Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42118 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Advertisement
All times on the documents are rounded times... initially they went with 1:00 but rounded it to 1:15 instead.
So [in that event] any way you slice it... Tippit was pronounced dead before he was ever shot :-\

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

So [in that event] any way you slice it... Tippit was pronounced dead before he was ever shot :-\

Well, in a way.....  Tippit was a dead man walking when JFk was murdered.....He was hit immediately to silence him.....

Offline Jerry Freeman

Yes, of course you're right Bill, but how many times does this need to be explained? This place is like deja vu land! I'm sure the members who raise dumb posts like this have enough common sense to work it out for themselves, surely!! It seems if some members can't think of anything intelligent to post they just post any old crap. They're just not happy unless they post 20+ times a day. They need to get a life. Sad fu**s.
1) What actually is Chapman 'right' about? [I seldom have seen him right about anything] 2) Where was it ever explained that the time of  Tippit's death is erroneously posted at 1:00 PM [even if approximately] and then changed to 1:15 which still make it an impossibility for Oswald to have been the gunman? 3) This place is what? 4) the rest of that odious rant makes me wonder ..why read something like all of this if it is so detestable? Does someone have a gun to your head that you can't find something else to your liking? Who needs a life if someone becomes irked and emotionally responds to a controversial event?
  I believe I had returned a quite placid response to your post in another thread and now this ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Helen Markham swore that Tippit was shot at 1:06......

Online Martin Weidmann

Helen Markham swore that Tippit was shot at 1:06......

Most of the evidence points to Tippit being shot between 1:06 and 1:10.

The only thing that does not compute with those times is the (easily manipulated) DPD radio recording (made on a voice activated machine and thus unreliable for actual times) and the various transcripts of those recordings. And then of course there is the questionable claim that a very elusive time stamp card is supposed to show that the ambulance from a funeral home on Jefferson was called at 1:18. However, that notorious time stamp card is not part of the evidence and in over 50 years has never been produced.

I've been to the rooming house and walked the distance to 10th/Patton on all possible routes and there is no way that Oswald could have gotten there before 1:10.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2019, 10:11:04 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ross Lidell

Who waits at a bus stop for 30 seconds?  If you don't see a bus coming you're not going to see one 30 seconds later either.

But whatever it takes.

Too bad Burroughs said that Oswald slipped into the Texas Theater between 1:00 and 1:07.

Too bad that the Texas Theater is approximately the same distance from Oswald's rooming-house on North Beckley as is the corner of 10th and Patton.

The time constraint for walking to both destinations in the allotted time is impossible?

Online Martin Weidmann

Too bad that the Texas Theater is approximately the same distance from Oswald's rooming-house on North Beckley as is the corner of 10th and Patton.

The time constraint for walking to both destinations in the allotted time is impossible?

Depends on how you walk, if you walk....

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Too bad that the Texas Theater is approximately the same distance from Oswald's rooming-house on North Beckley as is the corner of 10th and Patton. The time constraint for walking to both destinations in the allotted time is impossible?
What does that have to do with anything? I also have walked that route that Mr Weidmann mentioned. I can presume that he also wondered that if Oswald walked to that area...Where in hell was he going?