Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Man - An Alternative Solution?  (Read 16397 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Man - An Alternative Solution?
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 12:53:48 AM »
Advertisement
Problem!

While 'Mr Lovelady' in Wiegman looks surprisingly bald on top------------

------------we do see the signature bit of Lovelady hair-in-front in Altgens:

But!

When I look at an original wirephoto-----------

----------I cannot help being struck by the fact that it shows a man of comparable bald-on-topness to Wiegman's 'Lovelady'!

Alteration? Oh no, not necessarily at all, at least not deliberate alteration.

Could it be that the bit of hair coming down in front in later-Altgens is not a bit of hair at all, but an unfortunate common-or-garden splotchy anomaly that has crept into the image?

That's quite a tuft the cropped-haired Mr Lovelady of 11/22/63-------------

---------------seems to have in the later iteration of Altgens!

Prayer Man's hair, by contrast, would fit the bill capitally!

:o

« Last Edit: December 04, 2018, 01:16:23 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2018, 12:53:48 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2018, 11:05:17 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------1!-------------------------------------------------------

Mr Harry D. Holmes recalls Mr Oswald claiming an encounter with a police officer in the front lobby:

He said, ?I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions..."

--------------------------------------------------------2!!-------------------------------------------------------

Mr James Jarman recalls Mr Billy Lovelady's having witnessed this event:

Well, there was a Billy Lovelady standing out there, he was on the steps, see... And, Oswald was coming out the door and he said the police had stopped Oswald and sent him back in the building. Billy Lovelady said that Mr. Truly told the policeman that Oswald was alright, that he worked there, so Oswald walked on down the stairs.

If Mr Lovelady, still out on the steps, saw this encounter on the far side of the glass doors, then he will have misinterpreted the officer's reason for addressing Mr Oswald as having been a hostile one.

--------------------------------------------------------3!!!-------------------------------------------------------

The below, from The Washington Post on 11/23/63, is just one of multiple press reports conveying the official DPD line on an encounter between Mr Oswald and a police officer at the front entrance:

Sorry, friends, but it stretches all credulity to suggest that these mutual corroborations are coincidental.

The Baker-Oswald encounter happened in the front lobby, not in the second-floor lunchroom!

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2018, 12:00:25 AM »
--------------------------------------------------------1!-------------------------------------------------------

Mr Harry D. Holmes recalls Mr Oswald claiming an encounter with a police officer in the front lobby:

He said, ?I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions..."

--------------------------------------------------------2!!-------------------------------------------------------

Mr James Jarman recalls Mr Billy Lovelady's having witnessed this event:

Well, there was a Billy Lovelady standing out there, he was on the steps, see... And, Oswald was coming out the door and he said the police had stopped Oswald and sent him back in the building. Billy Lovelady said that Mr. Truly told the policeman that Oswald was alright, that he worked there, so Oswald walked on down the stairs.

If Mr Lovelady, still out on the steps, saw this encounter on the far side of the glass doors, then he will have misinterpreted the officer's reason for addressing Mr Oswald as having been a hostile one.

--------------------------------------------------------3!!!-------------------------------------------------------

The below, from The Washington Post on 11/23/63, is just one of multiple press reports conveying the official DPD line on an encounter between Mr Oswald and a police officer at the front entrance:

Sorry, friends, but it stretches all credulity to suggest that these mutual corroborations are coincidental.

The Baker-Oswald encounter happened in the front lobby, not in the second-floor lunchroom!

As I am having a difficulty trying to reconcile the posted comments with the statements of record by the persons being referenced, perhaps pertinent statements can be found available among said testimony.

Testimony of HarryHolmes:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/holmes1.htm

Testimony of JamesJarman:
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/m_j_russ/jarman.htm

Testimony of BillyLovelady:
http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/lovelady.htm
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 12:06:39 AM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2018, 12:00:25 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2018, 12:43:20 AM »
Warren Commission Exhibit No. 203, as published by the WC:

No splotch!

------------------------------------------

Photo published in New York Herald Tribune, May 1964:

Splotch!

« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 12:55:51 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2018, 09:45:28 PM »
Mr Roy Edward Lewis is here on the right, beside Mr Carl Edward Jones.
Note how short he is...

Here's what Mr Lewis told Larry Sneed in 1998:

Why hello, Mr Lewis!:

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2018, 09:45:28 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2018, 12:49:20 PM »
Mr-Lovelady-in-Altgens' left arm is not his left arm. It's the raised arm of someone out in the street!

I believe we can make out Mr Roy Edward Lewis's head behind the hand   Thumb1: