noticed that these bloodstains were on this document that I had prepared, I said nobody's going to ever get these documents. I'm not going to keep them, and nobody else is ever going to get them. So I copied them--and you probably have a copy in my longhand of what I wrote. It's made from the original. And I then burned the original notes in the fireplace of my family room to prevent them from ever falling into the hands of what I consider inappropriate people. And there's been a lot of flack about this, that they're all part of a big conspiracy that I did this because I was involved in I don't know what I was involved. Ludicrous." -- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

...and 2 years later....

On August 2, 1998, the Associated Press reported that a group of government investigators, the Assassinations Records Review Board, had made a discovery about JFKs autopsy notes.

Under oath [before the ARRB], Humes finally acknowledged under persistent questioning in testimony that differs from what he told the Warren Commission that he had destroyed both his notes taken at the autopsy and the first draft of the autopsy report.
Humes had told the Warren Commission hed incinerated a first draft of JFKs autopsy protocol, but hed said nothing about destroying autopsy notes taken by hand during the autopsy.

In fact, he implied, apparently untruthfully, that all original notes had been preserved.

« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 01:52:01 AM
by Michael Capasse
»

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2017, 02:10:16 AM »
...and 2 years later....

Humes had told the Warren Commission hed incinerated a first draft of JFKs autopsy protocol, but hed said nothing about destroying autopsy notes taken by hand during the autopsy.

In fact, he implied, apparently untruthfully, that all original notes had been preserved.

You copied and pasted that from Aguilar and Cunningham's crap article, not from the Associated Press article itself. The AP article misrepresented the ARRB testimony of Humes. It presents it as Humes breaking down under pressure. That's not what happened at all. Humes wasn't fazed one bit by the questioning.

Online Michael Capasse

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2017, 02:15:17 AM »
You copied and pasted that from Aguilar and Cunningham's crap article, not from the Associated Press article itself. The AP article misrepresented the ARRB testimony of Humes. It presents it as Humes breaking down under pressure. That's not what happened at all. Humes wasn't fazed one bit by the questioning.

:rofl3:
these are the sources from that portion of the article and there is nothing crap about them...
that article btw was written in 2003

[23] Mike Feinsalber, JFK Autopsy Files Are Incomplete. Associated Press, August 2, 1998, 11:48 a.m. EDT.

[24] See CERTIFICATE signed by J. J. Humes, 11/24/63, and cosigned by George Burkley, MD. Reproduced in: Weisberg, Harold, Post Mortem. Frederick, Maryland, 1975, p. 524. This document was published by the Assassination Records Review Board as ARRB MD # 9.

[25] See CERTIFICATE signed by J. J. Humes, 11/24/63, and cosigned by George Burkley, MD,. Reproduced in: Weisberg, Harold, Post Mortem. Frederick, Maryland, 1975, p. 525. This document was published by the Assassination Records Review Board as ARRB MD # 10.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 03:43:40 AM
by Michael Capasse
»

Offline James Hess

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2017, 02:15:58 AM »
Barbershop mirror or echo effect?