Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's Fingerprint Evidence  (Read 11195 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Oswald's Fingerprint Evidence
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2018, 11:34:12 PM »
Advertisement
Says the guy who assumed that LHO's took his shirt off for the alleged shooting and then used it to wipe down the rifle.

I made no such assumption.  You're not bright enough to understand, though.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2018, 11:34:12 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2018, 05:04:29 AM »

So you were there on 11/22/63?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2018, 05:32:23 AM »
All you've got is NobodyButOswald with NO supporting evidence.

You've got NO candidate to supplant Oswald as prime suspect. I've posted two topics requesting same, but y'all seem caught out like a deer in the headlights. Why is that?

My research reveals that 5 witnesses ID'd Oswald at the Tippit scene: another one saw him with pistol raised up, walking right past him, muttering something about a poor dumb cop.

Yes... Oswald, who just happened to work in the building that gave a somewhat opportunistic shooter a bird's eye view to a kill.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 05:45:13 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2018, 05:32:23 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2018, 12:57:50 PM »
Says the guy who assumed that LHO's took his shirt off for the alleged shooting and then used it to wipe down the rifle.

So you were there on 11/22/63?

I rest my case.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2018, 05:25:45 PM »
You've got NO candidate to supplant Oswald as prime suspect. I've posted two topics requesting same, but y'all seem caught out like a deer in the headlights. Why is that?

My research reveals that 5 witnesses ID'd Oswald at the Tippit scene: another one saw him with pistol raised up, walking right past him, muttering something about a poor dumb cop.

Yes... Oswald, who just happened to work in the building that gave a somewhat opportunistic shooter a bird's eye view to a kill.

I don't know where you reside, but in the United States it is not required to name a suspect to show your innocence. LHO, or anyone else, doesn't have to do this.

Conversely,  the failure to show who was involved in the conspiracy does NOT make LHO guilty. Only the evidence can do that and that shows a conspiracy took place in the assassination of JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2018, 05:25:45 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2018, 05:26:54 PM »

I rest my case.

You offered your opinion on what LHO did, but you WEREN'T there and have NO evidence to support your opinion, thus, it is an ASSUMPTION by you.

You have NO case to rest.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 05:29:51 PM by Rob Caprio »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2018, 09:42:37 PM »

But how does any of this make Oswald a lone nut assassin? This isn't a courtroom, we are only discussing the relevance of any fingerprint evidence. God forbid we try to piece together the puzzle on a JFK forum.

The problem with the LNer position is they aren't actually LNers, they are "Coincidence Theorists" (CTs) and all their eggs are in the LNer basket. They can't concede a single point or they are done. LHO must have done it exactly the way the WC lays out or it all goes up in smoke. Imagine decades shilling for the conspirators. In for a penny.

My only point to this thread was to expose blatant anomalies in the data. I Googled the "lack of prints do not exonerate Oswald" sites and I agree, generally that prints don't always show up in the frequency you would expect, however, they do not address Oswald's case specifically. We are talking about EXTENSIVE handling of several items and only 6 prints total and nary a print on the rifle. You don't need to be an expert to know BS when you smell it. And this is all a game of public opinion, after all. Not some LNer courtroom where you guys can deny any damn thing you like for any reason just because the CTs don't have a smoking gun.

The conspirators thank you LNers for your patronage as the few remaining laugh themselves into the sunset.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 09:59:53 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2018, 09:42:37 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2018, 11:39:42 PM »
But how does any of this make Oswald a lone nut assassin? This isn't a courtroom, we are only discussing the relevance of any fingerprint evidence. God forbid we try to piece together the puzzle on a JFK forum.

The problem with the LNer position is they aren't actually LNers, they are "Coincidence Theorists" (CTs) and all their eggs are in the LNer basket. They can't concede a single point or they are done. LHO must have done it exactly the way the WC lays out or it all goes up in smoke. Imagine decades shilling for the conspirators. In for a penny.

My only point to this thread was to expose blatant anomalies in the data. I Googled the "lack of prints do not exonerate Oswald" sites and I agree, generally that prints don't always show up in the frequency you would expect, however, they do not address Oswald's case specifically. We are talking about EXTENSIVE handling of several items and only 6 prints total and nary a print on the rifle. You don't need to be an expert to know BS when you smell it. And this is all a game of public opinion, after all. Not some LNer courtroom where you guys can deny any damn thing you like for any reason just because the CTs don't have a smoking gun.

The conspirators thank you LNers for your patronage as the few remaining laugh themselves into the sunset.

You lost me at the last line. And it seems to me that conspiracy-mongers are the ones marginalized. Further to that, I suspect that conspiracists in general feel somewhat powerless and marginalized in their lives.

Any puzzlement about the assassination is your burden. Any 'court-of-law' feel here comes from Weidmann + Iacoletti Roving Barristers, Inc.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 11:43:12 PM by Bill Chapman »