Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The autopsy.. 55 years later  (Read 13218 times)

Offline Don Echols

Re: The autopsy.. 55 years later
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2018, 09:40:18 PM »
Advertisement
He is the one person,that sounds credible.He gave such detail,from the casket,arriving around 8pm,but Kennedy's body arrived at 6:38 a hour and a half,before Mrs. Kennedy and the casket did. Also the shot from the TSBD was not a fatal wound.PSA, The National Archive,have the front windshield from the limo,it does have a bullet hole in it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2018, 09:40:18 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2018, 12:18:48 AM »
     Robert L. Knudsen was a White House Photog dating back to Eisenhower. He also held a High Security Clearance which is why he Headed the developing of the JFK Autopsy Photos on 11/23/63. If his Testimony was so outlandish: (1) Why did the HSCA take his Testimony in a Back Room away from the same TV cameras that filmed that Skit conducted by the alleged Umbrella Man/Witt? and (2) Why did the HSCA SEAL Knudsen's Testimony in order to Hide it from the public and posterity? Knudsen had Long Term High Level Credibility that could Not be Discredited or simply Ignored.  It had to be Buried.

So Dr's. Hume, Boswell, Finck, and Ebersol are all liers. Is that what's being implied? FBI Agents Sibert and O'Neill were there too and there's nothing about seeing probes as claimed by Knudsen. I believe that Dr. Finck probed the hole in the upper back and Dr. Humes did with his pinky and that's it. No metal probe went thru JFK's body and the only place a probe could possibly have gone through was the upper back through the neck. Dr. Humes did not realize the wound in the throat was an exit wound until after he spoke with Dr. Malcolm Perry Saturday morning.

To sum up the craziness of Knudsen's claim all the doctors in Parkland Hospital who examined JFK and all the doctors who examined JFK at Bethesda either failed to see chest wounds or covered up the alleged fact of the chest wounds.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2018, 12:30:14 AM »
So Dr's. Hume, Boswell, Finck, and Ebersol are all liers. Is that what's being implied? FBI Agents Sibert and O'Neill were there too and there's nothing about seeing probes as claimed by Knudsen. I believe that Dr. Finck probed the hole in the upper back and Dr. Humes did with his pinky and that's it. No metal probe went thru JFK's body and the only place a probe could possibly have gone through was the upper back through the neck. Dr. Humes did not realize the wound in the throat was an exit wound until after he spoke with Dr. Malcolm Perry Saturday morning.

To sum up the craziness of Knudsen's claim all the doctors in Parkland Hospital who examined JFK and all the doctors who examined JFK at Bethesda either failed to see chest wounds or covered up the alleged fact of the chest wounds.

So Dr's. Hume, Boswell, Finck, and Ebersol are all liers. Is that what's being implied?

Or under orders for the sake of national security... could that be? In any event, it's either those guys who are lying or a substantial number of lower ranking people, who for some unexplained reason got together and decided to collectively lie and tell (parts of) the same story. One thing is for sure, we know that Humes lied when he said he had destroyed the first draft of the autopsy report by burning it, because it had blood on it. We know he lied because under oath he confirmed he had written that first draft in a room no way near the body, so there couldn't have been blood on the paper.

FBI Agents Sibert and O'Neill were there too and there's nothing about seeing probes as claimed by Knudsen.

Yes they were there, but not all the time in the autopsy room.

You keep on picking on one of those guys instead of the entire group of people who contradict the doctors with their statements. It probably makes it easier for you to dismiss individual people as liars (like you did with Jenkins and O'Connor) but perhaps you should try for once to be honest enough to deal with the combined story of all these people together.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2018, 12:30:14 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2018, 12:46:07 AM »

You continue to avoid answering the Obvious. If Knudsen's claims were pure "craziness": (1) Why did the HSCA subpoena him to testify, and (2) Why did the HSCA SEAL his testimony? 

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2018, 12:56:38 AM »
Marty, calm down. I did not just outright dismiss the claims of the persons mentioned in your post. What I did was to weigh the evidence and make the decision that the trained pathologist who most closely examined the body had to have a better view than the others. Would you not agree with that?

Humes was a conspirator. Burned his notes. Performed post-mortem surgery on JFK. etc., his testimony was not reliable and should have been stricken from the records.

As to the Jenkins video, I think he's full of crap. He believes in the casket switching nonsense that not even Robert Groden accepts. Kennedy's casket was accompanied by several persons throughout the entire episode from Parkland Hospital to when it arrived at the morgue in Bethesda Hospital and the body was removed and placed on the morgue's metal table while being viewed by Dr's Humes and Boswell.

Who were those "persons" who accompanied JFK's "casket" are you talking about? And how did they know whether or not JFK was in it?

Mr. SPECTER - Yes; would you like to start with the neck wound?
Commander HUMES - All right, sir.
I might preface my remarks by stating that the President's body was received in our morgue in a closed casket. We opened the casket, Dr. Boswell and I, and the President's body was unclothed in the casket, was wrapped in a sheet labeled by the Parkland Hospital, but he was unclothed once the sheet was removed from his body so we do not have at that time any clothing.

Humes was a conspirator. Burned his notes. Performed post-mortem surgery on JFK. etc., his testimony was not reliable and should have been stricken from the records.

Jenkins goes on to state there was a shot from the front to JFK's throat and that it came from the triple underpass. He goes on to make more embarrassing remarks that the wound to the back only penetrated a few inches. I also believe he caught himself just in time to amend his observation of the rear entry shot when he quickly switched the location from up in the rear of the head to the lower part of the rear of the head, much as Humes  described and which the X-Rays prove the Dr's observation to be wrong. I believe Dr. Humes would agree as he indicated in his testimony before the WC and later affirmed during his testimony before the HSCA that X-Ray and photographs taken previous to and during the autopsy where of the upmost importance in making an accurate description of the wounds to JFK's head and upper torso when writing his autopsy report.

Providing that Humes, the X-rays, autopsy photos, etc. are legit, then I agree. But the whole frickin point here is that they weren't legit for the reasons Jenkins provides. For example, you need to put yourself in JFK's position and show us how the Magic Bullet worked. Get in-between 2 lasers pointed at each other, -17 deg from horizontal and show your body position that matches JFK's entrance/exit wounds and shove it down the CT's throats. You can bet your arse that every LNer that has tried, has failed, otherwise, they would have posted their results faster than a speeding MB! This speaks volumes, IMO.

After Dr. Humes saw the enlarged photographs and X-Rays during his HSCA testimony he changed his opinion of the location of the entry wound to the head to conform with the observations made by Dr. Baden but indicated he had trouble accepting the HSCA Forensic Panel's observation of a difference of 10 cm between his reported location of the entry wound to the rear of the head and that of the panels.

Here is one of the "shots" that was advocated by Jenkins:

Makes sense to me considering way too many Bethesda hospital staff members described a gaping hole in the posterior of JFK's head.

WC testimony of Dr. Humes

[BS]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2018, 12:56:38 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2018, 01:06:04 AM »
Marty, calm down. I did not just outright dismiss the claims of the persons mentioned in your post. What I did was to weigh the evidence and make the decision that the trained pathologist who most closely examined the body had to have a better view than the others. Would you not agree with that?

Actually no, I wouldn't. Jenkins and O'Connor were assistants of the three men doing the autopsy and got just as close to the body as them. Floyd Reibe and Jerrol Custer took X-rays of the President's body. They were moving him around and also had a good view of the body. You don't need to be a doctor to see where the wounds are located!

As to the Jenkins video, I think he's full of crap. He believes in the casket switching nonsense that not even Robert Groden accepts. Kennedy's casket was accompanied by several persons throughout the entire episode from Parkland Hospital to when it arrived at the morgue in Bethesda Hospital and the body was removed and placed on the morgue's metal table while being viewed by Dr's Humes and Boswell.

I couldn't care less what Groden accepts or not. Why did you even bring him up? Were you saying; "Groden doesn't believe it, so neither should you"? I hope not because that would be a very weak argument to make. Anyway, the fact remains that in the video Jenkins confirms the arrival of the body in a shipping casket at 6.35 pm, which is also what Paul O'Connor and Dennis David said. The latter also confirms that Jerrol Custer had already made X-rays of the body and was on his way to get more film when Jackie arrived with the grey ambulance. Sibert & O'Neil wrote in their report that they heard one of the doctors (don't remember which one) remark that there seemed to have been surgery to the head. Jenkins confirms that he saw that surgical cut also. Jenkins, O'Connor, O'Neill and Tom Robinson all confirm the location of the wound at the back of the head.

It's easy to say that one person is full of crap, but here you have at least seven persons, who were all present at Bethesda, basically all telling parts of the same story and corroborating eachother on key points... Just how many people need to say the same things before you stop dismissing them as being full of crap?

Either all of these people got together and for no reason whatsoever decided to tell the same lies or something was going on at Bethesda, would you not agree?

When you claim to be an honest investigator, you can not simply dismiss these people as being full of crap. You really need to explain why the story these people and others have been telling (some still do to this day), does not justify the conclusion that something very untoward was happening at Bethesda.

Have a look at this video of Dennis David speaking in 2016;

Tell me what you think. Is he full of crap also?

Actually no, I wouldn't. Jenkins and O'Connor were assistants of the three men doing the autopsy and got just as close to the body as them. Floyd Reibe and Jerrol Custer took X-rays of the President's body. They were moving him around and also had a good view of the body. You don't need to be a doctor to see where the wounds are located!

Jenkins and O'Connor and Reibe and Custer can say whatever the heck they want, it doesn't make it true. Dr. Ebersol is the only person that I've seen that was taking X-Rays (perhaps I missed something) and he's the one that actually held JFK's head for Stringer to photograph. There's nothing in Ebersol's testimony that even hints at the possibility of corroborating Jenkin's account, let alone O'Connor's. As to Siebert there's this account found in Bugliosis book

"In an October 24, 1978 affidavit to the HSCA, Agent James Sibert wrote, "When the body was first observed on the autopsy table, it was thought by the doctors that surgery had possibly been performed in the head area and such was reflected in my notes at the time. However, this was determined not to be correct following a detailed inspection."

So, this theory and claims about a surgery performed on JFK's brain before he arrived at Bethesda Hospital is  BS: Just think about it. When and were could this surgery have been performed? It's ridiculous. Even Dr. Wecht agreed that it was impoossible.

I couldn't care less what Groden accepts or not. Why did you even bring him up? Were you saying; "Groden doesn't believe it, so neither should you"? I hope not because that would be a very weak argument to make. Anyway, the fact remains that in the video Jenkins confirms the arrival of the body in a shipping casket at 6.35 pm, which is also what Paul O'Connor and Dennis David said. The latter also confirms that Jerrol Custer had already made X-rays of the body and was on his way to get more film when Jackie arrived with the grey ambulance. Sibert & O'Neil wrote in their report that they heard one of the doctors (don't remember which one) remark that there seemed to have been surgery to the head. Jenkins confirms that he saw that surgical cut also. Jenkins, O'Connor, O'Neill and Tom Robinson all confirm the location of the wound at the back of the head.

I brought up Groden because even a far out CTer like him sees that it's  BS: Dr. Wecht sees it the same way too. But, no. The body arrived prior to the hearst that carried JFK's body and Jackie. Doesn't matter that it's absolutely impossible for JFK's body to have been switched as it was under constant observation throughout the trip.

It's easy to say that one person is full of crap, but here you have at least seven persons, who were all present at Bethesda, basically all telling parts of the same story and corroborating eachother on key points... Just how many people need to say the same things before you stop dismissing them as being full of crap?

Either all of these people got together and for no reason whatsoever decided to tell the same lies or something was going on at Bethesda, would you not agree?

When you claim to be an honest investigator, you can not simply dismiss these people as being full of crap. You really need to explain why the story these people and others have been telling (some still do to this day), does not justify the conclusion that something very untoward was happening at Bethesda.

I'm sorry, Marty. Their story just doesn't add up. Nothing that I have come across so far makes me believe that something sinister was going on at Bethesda.

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2018, 01:18:21 AM »
      You continue to avoid answering the Obvious. If Knudsen's claims were pure "craziness": (1) Why did the HSCA subpoena him to testify, and (2) Why did the HSCA SEAL his testimony?

It's not obvious to me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2018, 01:18:21 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2018, 01:26:56 AM »

Jenkins and O'Connor and Reibe and Custer can say whatever the heck they want, it doesn't make it true. Dr. Ebersol is the only person that I've seen that was taking X-Rays (perhaps I missed something) and he's the one that actually held JFK's head for Stringer to photograph. There's nothing in Ebersol's testimony that even hints at the possibility of corroborating Jenkin's account, let alone O'Connor's.

Jenkins and O'Connor and Reibe and Custer can say whatever the heck they want, it doesn't make it true.

So, they are all four liars with no obvious reason to lie who just happen to corroborate eachother and tell more or less the same story? Really?

As to Siebert there's this account found in Bugliosis book

"In an October 24, 1978 affidavit to the HSCA, Agent James Sibert wrote, "When the body was first observed on the autopsy table, it was thought by the doctors that surgery had possibly been performed in the head area and such was reflected in my notes at the time. However, this was determined not to be correct following a detailed inspection."

Who determined it not to be correct? Sibert? Or was he just told it had been a mistake?

So, this theory and claims about a surgery performed on JFK's brain before he arrived at Bethesda Hospital is  BS: Just think about it. When and were could this surgery have been performed? It's ridiculous. Even Dr. Wecht agreed that it was impoossible.

I have no idea where it would have happened.  I'm not even claiming it happened. All I've done is provide evidence to see how you would deal with it. Now I know, you just dismiss it outright.

I brought up Groden because even a far out CTer like him sees that it's  BS: Dr. Wecht sees it the same way too. But, no. The body arrived prior to the hearst that carried JFK's body and Jackie. Doesn't matter that it's absolutely impossible for JFK's body to have been switched as it was under constant observation throughout the trip.

Well, if that's true, you've got a large number people of lying about the same thing for no obvious reason. Why would they do that, do you think?

I'm sorry, Marty. Their story just doesn't add up. Nothing that I have come across so far makes me believe that something sinister was going on at Bethesda.

But it adds up to you that these people would get together, without obvious reason, and decide to tell (parts of) the same story? Seems to me that something else is holding you back from looking at this information with an open mind.

« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 01:29:27 AM by Martin Weidmann »