Author Topic: Oswalds Rapid Fire Training Distance  (Read 42068 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Oswalds Rapid Fire Training Distance
« Reply #749 on: January 11, 2017, 07:53:33 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:56:13 AM
by Bill Brown
»

Online Tom Sorensen

« Reply #750 on: January 11, 2017, 08:13:41 AM »
No one knows why the first shot missed.

Simply because it was closest does not mean it was a guaranteed hit.

The 2nd and 3rd shots were hits.

My scenario...that all 3 shots were well with the distance Oswald was trained at works perfectly to show he was capable.

The lengths CTs go to ...to prove LHO could not have done this are quite ridiculous.

Speaking of ridiculous, how many times have you re-posted your propaganda video?

Unfortunately your school boy logic will not work. You have no explanation for how your grand theory does not work in the case of the by far easiest shot.

Your "scenario" shows Oswald missed an impossible to miss shot. You may enter your 3D model, project the outline of the limo on the SE window and tell us by how many feet Oswald missed the target.

Now, if Oswald missed an impossible to miss shot at 58 yards how could he possibly miss an even more impossible to miss shot at 30yards shooting at General Walker? Please enlighten us...

Online Tim Nickerson

« Reply #751 on: January 11, 2017, 08:26:46 AM »
Speaking of ridiculous, how many times have you re-posted your propaganda video?

Unfortunately your school boy logic will not work. You have no explanation for how your grand theory does not work in the case of the by far easiest shot.

Your "scenario" shows Oswald missed an impossible to miss shot. You may enter your 3D model, project the outline of the limo on the SE window and tell us by how many feet Oswald missed the target.

Now, if Oswald missed an impossible to miss shot at 58 yards how could he possibly miss an even more impossible to miss shot at 30yards shooting at General Walker? Please enlighten us...

An impossible to miss shot? Really? You may want to rethink that.

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #752 on: January 11, 2017, 09:44:54 AM »

On the third anniversary of the assassination, Brehm stated that he was "more than satisfied" with the Warren Commission's findings. Although he was not called to provide testimony to the Commission, Brehm stated: "I see no reason why I should be called. I did not see the man who shot him. I did not see the shots fired. I don't feel that anything I would have said would have had any bearing on their outcome." He described books recent published by Warren Commission critics as "nothing but cheap sensationalism".

In the 1966 video documentary Rush to Judgment while speaking of the blood cloud and the bits of brain and bone matter that Brehm saw flying in the air when the President's head exploded, Brehm stated he was specifically attracted to watch a piece fly towards himself, "over in the area of the curb where I was standing." ... "It seemed to have come left, and back." ... "Sir, whatever it was that I saw did fall, both, in that direction, and, over into the curb there."
Charles Brehm was located behind, and to the President's left when the President's head first exploded.
On November 22, 1963, only minutes after the assassination, and while he was still standing within Dealey Plaza, Brehm was quoted by a newspaper reporter as saying, "He was waving, then the first shot hit him and that awful look crossed his face," and that Brehm "seemed to think the shots came from in front of, or, beside the President."

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #753 on: January 11, 2017, 09:47:58 AM »
On the third anniversary of the assassination, Brehm stated that he was "more than satisfied" with the Warren Commission's findings. Although he was not called to provide testimony to the Commission, Brehm stated: "I see no reason why I should be called. I did not see the man who shot him. I did not see the shots fired. I don't feel that anything I would have said would have had any bearing on their outcome." He described books recent published by Warren Commission critics as "nothing but cheap sensationalism".

In the 1966 video documentary Rush to Judgment while speaking of the blood cloud and the bits of brain and bone matter that Brehm saw flying in the air when the President's head exploded, Brehm stated he was specifically attracted to watch a piece fly towards himself, "over in the area of the curb where I was standing." ... "It seemed to have come left, and back." ... "Sir, whatever it was that I saw did fall, both, in that direction, and, over into the curb there."
Charles Brehm was located behind, and to the President's left when the President's head first exploded.
On November 22, 1963, only minutes after the assassination, and while he was still standing within Dealey Plaza, Brehm was quoted by a newspaper reporter as saying, "He was waving, then the first shot hit him and that awful look crossed his face," and that Brehm "seemed to think the shots came from in front of, or, beside the President."

Absolutely irrelevant.  A reporter stating what he felt Brehm "seemed to think" means nothing at all.  I'm not even sure why you felt the need to post that.

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #754 on: January 11, 2017, 09:53:39 AM »
Absolutely irrelevant.  A reporter stating what he felt Brehm "seemed to think" means nothing at all.  I'm not even sure why you felt the need to post that.

Always irrelevant when it doesn't agree with the official story eh Bill?

Online Bob Prudhomme

« Reply #755 on: January 11, 2017, 03:29:48 PM »
Always irrelevant when it doesn't agree with the official story eh Bill?

You have that right, Ray. They'll drag out an 80 year old Clint Hill and make an entire case out of the slightest reference Hill makes but God help anyone that tries to quote a witness that criticises the WCR.

Typical Lone Nutcase reaction, right out of the manual.
"Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car." WC testimony of SA Clint Hill