Author Topic: Muchmore film split into (8) GIFS  (Read 7635 times)

Online Robin Unger

• Robin Unger's  JFK Assassination Research Gallery
Re: Muchmore film split into (8) GIFS
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2016, 02:15:25 PM »
It is definitely NOT Nix

This is the headshot frame in Nix

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2016, 03:36:14 PM »

- BUTTON, BUTTON, WHO HAS THE BUTTON ?? -

We Clearly can see that the Front/Right - Southern/Eastern most portion of the Wall, (Black Dog Man position), is completely covered in sunlight. This sunlight would eliminate the possibility of Anything in that Specific area being hidden by shadow. Where is the Coke Bottle/Pop Bottle that is supposed to be sitting on top of the wall, in the Black Dog Man area ??

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2016, 06:22:14 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I screenshotted Robin's gif part 4 (above) at around the same time as the Muchmore frame I found posted on this website by someone (below)

Notice the AP version is cropped. I've found this with almost every version online (so far). The top area above the wall is cropped out at this timeline in the Muchmore film frames. That is, all apart from this one frame posted here.

You can see the cropping removes the most important detail of all.

It's a poor version, faded, and no where near the depth of AP's frame. But inside the circled area the detail is pretty interesting.

There's two areas I've circled which appear to be detailed. below

1) is  mildly red/orange with a whitish blob in the middle 2) has a blue-ish surround with a white blob in the middle

With emboss filter or edge filter applied these areas are pretty prominent. Even for such a poor image.

the figure on the left is kinda human-like. Even appears to be wearing a cap.

Which brings me to  ... you guessed it! BADGE EFFING MAN! Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the JFK investigation waters!

Could this similar detail really have been there in both film & photo. From Muchmore & Moorman's.

It's so alike, uncanny ... Cap wearing figure closest to the steps ... and a flash ... and blue tint ... possible a DPD uniform next to the cap wearing figure.

Are there any versions of Muchmore out there with the 'above wall' area exposed? they all seem cropped, hiding the most interesting bit.

Dale Myers permanently put the "Badge man" non sense to bed.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 06:24:07 PM
by Steve Barber
»

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2016, 06:57:40 PM »

- AVOIDING THE OBVIOUS -

The question remains. EXACTLY WHAT are those 2 Objects ??

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2016, 11:43:04 PM »

Well it might be all over for you when it comes to 'badge man'. But there's enough doubt in the photography I've seen to keep on looking.

Like for instance ... it turns out ... very few people seem to have access to the FULL and uncropped Muchmore film version.

So for me, the badge man mystery lives on.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Forum
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2016, 08:30:16 AM »
So for me, the badge man mystery lives on.

Which Badgeman?

Here are two for starters.

There are another two or three imaginary Badgemen in this particular area of the Moorman  photograph, but I don't have the time, or the will, to present them

Offline Robert Reeves

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2016, 12:13:36 PM »
Which Badgeman?

Here are two for starters.

There are another two or three imaginary Badgemen in this particular area of the Moorman  photograph, but I don't have the time, or the will, to present them

Well, when I say badge man, I really mean whoever was stood behind the wall wearing a dark uniform as JFK came down Elm st.

And I don't really hold up much hope of finding the truth when Jack White is involved.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 12:14:26 PM
by Robert Reeves
»