Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: At which Zframe was JFK clear of the oak tree from the SN?  (Read 9512 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: At which Zframe was JFK clear of the oak tree from the SN?
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2018, 01:37:27 AM »
Advertisement
Andrew, You're being a sucker....  The photo WAS NOT taken from the TSBD window...Get your head out and LOOK at the angles in the photo....That photo was taken from the Dal Tex Building.    That why I used the word "Allegedly" when directing you to the photo on page 102 of The Book of Lies  ..... LBJ's liars presented the photo as having been taken from the TSBD but it clearly was taken from a location further south than the SE corner window of the TSBD....

I'm outta here Andrew.....  I clearly can't help you.....

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2018, 01:37:27 AM »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2018, 02:43:15 AM »
Andrew, You're being a sucker....  The photo WAS NOT taken from the TSBD window...Get your head out and LOOK at the angles in the photo....That photo was taken from the Dal Tex Building.    That why I used the word "Allegedly" when directing you to the photo on page 102 of The Book of Lies  ..... LBJ's liars presented the photo as having been taken from the TSBD but it clearly was taken from a location further south than the SE corner window of the TSBD....

I'm outta here Andrew.....  I clearly can't help you.....
You just have to watch the film to see that it is taken from the TSBD. Not only that but you can watch as the car comes up Houston and see that Houston St. is to the east. If you aren't going to watch the film there is not much I can do.

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2018, 12:12:21 PM »
You just have to watch the film to see that it is taken from the TSBD. Not only that but you can watch as the car comes up Houston and see that Houston St. is to the east. If you aren't going to watch the film there is not much I can do.

I agree with you, Andrew, Walt is incorrect.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2018, 12:12:21 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2018, 01:49:46 AM »
I agree with you, Andrew, Walt is incorrect.

Ray, Do you believe that the Lincoln passed behind the tree ......   Witnesses ( Vicky Adams and Sandra Styles  to name a couple) on the fourth floor had no idea what had happened because the tree blocked their view....

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2018, 02:54:59 AM »
Ray, Do you believe that the Lincoln passed behind the tree ......   Witnesses ( Vicky Adams and Sandra Styles  to name a couple) on the fourth floor had no idea what had happened because the tree blocked their view....

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2018, 02:54:59 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2018, 09:09:37 AM »

This is what Andrew wrote, and what I agreed with.

"You just have to watch the film to see that it is taken from the TSBD. Not only that but you can watch as the car comes up Houston and see that Houston St. is to the east. If you aren't going to watch the film there is not much I can do."

As you said the witnesses were two floors lower than the sniper's nest, so the tree would probably have  impeded their view.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 12:56:30 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2018, 11:12:09 PM »
« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 06:05:18 PM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2018, 11:12:09 PM »

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2018, 02:32:53 AM »
 ::) f

A few observations. 1. It looks like you are super-imposing the tree as it appeared in May 1964.  There are significant differences. In the Secret Service film we can see both taillights, whereas in yours they are obscured, for example.   2. The position of the JFK stand-in in the recreation is farther inboard than JFK's position in the limo. 3. The difference between the positions of the car in your first and second sets of close-ups is about the length of the front wheel. That is about two frames.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 02:38:12 AM by Andrew Mason »