Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Joe Mannix, Mark Valenti, Kevin M Smith and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: For Martin Weidmann, re: Validity of Evidence  (Read 108 times)

Offline Bill Brown

For Martin Weidmann, re: Validity of Evidence
« on: November 19, 2018, 09:06:15 PM »
I created this thread versus hijacking other threads.  This thread is not intended to mock.  I ask in all sincerity..

Martin Weidmann, John Iacoletti,

Would you mind listing the evidence in the case that you DO consider authentic?  Or, if you'd rather, I can list various pieces of evidence and you can let me know if you accept it as valid or not.

JFK Assassination Forum

For Martin Weidmann, re: Validity of Evidence
« on: November 19, 2018, 09:06:15 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: For Martin Weidmann, re: Validity of Evidence
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 10:35:25 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I created this thread versus hijacking other threads.  This thread is not intended to mock.  I ask in all sincerity..

Martin Weidmann, John Iacoletti,

Would you mind listing the evidence in the case that you DO consider authentic?  Or, if you'd rather, I can list various pieces of evidence and you can let me know if you accept it as valid or not.

This might surprise you, but I think most of the evidence that we know is probably authentic. Whether it justifies the conclusions based upon it and the context in which it's being presented is another matter.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 10:51:30 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This might surprise you, but I think most of the evidence that we know is probably authentic. Whether it justifies the conclusions based upon it and the context in which it's being presented is another matter.

Okay.  Can you give me an example of a piece of evidence, which you believe is authentic, that doesn't justify the conclusion reached, based upon that piece of evidence?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 10:51:30 PM »