Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The autopsy.. 55 years later  (Read 13134 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: The autopsy.. 55 years later
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2018, 07:46:15 PM »
Advertisement

I see. Knudsen took photos while the body was being prepared for the stuff that's done after an autopsy. Was Knudsen alone? If not, does any one else corroborate his story?

Why not conduct some research on your own? You are currently pot shotting from a position of Ignorance.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2018, 07:46:15 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2018, 07:47:53 PM »
      Another thing the Jenkins You Tube video does is corroborate the wound sighted/described by the Dr's that treated JFK at Parkland Hospital. Same BACK-Of-The-Head location and the same gaping size.

Jenkins could have adopted their testimony as his own. It wasn't as if their testimony was a well kept secret.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2018, 07:55:45 PM »
Jenkins could have adopted their testimony as his own. It wasn't as if their testimony was a well kept secret.

A Corpsman handling the body of JFK at Bethesda remains out of the lime light for 55 years and then all the sudden decides to Steal the testimony of others? Is that the best you can come up with?   BS:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2018, 07:55:45 PM »

Offline Pat Speer

« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2018, 08:58:27 PM »
I've had a number of discussions with Jenkins, and can say it is a mistake to think he's just telling CT's what they want to hear.

1. He has long insisted he was present from the beginning of the autopsy, and that the pre-autopsy surgery proposed by Horne did not happen.

2. He has long insisted the back of the head at and below the level of the ears was present, but shattered, at the beginning of the autopsy. This is a problem for CTs, such as Mantik, who insist the Harper fragment was occipital bone, and that the low back of the head was missing both at Parkland and Bethesda.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2018, 08:58:49 PM »
So Dr's. Hume, Boswell, Finck, and Ebersol are all liers.[sic] Is that what's being implied? FBI Agents Sibert and O'Neill were there too and there's nothing about seeing probes as claimed by Knudsen. I believe that Dr. Finck probed the hole in the upper back and Dr. Humes did with his pinky and that's it. No metal probe went thru JFK's body and the only place a probe could possibly have gone through was the upper back through the neck. Dr. Humes did not realize the wound in the throat was an exit wound until after he spoke with Dr. Malcolm Perry Saturday morning.

To sum up the craziness of Knudsen's claim all the doctors in Parkland Hospital who examined JFK and all the doctors who examined JFK at Bethesda either failed to see chest wounds or covered up the alleged fact of the chest wounds.

Stringer the photographer at the autopsy  said this to the ARRB.

Q.Were any probes put inside the cranium
Stringer  I don't think so. I think it was primarily in the neck area.
Q.Was the probe put into the neck, or did it come out of the neck?
Stringer. It was put into the back part.
Q The back of the body. And then did the probe come out of the neck?
Stringer No.
Q So when your'e referring to the neck, your referring from behind?
Stringer. From Behind.

So it seems probe(s) were used.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2018, 08:58:49 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2018, 09:30:02 PM »
I've had a number of discussions with Jenkins, and can say it is a mistake to think he's just telling CT's what they want to hear.

1. He has long insisted he was present from the beginning of the autopsy, and that the pre-autopsy surgery proposed by Horne did not happen.

2. He has long insisted the back of the head at and below the level of the ears was present, but shattered, at the beginning of the autopsy. This is a problem for CTs, such as Mantik, who insist the Harper fragment was occipital bone, and that the low back of the head was missing both at Parkland and Bethesda.

Bringing Horne into the discussion only confuses the pre-autopsy issue with respect to what Jenkins saw/handled at Bethesda on 11/22/63.  Jenkins verifies the body of JFK coming into the Bethesda morgue inside a cheap shipping casket. This is further corroboration that the body of JFK was physically handled at some point between being loaded onto AF1 and its' arrival at the Bethesda Morgue where Jenkins was stationed.     
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 09:33:32 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2018, 09:58:45 PM »

Pat, if he was present from the beginning of the autopsy, how and when did  the big incision he saw across the head happen?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2018, 09:58:45 PM »

Offline Pat Speer

« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2018, 01:15:59 AM »
Pat, if he was present from the beginning of the autopsy, how and when did  the big incision he saw across the head happen?

This is a recent addition to his story. But I think I can answer for him. He doesn't know.