Author Topic: The In Situ Photo  (Read 34243 times)

Online Rob Caprio

Re: The In Situ Photo
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 10:19:54 PM »
Don't you think that a clip was inside the M-C even though there is no in situ photo of it inside the M-C? Don't you think that CE 573 was actually fired at EAW despite there being no in situ photo of it? Etc...

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 11:12:01 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Don't you think that a clip was inside the M-C even though there is no in situ photo of it inside the M-C? Don't you think that CE 573 was actually fired at EAW despite there being no in situ photo of it? Etc...

Don't you think that a clip was inside the M-C

Congratulations!.....  So you finally have come to your senses and realized that the rifle was nor a Mauser.....

Don't you think that a clip was inside the M-C even though there is no in situ photo of it inside the M-C?

Yes, there was a brass ammunition clip in the carcano and there is a photo (film clip) showing it there.   I hope it doesn't take ten years for you to learn this fact...

Don't you think that CE 573 was actually fired at EAW despite there being no in situ

Nope....I don't believe that at all......I believe CE 573 was fired through Walkers window ( NOT AT WALKER) in a HOAX publicity stunt.   However, I am fairly sure that the bullet ( CE 573) was NOT manufactured by Western Cartridge Company.

Do you still believe that mannlicher carcano ejects the clip just like an M-1 Garand??

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 01:40:18 AM »

No. 23 (No. 22 in "JFK First Day Evidence")

Problem is there appears to be a box overlying the gap where the rifle was found.

I assume that to get at the rifle, the police moved the box that was over the gap.

No. 22 (No. 23 in "JFK First Day Evidence")

It looks like two of the boxes were pushed forward towards the single box on the floor. The open box on camera-left jumped over the corner of the box on the floor. The box on the floor could have been more in line with the other boxes but the pushing of the other boxes, particularly the one that ended up resting on its corner, caused the box on the floor to rotate a little.

All irrelevant..... Because this is not an authentic photo of the rifle in situ

At the 00:48 second point in the Alyea film clip notice where Captain Fritz is standing when Lt Day hands Fritz the rifle......  Then look at the in situ photo.....  I the in situ photo there are boxes on the floor where Fritz is standing in the Alyea film.  It appears that they weren't very concerned about accuracy when they reconstructed the scene to take the phony in situ photo.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 08:20:49 PM
by Walt Cakebread
»

Offline Mark Ulrik

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2016, 10:47:49 AM »
However, I am fairly sure that the bullet ( CE 573) was NOT manufactured by Western Cartridge Company.

That's not very compelling, is it? Even when completely sure, you're often mistaken.

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2016, 12:59:49 PM »
That's not very compelling, is it? Even when completely sure, you're often mistaken.

So you think I could be 100% sure when I have only photos by which to compare CE 573 with CE 399??

I am sometimes mistaken.....   I once thought you were an intelligent man.

Offline Mark Ulrik

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2016, 01:33:40 PM »
So you think I could be 100% sure when I have only photos by which to compare CE 573 with CE 399??

What is it that you see in the photos that makes you "fairly sure" the Walker bullet wasn't manufactured by WCC?

Quote from: Walt Cakebread
I am sometimes mistaken.....   I once thought you were an intelligent man.

Yes, that's an easy mistake to make.

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2016, 03:09:48 PM »
Don't you think that a clip was inside the M-C

Congratulations!.....  So you finally have come to your senses and realized that the rifle was nor a Mauser.....

Where did I say that? More fiction by Walt.

Don't you think that a clip was inside the M-C even though there is no in situ photo of it inside the M-C?

Yes, there was a brass ammunition clip in the carcano and there is a photo (film clip) showing it there.   I hope it doesn't take ten years for you to learn this fact...

That film doesn't show what you claim. You also can't show that it was in situ either. The truth is there was no mention of a clip, no photograph of a clip, and no clip listed on any DPD inventory log.

Don't you think that CE 573 was actually fired at EAW despite there being no in situ

Nope....I don't believe that at all......I believe CE 573 was fired through Walkers window ( NOT AT WALKER) in a HOAX publicity stunt.   However, I am fairly sure that the bullet ( CE 573) was NOT manufactured by Western Cartridge Company.

Do you still believe that mannlicher carcano ejects the clip just like an M-1 Garand??

The point is that you believe that CE 573 was fired at EAW and that LHO fired it. You believe quite a number of things that have no supporting evidence behind them.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2016, 03:10:59 PM
by Rob Caprio
»