Author Topic: The Real Magic Bullet  (Read 13480 times)

Offline James Hess

• Why Study a "Fairy-tale"?
Re: The Real Magic Bullet
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2017, 10:54:29 AM »

Focus:...Z312

How does a shot from the right side
enter the right temple
and exit the right rear?
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 11:18:53 AM
by James Hess
»

Offline Dillon Rankine

« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2017, 04:09:28 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

enter the right temple
and exit the right rear?

Bullet deflection. Bullets don't travel in straight lines through skulls. There is no evidence of an outshoot in the area behind the right ear, rather above it on top of the head. A wound in his location (postulating a a shot from the HSCA position) could be explained as a tangential wound, or tangential trajectory of a hunting bullet. 

The fact that people still honestly ask this question proves how little they know about the issues relevant is an actual understanding of the case (i.e., forensic science).

So now I must ask what merit you think posing this vacuous question has? By which I mean are you attempting to prove a point or are you genuinely curious? If the latter, then I can give more detail as to the processes whereby which a shot would be possible if you wish?

Offline Gary Craig

• "The human mind is our fundamental resource." JFK
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2017, 05:33:10 PM »

enter the right temple
and exit the right rear?

Tink Thompson, author of "Six Seconds in Dallas", gives a believable explanation during the following interview.

Interview with Josiah Thompson  Part II

The forward head movement between Z-312 & Z-313 is an illusion.

JFK was hit in the head, from the right front,  @ Z-313 and from behind @ Z-328.

--------

The 1st shot hit JFK while he was behind the Stemmons sign, in the Z-film, and caused him to fall towards Jackie.

The 3rd shot hit him in the head @ Z-313.

Doesn't that mean there wasn't enough time to fire those 3 bullets from the TSBD Carcano ala the WC

"Lone Nut" did it narrative?

Dave Powers, special assistant to President John F. Kennedy

Rode directly behind JFK in the Secret Service follow up car on 11/22/63.

1st shot - JFK's hand goes to throat and he falls toward Jackie.

2nd shot - JBC is now out of sight.

3rd shot - hits JFK in head.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2017, 05:49:20 PM »
Tink Thompson, author of "Six Seconds in Dallas", gives a believable explanation during the following interview.

Interview with Josiah Thompson  Part II

The forward head movement between Z-312 & Z-313 is an illusion.

JFK was hit in the head, from the right front,  @ Z-313 and from behind @ Z-328.

--------

The 1st shot hit JFK while he was behind the Stemmons sign, in the Z-film, and caused him to fall towards Jackie.

The 3rd shot hit him in the head @ Z-313.

Doesn't that mean there wasn't enough time to fire those 3 bullets from the TSBD Carcano ala the WC

"Lone Nut" did it narrative?

Dave Powers, special assistant to President John F. Kennedy

Rode directly behind JFK in the Secret Service follow up car on 11/22/63.

1st shot - JFK's hand goes to throat and he falls toward Jackie.

2nd shot - JBC is now out of sight.

3rd shot - hits JFK in head.

"FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE..............................."

Relying on Assassination Images that ALL were initially Handled/Developed by KODAK, will continue to render Nothing but the ongoing confusion and heated discussions that ensued with the boot leg copies of the Zapruder Film in the 60's. WISE UP. That Deck of Image Cards you have been dealt is Stacked.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 05:51:29 PM »
Bullet deflection. Bullets don't travel in straight lines through skulls. There is no evidence of an outshoot in the area behind the right ear, rather above it on top of the head. A wound in his location (postulating a a shot from the HSCA position) could be explained as a tangential wound, or tangential trajectory of a hunting bullet. 

The fact that people still honestly ask this question proves how little they know about the issues relevant is an actual understanding of the case (i.e., forensic science).

So now I must ask what merit you think posing this vacuous question has? By which I mean are you attempting to prove a point or are you genuinely curious? If the latter, then I can give more detail as to the processes whereby which a shot would be possible if you wish?

:thumbs1xx:   :hee20hee20hee:

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 06:01:18 PM »

"FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE..............................."

Relying on Assassination Images that ALL were initially Handled/Developed by KODAK, will continue to render Nothing but the ongoing confusion and heated discussions that ensued with the boot leg copies of the Zapruder Film in the 60's. WISE UP. That Deck of Image Cards you have been dealt is Stacked.

"WISE UP."

LOL

:rolleyes:

Why would they create a film that shows conspiracy?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 06:44:24 PM »

enter the right temple
and exit the right rear?

How does a shot from the right rear enter the right rear of the head and go straight forward? That is the OFFICIAL claim. It requires a defense. Well?