Author Topic: Project: Mapping the 6th floor  (Read 2091 times)

Offline Thurman Lee Storing

• In Search of Veritas: The Kennedy Assassination into the Fifth Decade and Beyond
Re: Project: Mapping the 6th floor
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2016, 12:44:41 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I put some images together about the Alyea film segment probably filmed on the 5th floor. I'm almost done with this 6th project. The top row shows Seymour Weitzman on the 6th floor most probably before he found the rifle.

Well done, Denis! This is extremely helpful.

Also, marvelous graphic showing that the window with the detective with the shotgun was on the fifth floor. Some versions of the Alyea film splice this between the search of the sixth floor. I devoted a blog entry about this window and had to sift through several versions of the Alyea film and photographs taken by William Allen to figure out it was the fifth floor.

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2016, 05:51:44 PM »
It's possible that the chicken bag filmed by Alyea is really the one on the 5th floor as Alyea insisted it was. From the image of the bag, it's impossible to determine where exactly it is.

Offline Thurman Lee Storing

• In Search of Veritas: The Kennedy Assassination into the Fifth Decade and Beyond
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2016, 05:29:24 PM »
It's possible that the chicken bag filmed by Alyea is really the one on the 5th floor as Alyea insisted it was. From the image of the bag, it's impossible to determine where exactly it is.

Denis,

Pat Speer believes the chicken bag is visible in a picture taken by Studebaker on the sixth floor and is the same one as seen in Alyea. This bag appears next to a cart apparently a few windows west of the sniper's nest. Here's a link to the article containing a comparative graphic:

Offline Denis Morissette

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2016, 10:00:17 PM »
Thanks for the photo of the bag. I will add that to my "mapping" project that is almost over. I've completed all the sides of the building excepted the North-West side where the Carcanno was found.  :051bye: