Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Corroboration of Assassination films  (Read 19566 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Corroboration of Assassination films
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2018, 03:29:32 PM »
Advertisement
He never said anything about stopping to save film. He said he wanted to get the procession coming into the street. It is only your conclusion, that he stopped filming.  Not quite simple.
Mr. Zapruder never said anything about stopping to save film. He never said anything about loading the film into the camera. Or anything about removing the lens cap. But we can make logical deductions about what must have happened.
In the early 1960?s, inexpensive cameras could only film for a minute or two. And the film was expensive. We see the other films of Dealey Plaza typically just run for a few seconds and stop and then resume a few seconds later. There was a clear need to be thrifty with film. It is logical to assume that Mr. Zapruder felt the same.

One can imagine the conclusions you would come to if you used consistent logic.

You could conclude that there was no government conspiracy because no one in the government said they gave instructions to Oswald that were related to the assassination. You would conclude that Oswald was not being directed by a conspiracy because he made no statements saying that he brought a long package into work because he was directed to do so. Or that he went to the Texas Theater because he was directed to do so. You make all kinds of assumptions.

The difference between your assumptions and mine are that mine are reasonable. When I hear hoofs, I think horses. When you hear hoofs you think zebras, or even unicorns.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2018, 03:29:32 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2018, 04:18:47 PM »
Zapruder and Sitzman can only see vehicles along a short stretch of Houston Street, just before it turns on to Elm Street. They could not see the Presidential limousine along most of Houston Street until just before it turned onto Elm Street.

Well, right off the bat You are NOW Admitting Zapruder and Sitzman could see down Houston St. This is progress. You have absolutely No Idea as to how far down Houston St they could see with their Naked Eyes. You are Now relying Only on what Zapruder's camera was Directly aimed at and captured through the restricted view of the view finder. Sitzman when interviewed by Tink Thompson clearly said they could see down Houston St as the motorcade approached. The Z Film with the restricted view supplied by the view finder shows us Brennan seated atop the wall that encircled the water pool. Brennan's seated position atop that wall was Down Houston Street.  Brennan being captured on the Restricted view of the Z Film tells us the Naked Eye would permit an even greater view down Houston St. This corroborates Sitzman.   

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2018, 04:22:37 PM »
Mr. Zapruder never said anything about stopping to save film. He never said anything about loading the film into the camera. Or anything about removing the lens cap. But we can make logical deductions about what must have happened.
Typical Lone nutter straw man argument.

In the early 1960?s, inexpensive cameras could only film for a minute or two. And the film was expensive. We see the other films of Dealey Plaza typically just run for a few seconds and stop and then resume a few seconds later. There was a clear need to be thrifty with film. It is logical to assume that Mr. Zapruder felt the same.

Only in your Lone nutter logic. The film didn't last just for a minute or two.

One can imagine the conclusions you would come to if you used consistent logic.

You could conclude that there was no government conspiracy because no one in the government said they gave instructions to Oswald that were related to the assassination. You would conclude that Oswald was not being directed by a conspiracy because he made no statements saying that he brought a long package into work because he was directed to do so. Or that he went to the Texas Theater because he was directed to do so. You make all kinds of assumptions.

You can conclude whatever you wish, Joe, and you will so long as it backs your position.

The difference between your assumptions and mine are that mine are reasonable. When I hear hoofs, I think horses. When you hear hoofs you think zebras, or even unicorns.

Methinks it is you who sees unicorns. You believe other fairy stories, like the Warren Report,  why not them?

"Mr. LIEBELER - And it proceeded then down Elm Street toward the triple underpass; is that correct?

Mr. ZAPRUDER - That's correct. I started shooting - when the motorcade started coming in, I believe I started and wanted to get it coming in from Houston Street.

Mr. LIEBELER - Tell us what happened as you took these pictures.

Mr. ZAPRUDER - Well, as the car came in line almost - I believe it was almost in line. I was standing up here and I was shooting through a telephoto lens, which is a zoom lens and as it reached about - I imagine it was around here - I heard the first shot and I saw the President lean over and grab himself like this (holding his left chest area)."

If he as he stated, he wanted to get the motorcade coming in from Houston Street, why on earth would he stop filming?

And proof he didn't stop filming is that there is no underexposure of frame 133 which would have happened if he had started and restarted the camera at that point.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2018, 04:22:37 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2018, 10:27:34 PM »
Look at the big picture, NOT just the Zapruder frames.

Exactly how far ahead of the limo were the three mororcycles. ?
Once the three motorcycles turned from Houston on to Elm, how long after would Zapruder have to wait before the limo arrived. ?

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2018, 10:35:25 PM »
Bothun 1

Bothun 2

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2018, 10:35:25 PM »

Offline Robin Unger

« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2018, 10:41:25 PM »
Bothun did the same thing as Zapruder.

First he snapped a photo of the three motorcycles, then he waited until the Limo arrived before snapping his second photo.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2018, 11:06:34 PM »
This is one of the better, if not the best, sync of Nix and Zapruder showing that they match up perfectly. To the original OP here and for the umpteenth time, the films were not faked.

People in bizarro land think that the Bad Guys could magically create all kinds of special effects to hide or fake something in these films but they couldn't...and didn't.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2018, 11:06:34 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2018, 02:14:08 AM »
   "Future technology" is Exactly why the Z Film was Locked inside a Vault for its' initial 12 years of existence. Over the course of 54+ years the Z Film has had More "Nips-N-Tucks" than Jane Fonda has.

:D Good one