Author Topic: The Empty Window  (Read 15762 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: The Empty Window
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2017, 06:34:23 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Seems far fetched to me. Do you have anything that supports this claim?

Did Lee Oswald "Appear" to defect to Russia in 1959?    Unless you are on that Egyptian River.......   It should be obvious to you that Lee was an intelligence agent......

It also does not explain why Oswald would name "Junior + short individual" when he could have kept his mouth shut.

This of course calls for me to speculate....Then you'll have the opportunity to point out that I'm merely speculating......

An honest Cop would have checked with "Junior"  to verify if Lee was telling the truth......  If Junior had told Fritz that Yes,  in fact he and Shorty Norman had walked by the Domino room when they left the front of the building at 12:25, an honest cop would have eliminated Lee Oswald as a shooter.

Did Lee Oswald "Appear" to defect to Russia in 1959?    Unless you are on that Egyptian River.......   It should be obvious to you that Lee was an intelligence agent......

I do agree that Oswald's defection to Russia and the easy manner of his return is remarkable and could indeed suggest some connections with Government Agencies.

But none of that explains why you consider the Walker shooting a hoax.

This of course calls for me to speculate....Then you'll have the opportunity to point out that I'm merely speculating......

Actually, it wasn't a trick question,Walt. It was just that I can not understand why Oswald would have named "Junior + short individual" at all if he did not want a witness to confirm where he was.

But since you brought it up, isn't your claim that Oswald did not want any witness to confirm his whereabouts speculation as well?

An honest Cop would have checked with "Junior"  to verify if Lee was telling the truth...... 

I agree... but with Oswald dead perhaps not great interest existed in anything that could give him an alibi.

If Junior had told Fritz that Yes,  in fact he and Shorty Norman had walked by the Domino room when they left the front of the building at 12:25, an honest cop would have eliminated Lee Oswald as a shooter.  

Which is probably why it wasn't looked into any further.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2017, 06:54:35 PM »
Oswald is quoted as saying he "saw two negroes come in one Jo + short negro = ask ? "

Iacoletti always omits that last little three letter word......ASK?

The way I interpret this truncated entry is:    This patsy claims that he was in the 1st floor lunchroom at the time we blew JFK's brains out.  He claims that He saw Jarman and Norman as they traveled to the west elevator to go to the fifth floor.    ASK   Jarman and Norman if they saw this patsy..... and if they say they did, we're in deep stuff.......   

Of course you do.  Non-delusional people read this as a separate sentence:  "ask ? for lunch says cheese sandwiches + apple".

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2017, 07:02:59 PM »
The only consensus there seems to be is that Oswald claimed to have seen Jarman and Norman at some unknown place at some unknown time.

I disagree.

From the combined notes of Fritz and Bookhout it can be concluded that the time being discussed during the interrogation was lunch on 11/22/63. To discuss any other date would be pointless as far as the interrogation goes. This of course narrows the time frame considerably. We also know from testimony that Oswald was on the 6th floor when the other workers left for lunch, which effectively eliminates any time prior to 12 noon for the event to take place, thus narrowing the time frame even further down to between 12.00 and 12.30.

We don't disagree, Martin.  An unknown time between 12:00 and 12:30 is still an unknown time.

Consider all elements together and it becomes difficult to escape the conclusion that Oswald must in fact have seen Jarman and Norman pass by the Domino room between 12.00 and 12.30 on 11/22/63 as that IMO would be the only scenario that fits all the known circumstances, regardless of how sloppy it was written by Fritz and Bookhout.

Correction:  it's difficult to escape the conclusion that Oswald CLAIMED to have seen Jarman and Norman together IN the domino room between 12:00 and 12:30.  It's a logical flaw to take something that you know happened and then retrofit an ambiguous statement to fit it.  That's how we get the "prayerperson is Oswald" people saying that because  Harry Holmes (of all people) thought the policeman encounter was in a vestibule and there happened to be a vestibule inside the front door then Oswald must have been by the front door.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2017, 07:06:26 PM »
Would Oswald randomly pick two persons that had no chance of corroborating his claim? I doubt it.

Jarman and Norman usually had lunch together in the domino room.  It wouldn't take a crystal ball to place them together in the domino room at lunchtime.  As it turns out though, they did not eat lunch together that day.  If there was any actual evidence of Oswald saying that he saw them walk by outside the windows, then I would be impressed.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2017, 07:07:24 PM »
Lee knew that Junior and shorty had not seen him...... He didn't want any witness  who could say that they had seen him at the time the HOAX shots were being fired at JFK.

Meanwhile, in the real world we talk about actual evidence, not Walt's fairy tales.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2017, 07:12:49 PM »
Once you accept that it becomes near impossible to believe that Oswald could have known these two men were there at that time if he wasn't there himself also to see them.

At what time though?  Only Fritz puts the Jarman/Norman sighting at "the time the President was shot" (not even a few minutes before), and he says Oswald was having lunch with Norman/Jarman.  You can invent all kinds of different narratives by choosing different pieces of the different accounts.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2017, 07:19:22 PM »

I do agree that Oswald's defection to Russia and the easy manner of his return is remarkable and could indeed suggest some connections with Government Agencies.

Actually, it wasn't a trick question,Walt. It was just that I can not understand why Oswald would have named "Junior + short individual" at all if he did not want a witness to confirm where he was.

But since you brought it up, isn't your claim that Oswald did not want any witness to confirm his whereabouts speculation as well?

An honest Cop would have checked with "Junior"  to verify if Lee was telling the truth...... 

I agree... but with Oswald dead perhaps not great interest existed in anything that could give him an alibi.

If Junior had told Fritz that Yes,  in fact he and Shorty Norman had walked by the Domino room when they left the front of the building at 12:25, an honest cop would have eliminated Lee Oswald as a shooter.  

Which is probably why it wasn't looked into any further.

I'll accept that this is an honest challenge for me to present evidence to support my contention that the walker incident was merely a hoax.

But I doubt tat you'll accept the fact that I'm not William Manchester or any other acclaimed author..... Because I'd have to write a damned  book to present my ideas on why I believe the Walker incident was nothing but a hoax.   I believe the DPD detectives thought it was a hoax and they treated it as such.    They understood that Walker was a high profile member of the Dallas Oil  smeared community. and therefore they humored Walker and went through the motions of investigating the bullet hole in the window....Then they filed the BS in the dust bin and convened to the doughnut shop.   The case lay in the dust bin for eight months.

If they had taken the incident seriously they would have deduced that there was a killer on the loose and would likely have posted round the clock protection for Walker....Is there any record that The DPD had  a patrol cruising Walker's neighborhood??  

In summary.....  I have a large file from which I have reached the conclusion that the Walker incident was a hoax.....