Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 55 years later...  (Read 15777 times)

Offline Oscar Navarro

Re: 55 years later...
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2018, 05:37:06 PM »
Advertisement
But why choose Jarman? Why not Roy Truly or Wesley Frazier who would more likely have been expected to be witnesses?

If Lee was such a smart criminal that he was manufacturing Doubt before committing the crime, why did he allegedly do dumb stuff like walk around with an Identification Card that linked him to the purchase of the rifle?

It seems that some try to have it both ways with Oswald. One minute, he?s a deranged and irrational guy who is unable to hide his animosity towards Gen Edwin Walker from his family and friends. The next minute, he?s a manipulative and clever criminal who deliberately avoided giving any hints that he disliked JFK or wanted to harm the President.

I don't know why Oswald chose Jarman. Maybe because he was there. Choosing Frazier would have been taking too much of a chance, IMO. Frazier was the guy who you wouldn't want to raise the level of curiosity that just might put two and two together. Hmmmm.., long parcel, changing normal routine, President motorcade passing just in front of the building.

I believe Oswald was a desperate, but not necessarily an intelligent, criminal. When Oswald asked Junior about the commotion outside to pretend he was unaware of the Presidential motorcade passing in front of the TSBD it's possible he was trying to dissuade suspicions about his whereabouts when he took aim and fired at JFK.

I don't believe Oswald told anybody that he planned to shot Walker. It was only after the deed was done that he told Marina and months later went with Michael Paine to a meeting of some kind were Walker was discussed. As to Oswald deciding to shoot JFK I believe Oswald's fight with Marina about signing O. H. Lee in the rooming house and her rejection to his offer to move back together drove him over the cliff.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2018, 05:37:06 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2018, 06:48:50 PM »

I don't know why Oswald chose Jarman. Maybe because he was there. Choosing Frazier would have been taking too much of a chance, IMO. Frazier was the guy who you wouldn't want to raise the level of curiosity that just might put two and two together. Hmmmm.., long parcel, changing normal routine, President motorcade passing just in front of the building.

I believe Oswald was a desperate, but not necessarily an intelligent, criminal. When Oswald asked Junior about the commotion outside to pretend he was unaware of the Presidential motorcade passing in front of the TSBD it's possible he was trying to dissuade suspicions about his whereabouts when he took aim and fired at JFK.

It?s fine to admit we don?t know why Oswald did certain things. Most of the speculation I?ve seen around his conversation with Jarman seems insufficient as explainations.

I don't believe Oswald told anybody that he planned to shot Walker. It was only after the deed was done that he told Marina and months later went with Michael Paine to a meeting of some kind were Walker was discussed. As to Oswald deciding to shoot JFK I believe Oswald's fight with Marina about signing O. H. Lee in the rooming house and her rejection to his offer to move back together drove him over the cliff.

Oswald?s animus towards Walker was expressed to his friends and in his writing. Hence why DeMorenschildt suspected Oswald was involved with the Walker shooting attempt.

In stark contrast, Oswald only signaled to his friends and Marina that he liked JFK and approved of his job as President.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2018, 08:21:23 PM »
Thanks to the internet, I think we know an awful lot about what was going on.  Kennedy may have seen the corruption of his own father.    Maybe he was actually trying to clean house and restore the constitutional requirement that requires government to be accountable to the people that elect them?  Something that hasn't been seen in many many years. 
The firing of Allan Dulles and his promise to destroy the CIA was not a good starting point!  He said  he would end corruption and restore the constitution to its original intent of hold government elected officials accountable to those people that elected them.     The Constitution stated that currency in no circumstance should be based on only  gold or silver like instructed - certainly not paper that is exploding at an alarming rate as debt ceilings get raised yearly!
Organizations in the government that won't answer to the elected representatives are sometimes referred to as shadow governments or the deep state.  These organizations operate above the law and operate alongside of the elected houses.   Like Kennedy, President Trump is facing an unwinnable battle now.  Kennedy was a warning shot by those in power who felt uncomfortable with him at the helm.   Do not rock the boat or face the consequence!

Study a little bit of history and there is a list of events that can fit the pieces together - understand why 80% of people don't trust the MSM now and what has been going on for a very long long time.   Journalists, not news reporters that report facts are the norm now.

Operation Mongoose:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Project

Operation Northwoods:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Operation Mockingbird:  (see what happened to Nixon!)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

There was many reasons why an LNer just happened to be at the right place and the right time, ending up dead as well.    Dead men tell no lies!

While all of the factors mentioned in response to the OP are valid ...   I believe the coup d e'tat would not have succeeded if the tag team of LBJ and J.Edgar Hoover were not in control.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2018, 08:21:23 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2018, 09:50:09 PM »
Are you stating the group that authenticated on behalf of the HSCA were all wrong?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2018, 09:52:12 PM »
First and foremost among them is probably Robert Groden, whose assertions didn't survive first contact with the HSCA photography panel. His self-immolation on the stand at the OJ trial was a simply icing on the cake.

Name the experts for LHO who viewed the autopsy photographs and X-rays.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2018, 09:52:12 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2018, 09:54:41 PM »
I would argue that you and your ilk are the ones coming up with distractions: The simple fact is that no one can show that anyone but the shooter knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.

You may claim that my point is off topic but in reality it underscores every topic on every JFK forum whether you lot like it or not.

When was it shown that LHO knew that there was going to be a shooting that day?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2018, 09:57:38 PM »
I just provided the answer. Oswald was a manipulator and likely made that comment to Junior to sow the seeds of doubts.

So you have no supporting evidence showing that LHO knew that there was going to be a shooting that day. Got it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2018, 09:57:38 PM »

Offline Don Echols

« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2018, 09:59:05 PM »
You should google James C Jenkins. A navy medical,attendant that was in the room,when they did the autopsy. I am sure you will be surprised. He states,the shot from the TSBD,was not a fatal shot. And there was a frontal shot to the right temple.