Author Topic: Muchmore film split into (8) GIFS  (Read 7634 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Muchmore film split into (8) GIFS
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2017, 03:48:30 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh! And another thing.  I'll take it that you haven't read Twenty Six Seconds.  Either that, or you just don't like what Alexendra Zapruder said about the Hester's because it it destroys what, if any, credibility you had.  

- JFK ASSASSINATION URBAN LEGEND DISPOSAL -

(1) Smart move Running away from your Baby Propaganda, and your Erroneously Proffered-As-Fact dual role played by the gentleman on The Steps. 2 More Urban Legends laid asunder.

(2) No, I haven't read the book. I try to stay away from Hearsay Clap-Trap, as the retention of such does nothing but Cloud the mind. Your submitted Baby Propaganda, et al above being proof of such.

(3) You bring up The Alleged Hester's. Just WHO do you believe we are seeing getting Up from the ground in the Bell Film/ "The Day Kennedy Died" DVD ?? Do you know the name of this Jane/John Doe?? 

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2017, 11:58:16 PM »

- JFK ASSASSINATION URBAN LEGEND DISPOSAL -

(1) Smart move Running away from your Baby Propaganda, and your Erroneously Proffered-As-Fact dual role played by the gentleman on The Steps. 2 More Urban Legends laid asunder.

(2) No, I haven't read the book. I try to stay away from Hearsay Clap-Trap, as the retention of such does nothing but Cloud the mind. Your submitted Baby Propaganda, et al above being proof of such.

(3) You bring up The Alleged Hester's. Just WHO do you believe we are seeing getting Up from the ground in the Bell Film/ "The Day Kennedy Died" DVD ?? Do you know the name of this Jane/John Doe??  

Don't flatter yourself, Storing.  There is no "Running away" on my part. I know that the black couple discussed by Sitzman is the black man seen standing on the steps at the time of the assassination and the woman whom is his wife, holding a baby, are the couple Sitzman discussed.  You, well, you are just too xxxxx to realize that facts are facts.   It's people  like you who distort the facts of this case with clown-type conspiracy theories.  The man and the woman were filmed by Jimmy Darnell standing together behind the wall.  You should already know that.

Doesn't surprise me that you haven't read the book, nor do you plan to. It isn't a conspiracy kook book, so  you won't read it.  

You keep proving me right.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2017, 03:59:30 PM »

Don't flatter yourself, Storing.  There is no "Running away" on my part. I know that the black couple discussed by Sitzman is the black man seen standing on the steps at the time of the assassination and the woman whom is his wife, holding a baby, are the couple Sitzman discussed.  You, well, you are just too xxxxx to realize that facts are facts.   It's people  like you who distort the facts of this case with clown-type conspiracy theories.  The man and the woman were filmed by Jimmy Darnell standing together behind the wall.  You should already know that.

Doesn't surprise me that you haven't read the book, nor do you plan to. It isn't a conspiracy kook book, so  you won't read it.  

You keep proving me right.

- CARNAC AT WORK ONCE AGAIN ?? -

YOU claim to "KNOW",  "... the black couple discussed by Sitzman is the black man seen standing on the steps at the time of the assassination and the woman whom is his wife, holding the baby, are the couple Sitzman discussed". What JFK Assassination FACTS IN EVIDENCE have led you to this Conclusion?
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 04:02:05 PM
by Royell Storing
»

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2017, 05:55:40 PM »

- CARNAC AT WORK ONCE AGAIN ?? -

YOU claim to "KNOW",  "... the black couple discussed by Sitzman is the black man seen standing on the steps at the time of the assassination and the woman whom is his wife, holding the baby, are the couple Sitzman discussed". What JFK Assassination FACTS IN EVIDENCE have led you to this Conclusion?

Come on. Get with the program, Storing. Read Sitzman's interview with Thompson, slowly.  She didn't look back over at the couple until the limousine was entering the underpass. By that time, the black man standing next to Hudson, on the steps, had run up the steps, obviously back into a position near to where the black couple she mentioned seeing were seated.  The black man in question was captured on film by Jimmy Darnell standing in the location of the bench behind the retaining wall with the woman and her baby.  She also said d that they ran "back" which would be behind the pergola: "And they were eating their lunch, 'cause they had little lunch sacks, and they were drinking coke. The main reason I remember 'em is, after the last shot I recall hearing and the car went down under the triple underpass there, I heard a crash of glass, and I looked over there, and the kids had thrown down their coke bottles, just threw them down and just started running towards the back and I ..."   The man who appears in both the Moorman still and the Muchmore film was then captured standing with a black woman dressed in white, with her baby. The couple is standing in the area Marilyn Sitzman described the black couple she saw.  This is what "led me to that conclusion": A photograph and two films, along with words spoken by Marilyn Sitzman the one person who mentions seeing a black couple in that area, to her right.

Offline Thurman Lee Storing

• In Search of Veritas: The Kennedy Assassination into the Fifth Decade and Beyond
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2017, 08:06:06 PM »
In the second gif, filmed shortly before the president passed by, I see a Rambler station wagon next to a car pulling the boat.  Behind the Rambler is a 1961 Chevrolet with mud up to the windows as described by Lee Bowers

Wes,

It's a shame this comment got buried. Fascinating discovery. The car does look like an Impala. I can't quite tell if that's mud or shadow we are seeing on the lower part of the car. It's important to pin down at what time this was filmed. How long before or after Bowers sees the car circling the parking lot behind the pergola is this? Some of the other amateur photographers also took early sequences at the corner of Houston and Main. Maybe the car appears in one of those. I'll check it out.

Offline Wes Riddle

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2017, 09:51:50 PM »
Wes,

It's a shame this comment got buried. Fascinating discovery. The car does look like an Impala. I can't quite tell if that's mud or shadow we are seeing on the lower part of the car. It's important to pin down at what time this was filmed. How long before or after Bowers sees the car circling the parking lot behind the pergola is this? Some of the other amateur photographers also took early sequences at the corner of Houston and Main. Maybe the car appears in one of those. I'll check it out.

Yes, I find it interesting.  If I was a cop and I was looking for a 1961 Impala with mud on the doors, I would certainly pull l this guy over.  He was less than a block away.  It is also strange that the Chevy is following a Rambler Wagon (next to the boat).  They are both heading toward Record Street which runs behind the Old Red Courthouse.  Richard Carr saw a suspicious Rambler wagon parked at the corner of Record and Congress prior to the shooting.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 10:06:24 PM
by Wes Riddle
»

Offline Thurman Lee Storing

• In Search of Veritas: The Kennedy Assassination into the Fifth Decade and Beyond
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2017, 03:52:06 AM »
Yes, I find it interesting.  If I was a cop and I was looking for a 1961 Impala with mud on the doors, I would certainly pull l this guy over.  He was less than a block away.  It is also strange that the Chevy is following a Rambler Wagon (next to the boat).  They are both heading toward Record Street which runs behind the Old Red Courthouse.  Richard Carr saw a suspicious Rambler wagon parked at the corner of Record and Congress prior to the shooting.

According to Trask in Pictures of the Pain, Muchmore arrived at the corner of Main and Houston Streets sometime around 11:45. However, he does not give an approximate time of when this segment of film was shot. However, traffic is moving freely so this had to be sometime before the motorcade was even close to Dealey Plaza, I would think.