Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: For Martin Weidmann, re: Validity of Evidence  (Read 8567 times)

Offline Bill Brown

For Martin Weidmann, re: Validity of Evidence
« on: November 19, 2018, 09:06:15 PM »
Advertisement
I created this thread versus hijacking other threads.  This thread is not intended to mock.  I ask in all sincerity..

Martin Weidmann, John Iacoletti,

Would you mind listing the evidence in the case that you DO consider authentic?  Or, if you'd rather, I can list various pieces of evidence and you can let me know if you accept it as valid or not.

JFK Assassination Forum

For Martin Weidmann, re: Validity of Evidence
« on: November 19, 2018, 09:06:15 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: For Martin Weidmann, re: Validity of Evidence
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 10:35:25 PM »
I created this thread versus hijacking other threads.  This thread is not intended to mock.  I ask in all sincerity..

Martin Weidmann, John Iacoletti,

Would you mind listing the evidence in the case that you DO consider authentic?  Or, if you'd rather, I can list various pieces of evidence and you can let me know if you accept it as valid or not.

This might surprise you, but I think most of the evidence that we know is probably authentic. Whether it justifies the conclusions based upon it and the context in which it's being presented is another matter.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 10:51:30 PM »
This might surprise you, but I think most of the evidence that we know is probably authentic. Whether it justifies the conclusions based upon it and the context in which it's being presented is another matter.

Okay.  Can you give me an example of a piece of evidence, which you believe is authentic, that doesn't justify the conclusion reached, based upon that piece of evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 10:51:30 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 07:07:07 AM »

Okay.  Can you give me an example of a piece of evidence, which you believe is authentic, that doesn't justify the conclusion reached, based upon that piece of evidence?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 11:21:57 AM »

This thread is not intended to mock.  I ask in all sincerity..

Yeah, right.....

You've already shown your true colors again in another thread. I have no intention to go further with this conversation..
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 11:25:15 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 11:21:57 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 10:52:11 PM »
This thread is not intended to mock.  I ask in all sincerity..

Yeah, right.....

You've already shown your true colors again in another thread. I have no intention to go further with this conversation..

Stop being so dramatic all the time.

To me, it appears that you aren't comfortable with listing pieces of evidence against Oswald that you feel are authentic... or you feel that there isn't any evidence against Oswald that you feel is authentic.

Which is it?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 11:00:42 PM »
Stop being so dramatic all the time.

To me, it appears that you aren't comfortable with listing pieces of evidence against Oswald that you feel are authentic... or you feel that there isn't any evidence against Oswald that you feel is authentic.

Which is it?

No dramatics, its only a matter of time before you turn nasty. It's in your nature. You can not have a normal discussion because you need to win and feel superior all the time and when you get stuck (which you will deny ever doing) you either run or show us your nasty side. This time the latter just happened a bit faster than last time, that's all.

And I don't really give a damn how it appears to you?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 11:17:57 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2018, 11:00:42 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2018, 11:32:21 PM »
No dramatics, its only a matter of time before you turn nasty. It's in your nature. You can not have a normal discussion because you need to win and feel superior all the time and when you get stuck (which you will deny ever doing) you either run or show us your nasty side. This time the latter just happened a bit faster than last time, that's all.

And I don't really give a damn how it appears to you?

I showed my supposed "nasty side"?  This thread is but two pages long.  Where did I get nasty?

I did ask in all sincerity... and I'll ask in all sincerity again...

Can you list one piece of evidence, which supports Oswald being guilty, that you believe is authentic?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 11:35:08 PM by Bill Brown »