Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Martin Weidmann, Walt Cakebread, Mark Ulrik and 60 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: The Warren Caster Story In Brief  (Read 1477 times)

Online Rob Caprio

Re: The Warren Caster Story In Brief
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2018, 03:53:22 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting.  That would imply that Shelley was present when Caster was testifying.  Why?   Couldn't that influence his later testimony?

This is interesting because if he was referring to someone in the room while he testified then this should have been indicated in the testimony, but it isn't. That's why I made the comment about Ball.

It would be nice to know one way or another.

The Texas Birth Index shows Warren David Caster born to Warren Dee Caster and Ruthanna Walz on 11 Oct 1954.

So that would mean that he was just 9 years old if this is correct. What nine-year old uses a .22 caliber rifle?

Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2018, 03:53:22 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2018, 08:24:21 AM »

The above thread is somewhat related to this topic... well... the first couple pages, anyway.

After those first couple pages, the next few pages are a great read, as Mark Valenti hands Iacoletti's ass to him.

The remaining pages are meaningless banter between Caprio and Cakebread, not deserving of attention.

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2018, 12:23:59 PM »

The above thread is somewhat related to this topic... well... the first couple pages, anyway.

After those first couple pages, the next few pages are a great read, as Mark Valenti hands Iacoletti's ass to him.

Thanks for posting this Bill. I headed off to read the discussion and I agree completely; Mark did hand Iacoletti's ass to him, on a silver platter I might add.

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2018, 04:26:19 PM »

The remaining pages are meaningless banter between Caprio and Cakebread, not deserving of attention.

What's your point? Can you explain the OP or not?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2018, 05:57:26 PM »

It's not at all surprising that Bill Brown would enjoy pages and pages of quibble over the distinction between the words "credible" and "dispositive", while ignoring what the "evidence" is actually evidence of.

But word games are what Bill Brown thrives on.

It also had absolutely nothing to do with Warren Caster.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2018, 05:57:26 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2018, 01:23:51 AM »
So the plan was for Caster to purchase the assassination rifle a couple of days before the assassination (this from the same nuts who make an issue of there being no record of Oswald practicing with his MC), bring it into the TSBD a few days beforehand to show it around to as many people as possible, and then to record Oswald's recollection of this event to make sure there was a public record of the event?  Wow!  Those conspirators were really on the ball.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2018, 02:33:26 AM »
Mr. BALL. Where were those guns on November 22, 1963?
Mr. CASTER. The guns were in my home, 3338 Merrell Road.
Not asked...where were you- Mr Caster Nov 22 1963?
Particularly at shooting time?
Now before the dingoes jump up and down and start gabbling 'that I must think he was involved' I really don't and I see no hint of that. I could be wrong.
Point being Mr Caster was not a bonafide witness to anything and the fact that he was called at all to 'testify' was a continuing pretense of conducting a thorough investigation. 

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2018, 04:35:16 AM »
So the plan was for Caster to purchase the assassination rifle a couple of days before the assassination (this from the same nuts who make an issue of there being no record of Oswald practicing with his MC), bring it into the TSBD a few days beforehand to show it around to as many people as possible, and then to record Oswald's recollection of this event to make sure there was a public record of the event?  Wow!  Those conspirators were really on the ball.

Save your fascination with the plotters and answer the question.  Why did Caster bring into the TSBD two rifles on November 20, 1963, when no one had ever done so in the history of the TSBD?

Why don't you find this curious?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2018, 04:35:16 AM »

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2018, 04:48:23 AM »
Not asked...where were you- Mr Caster Nov 22 1963?
Particularly at shooting time?
Now before the dingoes jump up and down and start gabbling 'that I must think he was involved' I really don't and I see no hint of that. I could be wrong.
Point being Mr Caster was not a bonafide witness to anything and the fact that he was called at all to 'testify' was a continuing pretense of conducting a thorough investigation.

It was asked.

What wasn't done was to see if he was actually having lunch where he said he was.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2018, 03:09:43 PM »

Mr. BALL. Never before, and between that date Wednesday, November 20, and Friday, November 22, did you ever see any guns in the Texas School Book Depository Building?
Mr. TRULY. I did see guns in there after the assassination.
Mr. BALL. That is, you saw guns of police officers?
Mr. TRULY. Of the police officers.
Mr. BALL. Carried by police officers?
Mr. TRULY. Yes; and I saw a rifle being carried from the building.
Mr. BALL. In other words, a rifle was found on the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. Yes

Nice of Mr Ball to tell Mr Truly just exactly what happened [can you say 'leading the witness'?]  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2018, 03:09:43 PM »