Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Corroboration of Assassination films  (Read 19397 times)

Offline Louis Earl

Re: Corroboration of Assassination films
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 09:24:05 PM »
Advertisement
"In fact, Sitzman when interviewed by Tink Thompson for his groundbreaking "Six Seconds In Dallas",  revealed that their high ground position/the perch permitted them to see the JFK Limo coming down Houston St and then turning onto Elm St."

That isn't the same as saying Z was filming at that time . . . it's merely a statement that they could see the limo approach. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 09:24:05 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 10:07:37 PM »
"In fact, Sitzman when interviewed by Tink Thompson for his groundbreaking "Six Seconds In Dallas",  revealed that their high ground position/the perch permitted them to see the JFK Limo coming down Houston St and then turning onto Elm St."

That isn't the same as saying Z was filming at that time . . . it's merely a statement that they could see the limo approach.

On the Current Z Film we see the Lead DPD Motorcycle Cops turning onto Elm St ahead of the JFK Limo. Sitzman having told Tink Thompson that she and Zapruder could see the JFK Limo coming down Houston St and turning onto Elm clearly shows there was No Reason to film the DPD Cops, (who Zapruder was Not there to film), and then stop the film only to Suddenly re-start the film with the Limo already traveling down Elm St. This start/stop/start gap on the Z Film is totally illogical being that Zapruder and Sitzman could clearly see/follow the progress of the Limo traveling down Houston St and then turning onto Elm St. 
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:10:37 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2018, 03:48:06 AM »
There is Nothing consistent regarding the Current Zapruder Film and the Sudden appearance of the JFK Limo on Elm St.  At No time did Zapruder testify that he stopped and started his filming of the JFK Motorcade.
Did Mr. Zapruder ever state that he did not start filming, stop and resume filming at Elm Street?

In fact, Sitzman when interviewed by Tink Thompson for his groundbreaking "Six Seconds In Dallas",  revealed that their high ground position/the perch permitted them to see the JFK Limo coming down Houston St and then turning onto Elm St.
Really. Well, perhaps you can help identify some cars that were on Houston Street at the time of Zapruder frame 200 for me in the following picture:

Which one was Camera car number 1? Which one was Camera car number 2? Which one was Camera car number 3?

I?m having some trouble making them out? Oh, I get it, I can?t make them out because None of them are visible because most of Houston street is blocked by the North Reflecting Pool structure.

And from the following:

We can see that the Presidential limousine was still not visible when Mr. Zapruder stopped his camera.

This is a classic example as to why eyewitness testimony should not be accepted without question. It doesn?t matter if Ms. Sitzman said she could see the entire motorcade and all the way to Oklahoma from their high position if film and photographs from that position show that she is mistaken.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2018, 03:48:06 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2018, 05:17:55 AM »
Did Mr. Zapruder ever state that he did not start filming, stop and resume filming at Elm Street?
Really. Well, perhaps you can help identify some cars that were on Houston Street at the time of Zapruder frame 200 for me in the following picture:

Which one was Camera car number 1? Which one was Camera car number 2? Which one was Camera car number 3?

I?m having some trouble making them out? Oh, I get it, I can?t make them out because None of them are visible because most of Houston street is blocked by the North Reflecting Pool structure.

And from the following:

We can see that the Presidential limousine was still not visible when Mr. Zapruder stopped his camera.

This is a classic example as to why eyewitness testimony should not be accepted without question. It doesn?t matter if Ms. Sitzman said she could see the entire motorcade and all the way to Oklahoma from their high position if film and photographs from that position show that she is mistaken.

Z Frame #133 is when the JFK Limo first POPS into the film. At that point Zapruder filmed the Queen Mary behind the Limo, as well as the LBJ Convertible beginning to make the turn onto Elm and the SS Follow-Up Car on Houston St. Frame 133 even shows Brennan seated atop the brick wall facing Houston St. This is what was visible through the view finder of Zapruder's camera. The Unrestricted view of the Naked Eyes of Zapruder and Sitzman would reveal even more. Sitzman was Not "mistaken". Try reviewing the Entire Zapruder Film.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 05:24:13 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2018, 09:28:50 AM »

No but he did say this.

"Mr. ZAPRUDER - That's correct. I started shooting--when the motorcade started coming in, I believe I started and wanted to get it coming in from Houston Street."

As he didn't succeed in what he wanted to do, explain why.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2018, 09:28:50 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2018, 01:10:55 PM »
Z Frame #133 is when the JFK Limo first POPS into the film. At that point Zapruder filmed the Queen Mary behind the Limo, as well as the LBJ Convertible beginning to make the turn onto Elm and the SS Follow-Up Car on Houston St. Frame 133 even shows Brennan seated atop the brick wall facing Houston St. This is what was visible through the view finder of Zapruder's camera. The Unrestricted view of the Naked Eyes of Zapruder and Sitzman would reveal even more. Sitzman was Not "mistaken". Try reviewing the Entire Zapruder Film.
Zapruder and Sitzman can only see vehicles along a short stretch of Houston Street, just before it turns on to Elm Street. They could not see the Presidential limousine along most of Houston Street until just before it turned onto Elm Street.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2018, 01:16:29 PM »
No but he did say this.

"Mr. ZAPRUDER - That's correct. I started shooting--when the motorcade started coming in, I believe I started and wanted to get it coming in from Houston Street."

As he didn't succeed in what he wanted to do, explain why.
Simple. He wasted 132 frames, about 7 seconds of film, expecting and hoping the limousine would come into view at any second. Film cameras in those days could only shoot for a minute or two before running out of film. And he had already used many seconds of film of his family and grandchildren. So, he came up with a new plan, to wait for the presidential limousine to get close to insure he does not run out of film just before the limousine gets closest to him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2018, 01:16:29 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2018, 02:03:56 PM »
Simple. He wasted 132 frames, about 7 seconds of film, expecting and hoping the limousine would come into view at any second. Film cameras in those days could only shoot for a minute or two before running out of film. And he had already used many seconds of film of his family and grandchildren. So, he came up with a new plan, to wait for the presidential limousine to get close to insure he does not run out of film just before the limousine gets closest to him.

He never said anything about stopping to save film. He said he wanted to get the procession coming into the street. It is only your conclusion, that he stopped filming.  Not quite simple.