Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Corroboration of Assassination films  (Read 5502 times)

Online Bill Chapman

Re: Corroboration of Assassination films
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2018, 03:05:13 AM »
Thanks for proving my point

Your Haugtiness, your point fails given that veteran LNers have always allowed that a CYA operation re FBI Dallas was likely at play.

Everybody knows there are loose-ends in many if not most major crimes. FFS though.. Fifty five years and still no evidence that would let prime suspect Oswald off the hook, as far as I know.

Hey, keep in touch and don't be shy about posting more CT claims to mock.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 03:09:26 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2018, 03:20:02 AM »

Your Haugtiness, your point fails given that veteran LNers have always allowed that a CYA operation re FBI Dallas was likely at play.

Everybody knows there are loose-ends in many if not most major crimes. FFS though.. Fifty five years and still no evidence that would let prime suspect Oswald off the hook, as far as I know.

Hey, keep in touch and don't be shy about posting more CT claims to mock.

Could it be that so far I have not had the pleasure of dealing with "veteran LNers" then? Or maybe it's simply that the LNs I do know have an uneasy relationship with the truth?

Btw the CYA operation re FBI Dallas wasn't what I was talking about, but do tell….. what evidence is problematic as a result of that FBI shenanigans?

Everybody knows there are loose-ends in many if not most major crimes.

Sure, but loose-ends is something different than contradictory evidence.

FFS though.. Fifty five years and still no evidence that would let prime suspect Oswald off the hook, as far as I know. 

FFS, I haven't spend a second of my life with anything that would get Oswald off the hook. As it stands I am far more interested in finding out about the evidence that puts him on that hook to begin with.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 01:52:56 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2018, 03:20:02 AM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2018, 06:13:18 AM »
You mean the shot from the overpass that blew out the back of JFK's head like this...

Or a shot from the guy rolling into the grass beside Altgens (with the head obscured on lightbox frame 347) - through windshield!  I don't know why that frame shows up different between Lightbox and Costella.  Maybe 2 different films examined?  Arms and face both scrubbed!

https://sites.google.com/site/lightboxzframes/lightbox/z300-z349/z347.jpg

https://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z347.jpg

« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 06:15:59 AM by Allan Fritzke »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2018, 09:24:28 PM »
FFS, I haven't spend a second of my life with anything that would get Oswald off the hook. As it stands I am far more interested in finding out about the evidence that puts him on that hook to begin with.

Chapman thinks it's sufficient to just declare him the "prime suspect".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2018, 09:24:28 PM »

Mobile View