JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

For Martin Weidmann, re: Validity of Evidence

(1/7) > >>

Bill Brown:
I created this thread versus hijacking other threads.  This thread is not intended to mock.  I ask in all sincerity..

Martin Weidmann, John Iacoletti,

Would you mind listing the evidence in the case that you DO consider authentic?  Or, if you'd rather, I can list various pieces of evidence and you can let me know if you accept it as valid or not.

Martin Weidmann:

--- Quote from: Bill Brown on November 19, 2018, 09:06:15 PM ---I created this thread versus hijacking other threads.  This thread is not intended to mock.  I ask in all sincerity..

Martin Weidmann, John Iacoletti,

Would you mind listing the evidence in the case that you DO consider authentic?  Or, if you'd rather, I can list various pieces of evidence and you can let me know if you accept it as valid or not.

--- End quote ---

This might surprise you, but I think most of the evidence that we know is probably authentic. Whether it justifies the conclusions based upon it and the context in which it's being presented is another matter.

Bill Brown:

--- Quote from: Martin Weidmann on November 19, 2018, 10:35:25 PM ---This might surprise you, but I think most of the evidence that we know is probably authentic. Whether it justifies the conclusions based upon it and the context in which it's being presented is another matter.

--- End quote ---

Okay.  Can you give me an example of a piece of evidence, which you believe is authentic, that doesn't justify the conclusion reached, based upon that piece of evidence?

Bill Brown:

--- Quote from: Martin Weidmann on November 19, 2018, 10:35:25 PM ---This might surprise you, but I think most of the evidence that we know is probably authentic. Whether it justifies the conclusions based upon it and the context in which it's being presented is another matter.

--- End quote ---

Okay.  Can you give me an example of a piece of evidence, which you believe is authentic, that doesn't justify the conclusion reached, based upon that piece of evidence?

Martin Weidmann:

--- Quote from: Bill Brown on November 21, 2018, 07:07:07 AM ---Okay.  Can you give me an example of a piece of evidence, which you believe is authentic, that doesn't justify the conclusion reached, based upon that piece of evidence?

--- End quote ---

This thread is not intended to mock.  I ask in all sincerity..

Yeah, right.....

You've already shown your true colors again in another thread. I have no intention to go further with this conversation..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version