Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed Robert Kennedy?  (Read 4828 times)

Offline Richard Rubio

Who Killed Robert Kennedy?
« on: November 14, 2018, 09:09:50 PM »
Advertisement
Fifty years on, questions about witness testimony, hidden evidence and the true identity of Kennedy's killer remain.

14 Nov 2018 14:53 GMT History, United States, Civil Rights, Crime, Law

Filmmaker: Bahiya Namour

Fifty years ago, United States Senator Robert F Kennedy was assassinated at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles just moments after he'd won California's Democratic presidential primary.

Sirhan Bishara Sirhan, a Palestinian with Jordanian citizenship, was arrested at the scene of the shooting in what the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) thought was an open-and-shut case.

Sirhan was tried and jailed for Robert Kennedy's murder. But since the 1970s, there have been calls for a new investigation into the assassination, based on differing witness accounts, the number of shots fired and distance of Sirhan from Kennedy when he fired.

Read more at: https://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/aljazeeraworld/2018/11/killed-robert-kennedy-181112080415326.html

Kennedys, especially Robert were also tight with Senator Joe McCarthy, interestingly enough.  Research it.

As to the article, I'm not that sure. I always thought the RFK assassination was pretty open-and-shut.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 09:17:29 PM by Richard Rubio »

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: November 14, 2018, 09:09:50 PM »

Offline Michael Clark

Re: Who Killed Robert Kennedy?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 11:27:51 AM »
Kennedys, especially Robert were also tight with Senator Joe McCarthy, interestingly enough.  Research it.

As to the article, I'm not that sure. I always thought the RFK assassination was pretty open-and-shut.

From the article: How do you explain this?

"The only way to explain this that there was a second gunman in a position behind Kennedy, but the prosecution never proved that Sirhan was behind Kennedy or was able to shoot him point blank," says eyewitness Paul Schrade.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 04:22:20 AM »
From the article: How do you explain this?

"The only way to explain this that there was a second gunman in a position behind Kennedy, but the prosecution never proved that Sirhan was behind Kennedy or was able to shoot him point blank," says eyewitness Paul Schrade.

Michael,

Maybe it was a conspiracy by the evil, evil, evil Deep State.

-- MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 04:22:20 AM »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 05:51:57 AM »

Where did the Original quote from this thread come from?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 05:54:00 AM by Michael Clark »