Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The autopsy.. 55 years later  (Read 13209 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: The autopsy.. 55 years later
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2018, 01:52:49 AM »
Advertisement
Humes was a conspirator. Burned his notes. Performed post-mortem surgery on JFK. etc., his testimony was not reliable and should have been stricken from the records.

Who were those "persons" who accompanied JFK's "casket" are you talking about? And how did they know whether or not JFK was in it?

Humes was a conspirator. Burned his notes. Performed post-mortem surgery on JFK. etc., his testimony was not reliable and should have been stricken from the records.

Providing that Humes, the X-rays, autopsy photos, etc. are legit, then I agree. But the whole frickin point here is that they weren't legit for the reasons Jenkins provides. For example, you need to put yourself in JFK's position and show us how the Magic Bullet worked. Get in-between 2 lasers pointed at each other, -17 deg from horizontal and show your body position that matches JFK's entrance/exit wounds and shove it down the CT's throats. You can bet your arse that every LNer that has tried, has failed, otherwise, they would have posted their results faster than a speeding MB! This speaks volumes, IMO.

Here is one of the "shots" that was advocated by Jenkins:

Makes sense to me considering way too many Bethesda hospital staff members described a gaping hole in the posterior of JFK's head.

Gosh, I wonder what could have been in those notes that Boswell, Finck or Ebersol would not have been privy to.

Who were those "persons" who accompanied JFK's "casket" are you talking about? And how did they know whether or not JFK was in it?

There was a boatload of people that accompanied the casket from Parkland to Bethesda. Too numerous to name and I'm not going to go do a search just to satisfy your curiosity. How do you know JFK was not in the casket? When and how could his body have been switched?

Providing that Humes, the X-rays, autopsy photos, etc. are legit, then I agree. But the whole frickin point here is that they weren't legit for the reasons Jenkins provides. For example, you need to put yourself in JFK's position and show us how the Magic Bullet worked. Get in-between 2 lasers pointed at each other, -17 deg from horizontal and show your body position that matches JFK's entrance/exit wounds and shove it down the CT's throats. You can bet your arse that every LNer that has tried, has failed, otherwise, they would have posted their results faster than a speeding MB! This speaks volumes, IMO.

Let's see. JFK's body was switched before the grey hearst arrived at Bethesda. All of the doctors, SSA, FBI agents, JFK's staff, LBJ and even Jackie were in on the conspiracy. The Parkland doctors and the staff were also in since they could have been the ones who performed the initial cranial surgery. Robert Kennedy was also in on the conspiracy or the coverup since the X-Rays and photos were for a time in his possession. I'll stop here as there's enough beans to make a burrito.

For starters, for that picture to make more sense the downward angle of the street must be taken into the equation. Then at least put JBC in the picture.

Bye, bye Jackie.

Makes sense to me considering way too many Bethesda hospital staff members described a gaping hole in the posterior of JFK's head.

So the Zapruder film is also a fake.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2018, 01:52:49 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2018, 02:09:38 AM »
CYA comments by the doctors? It's funny that the people who took the photos said that they aren't the ones they took, at the autopsy. What is your opinion on the Jenkins video, Bill?

It's funny that the people who took the photos said that they aren't the ones they took, at the autopsy.

Can you quote Stringer (autopsy photographer) saying that the photos were not the ones he took?

What is your opinion on the Jenkins video, Bill?

I haven't watched it.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2018, 02:20:34 AM »
Gosh, I wonder what could have been in those notes that Boswell, Finck or Ebersol would not have been privy to.

Newbie?

There was a boatload of people that accompanied the casket from Parkland to Bethesda. Too numerous to name and I'm not going to go do a search just to satisfy your curiosity. How do you know JFK was not in the casket? When and how could his body have been switched?

Name even 1 of the boatload of people who knew JFK was in the casket. As far as switching the body goes...didn't you watch the video? You need to do more "video watching" instead of "winging it", IMO.

Let's see. JFK's body was switched before the grey hearst arrived at Bethesda.

No, this one is a no brainer. JFK was never placed in the ordained casket, he was placed in the casket that Jenkins and others described. Why would they lie?

All of the doctors, SSA, FBI agents, JFK's staff, LBJ and even Jackie were in on the conspiracy.

Huh?

The Parkland doctors and the staff were also in since they could have been the ones who performed the initial cranial surgery. Robert Kennedy was also in on the conspiracy or the coverup since the X-Rays and photos were for a time in his possession. I'll stop here as there's enough beans to make a burrito.

You need to do more research re your BS Burrito.

For starters, for that picture to make more sense the downward angle of the street must be taken into the equation.

It was, 6 degrees.

Then at least put JBC in the picture.

What for?

Bye, bye Jackie.

Huh?

No, just edited.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2018, 02:20:34 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2018, 07:09:00 PM »
Newbie?

Name even 1 of the boatload of people who knew JFK was in the casket. As far as switching the body goes...didn't you watch the video? You need to do more "video watching" instead of "winging it", IMO.

No, this one is a no brainer. JFK was never placed in the ordained casket, he was placed in the casket that Jenkins and others described. Why would they lie?

Huh?

You need to do more research re your BS Burrito.

It was, 6 degrees.

What for?

Huh?

No, just edited.

Quote from: Oscar Navarro on Today at 01:52:49 AM

Newbie?

Fullmember.

Name even 1 of the boatload of people who knew JFK was in the casket. As far as switching the body goes...didn't you watch the video? You need to do more "video watching" instead of "winging it", IMO

I don't believe I'm doing this. It's so freaking absurd that anyone would believe that JFK was not in the Britannia model casket brought by Vernon Oneal but here goes.

Vernon Oneal, Jackie Kennedy, Adm. Burkley, Gen. Godfrey McHugh, The Irish Mafia (O'Donnell, O'Brien, Dave Powers), SSA Kellerman, David Sanders (orderly who lined the casket), Doris Nelson and Diana Bowron (wrapped Kennedy's body), SSA Clint Hill, Sgt. Bob Dugger, Ted Clifton, Rep. Henry Gonzalez, SSA Bill Greer, Andy Berger, Hugh Sidey, Pam Turnure, Makc kilduff, Evelyn Lincoln, Mary Gallagher, Ken Larry, Col. McNally, Col. Swindal, Joe Ayers, Marie Fehrmer, Lyndon Johnson, Lady Bird Johnson, SSA Winston Lawson, Dr's Hume and Boswell, Dr. John Ebersole

I suffered thru the video once. That's enough.

Let's see. JFK's body was switched before the grey hearst arrived at Bethesda.

Because they're liers. But I have a scenario for you that could possibly explain how JFK's body was placed in the Britannia casket and then appeared in the simple metal casket at Bethesda. The Britannia model was like one of those Russian dolls that enclose smaller dolls inside. Ha! Problem solved. That is if you ignore how it was transferred from AF1 to the mysterious hearst at Bethesda and another body was placed inside the Britannia casket. Food for thought  ::)

All of the doctors, SSA, FBI agents, JFK's staff, LBJ and even Jackie were in on the conspiracy.

Huh?

Yeah! They all had to be in the conspiracy for the  BS: Jenkins story to make some sort of sense. In a Twilight Zone kind of way.

The Parkland doctors and the staff were also in since they could have been the ones who performed the initial cranial surgery. Robert Kennedy was also in on the conspiracy or the coverup since the X-Rays and photos were for a time in his possession. I'll stop here as there's enough beans to make a burrito.

You need to do more research re your BS Burrito

You mean read more conspiracy claptrap? No thanks.

For starters, for that picture to make more sense the downward angle of the street must be taken into the equation.

It was, 6 degrees.

Then at least put JBC in the picture.

What for?

Because he was in the vehicle and he was wounded by the bullet that went thru JFK. You know, the Magic Bullet

Bye, bye Jackie.

Huh?

From that angle the shot would have hit Jackie.

No, just edited.

Which part?

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2018, 07:21:35 PM »

You're saying Robert Knudsen was present during the autopsy?

No I'm saying, he took photos after the autopsy. None of the HSCA experts were there at all.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2018, 07:21:35 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2018, 07:29:41 PM »

Can you quote Stringer (autopsy photographer) saying that the photos were not the ones he took?
No. but I can quote the woman who produced the photos.
Saundra Spencer.
"Saundra Kay Spencer,  according to chain of evidence documentation, processed the autopsy photos that Secret Service Agent James Fox brought from the autopsy. However, she did not process any black and white photos, only negatives and color positives, and,  she told the ARRB that she did not process any of the extant autopsy photos. This suggests the black and white autopsy photos were processed elsewhere, and that there were TWO sets of autopsy photos."
[/quote]

I haven't watched it.

There's a surprise.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 07:38:24 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2018, 07:43:27 PM »

Another thing the Jenkins You Tube video does is corroborate the wound sighted/described by the Dr's that treated JFK at Parkland Hospital. Same BACK-Of-The-Head location and the same gaping size.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2018, 07:43:27 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2018, 07:44:13 PM »
No I'm saying, he took photos after the autopsy. None of the HSCA experts were there at all.

You're saying Robert Knudsen was present during the autopsy?

I see. Knudsen took photos while the body was being prepared for the stuff that's done after an autopsy. Was Knudsen alone? If not, does any one else corroborate his story?