Author Topic: Muchmore film split into (8) GIFS  (Read 7629 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Muchmore film split into (8) GIFS
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2016, 04:26:00 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

- AVOIDING THE OBVIOUS -

The question remains. EXACTLY WHAT are those 2 Objects ??

You know all about "avoiding the obvious", Storing.  You are king when it comes to doing that.

The object on the right of the wall is nothing more than a coke bottle that was captured in numerous photographs. That's been known for years, therefore ancient history.  The other "object" is nothing more than the woman holding her baby, who happens to be the wife and child of the man black man standing on the steps on the knoll next to Emmet Hudson.  By the way...I posted a thread in your honor regarding the book "Twenty Six Seconds" by Zapruder's grandaughter at the discussion forum here.  Have you read the book yet?

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2016, 04:34:02 PM »
Hi Everybody, And please remember, it was not Mr. Gordon Arnold who wanted publicity. It was Mr. Gary Mack and Mr. Jack White. Mr. Gordon Arnold was the "chicken" who came "four years before with his story that a coworker had heard." Mr. Mack and Mr. White came up with their made up oil painting "the egg" to prove Mr. Arnold and what he said was true in TMWKK. However, apparently there is a hatless policeman in Hughes. It appears there is an individual wearing a garrison cap and uniform in the back of the Murray 2 photograph. Mr. Gordon Arnold was truthful, and a reluctant witness at that, in my opinion of course. Thank you all for your time. Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2016, 06:55:35 PM »

- MICHAEL -

I agree as to your assessment of Gordon Arnold unfairly receiving a generally bad rap. Once again, it is the JFK Assassination Research Community that should be subjected to the brick bats that Arnold is continually subjected to. Based on his stated position in "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", Arnold would have had an Excellent view of the entire West side of the wall. This would have permitted him to either confirm or deny anyone being in the Willis/Black Dog Man position, in addition to confirming or denying  Sitzman's claim that a Black Couple were sitting on the bench. Arnold also would have been able to confirm or deny Sitzman hearing pop bottles being thrown down/breaking on The Steps. The JFK Assassination Communities Failure to put Arnold through an intense Q&A is inexcusable though not uncommon.     

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2016, 07:12:21 PM »
You know all about "avoiding the obvious", Storing.  You are king when it comes to doing that.

The object on the right of the wall is nothing more than a coke bottle that was captured in numerous photographs. That's been known for years, therefore ancient history.  The other "object" is nothing more than the woman holding her baby, who happens to be the wife and child of the man black man standing on the steps on the knoll next to Emmet Hudson.  By the way...I posted a thread in your honor regarding the book "Twenty Six Seconds" by Zapruder's grandaughter at the discussion forum here.  Have you read the book yet?

(1) I see the coke/pop bottle being in a different position vs the Highlighted object on the right.

(2) Sitzman is the Only person to See a Black Couple seated on the bench/West of the wall Immediately Prior To the assassination. Sitzman is the Only person to See this same Black Couple breaking pop bottles/running Up the steps Immediately After the assassination. Sitzman NEVER said anything about Seeing a Baby with the Black Couple while they were seated on the bench prior to the assassination, or when the Black Couple were breaking the pop bottles/running Up the steps Immediately after the assassination. 

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2016, 08:22:28 PM »

(1) I see the coke/pop bottle being in a different position vs the Highlighted object on the right.

(2) Sitzman is the Only person to See a Black Couple seated on the bench/West of the wall Immediately Prior To the assassination. Sitzman is the Only person to See this same Black Couple breaking pop bottles/running Up the steps Immediately After the assassination. Sitzman NEVER said anything about Seeing a Baby with the Black Couple while they were seated on the bench prior to the assassination, or when the Black Couple were breaking the pop bottles/running Up the steps Immediately after the assassination. 

You're piece of work, Storing. Just because Sitzman didn't mention the couple having a baby, according to you they didn't have a baby.  "They" didn't "run up the steps" HE did run up the steps.  She was already at the top of the knoll, standing behind the wall. Furthermore, the coke bottle is right where it was in all photographs taken immediately after the shooting.  Nice try, but no dice. 

Have you read "Twenty Six Seconds" yet? 

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2016, 11:24:18 PM »
You're piece of work, Storing. Just because Sitzman didn't mention the couple having a baby, according to you they didn't have a baby.  "They" didn't "run up the steps" HE did run up the steps.  She was already at the top of the knoll, standing behind the wall. Furthermore, the coke bottle is right where it was in all photographs taken immediately after the shooting.  Nice try, but no dice.  

Have you read "Twenty Six Seconds" yet?  

- FABRICATION CLUB PRESIDENCY CHALLENGE ?? -

YOU are coming dangerously close to unseating Cakebread as President of the Fabrication Club. Sitzman did Not include a Baby in her Detailed description of the "Colored couple".  YOU have Fabricated a "baby" being with the Black Couple that Sitzman said she saw seated on the bench. In her Detailed description of the Black Couple seated on the bench, Sitzman NEVER said anything about seeing a Baby. NEVER. The "BABY" being added to the equation is ALL YOU.  When Sitzman described the Black Couple running Up the steps, she NEVER said anything about seeing a Baby. NEVER. The "BABY" being added to the Record is ALL YOU.  YOU are also Fabricating that the man that was standing close to Emmitt Hudson and then ran up the steps, is also the same man that was seated on the bench. Again, these roles being assigned to the same individual is ALL YOU.  There is nothing wrong with Speculation, so long as You Clearly label it as such. When Speculation is cavalierly proffered as Fact, it becomes nothing short of Fabrication. This is exactly why we have a multitude of JFK Assassination Urban Legends

- THOMPSON INTERVIEW OF MARILYN SITZMAN - (Pertinent to above)

SITZMAN - "And another thing that I remember this day, there was a colored couple. I figured they were between 18 & 21, a boy and a girl sitting on a bench. And they were eating their lunch, cause they had little lunch sacks, & they were drinking coke. The main reason I remember 'em is, after the last shot I recall hearing & the car went down under the triple underpass there, I heard a crash of glass, & I looked over there, & the kids had thrown down their coke bottles, just threw them down, & just started running towards the back"

SITZMAN - " I heard the bottles crash, & of course I looked that way, to my right, right away, & THEY WERE GETTING UP, and running towards the back"

Sitzman seeing the Black Couple "Getting Up" from the bench they were Seated on, would discredit the man standing close to Hudson = the male component of the Black Couple.    

« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 11:39:24 PM
by Royell Storing
»

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2017, 04:49:02 AM »
Oh! And another thing.  I'll take it that you haven't read Twenty Six Seconds.  Either that, or you just don't like what Alexendra Zapruder said about the Hester's because it it destroys what, if any, credibility you had.