Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: At The End Of The Day....The Question is:...  (Read 11484 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: At The End Of The Day....The Question is:...
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2018, 04:00:43 AM »
Advertisement
It has always struck me as odd that LN'ers insist that the only time and manner of the rifle arriving was that morning.

Whilst it is possible that the witnesses, were all wrong, why does it matter when Oswald brought the rifle in??

Why do you think that LHO brought it in?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2018, 04:00:43 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2018, 04:41:51 AM »
Tell us how 'as quickly and [as] best he could' equates with 'completely'
Unlike you, it seems Oswald could walk and chew gum* at the same time.

*for CTers: so-to-speak

Nice attempt, but my question was for Brown. He seems unwilling to answer.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2018, 06:31:41 AM »
Nice attempt, but my question was for Brown. He seems unwilling to answer.

Stop dodging.

You seem unwilling to answer my question. Again, how does 'as best he can' equate with 'completely'?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2018, 06:31:41 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2018, 03:12:45 PM »
You tried to make a big deal out of Frazier saying that the bag he had seen was like a bag one gets at a grocery store as if that had some significant meaning to your claim that Oswald had used the heavy duty bag made from TSBD materials to conceal the rifle.

You basically implied that a bag from a grocery store was the same as the TSBD bag.

Hence the question; Is it your claim that the TSBD was wrapping their books in paper similar to that of grocery store bags?

Aha! You have amended the question from me claiming that the TSBD was wrapping their books in grocery store bags to the more reasonable claim "similar". Now you understand why I scoffed at your question. My answer is that it has the characteristics of a heavy bag one would get from a grocery store and not a thin and crispy bag as had originally been claimed by Frazier. By his own admission, a claim he made that was later amended and then officially discarded.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2018, 12:16:33 AM »
Aha! You have amended the question from me claiming that the TSBD was wrapping their books in grocery store bags to the more reasonable claim "similar". Now you understand why I scoffed at your question. My answer is that it has the characteristics of a heavy bag one would get from a grocery store and not a thin and crispy bag as had originally been claimed by Frazier. By his own admission, a claim he made that was later amended and then officially discarded.

Frazier didn't "amend" anything.  You keep misrepresenting his testimony that the bag was the same color as the heavy-duty bags you get at the grocery store into him saying that the bag he saw was made out of heavy-duty paper.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2018, 12:16:33 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2018, 04:56:53 AM »
Stop dodging.

You seem unwilling to answer my question. Again, how does 'as best he can' equate with 'completely'?

By the simple fact that NO identifiable prints were found on the rifle on November 22-23, 1963.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2018, 01:44:16 PM »
By the simple fact that NO identifiable prints were found on the rifle on November 22-23, 1963.

Please allow me too emphasize this ... "simple fact that NO identifiable prints were found on the rifle on November 22-23, 1963"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2018, 01:44:16 PM »

Offline Don Echols

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2018, 08:40:52 PM »
If I am not mistaken,there was several rifles found the day of assassination in the TSBD.