Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42785 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Advertisement
But not on this report. The time 1:15 is when Tippit was pronounced dead [not when he was shot]
 This is not 'new' evidence. It is old evidence that was covered up.....

Perhaps I should add this....

The time 1:15 is when Tippit was pronounced dead [not when he was shot]
 This is not 'new' evidence. It is old evidence that was covered up.....

There's no doubt in my mind that Lee Oswald was not even near the place where Tippit was shot at 1:06......And I suspect that Tippit was shot to silence him....while at the same time setting Lee Oswald up as the Killer.  I believe the key to solving the Tippit murder lies in the phone call that Tippit made from the Music and Record shop.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Note that on the supplementary report above...the time was changed from 1:06 to 1:15.
Also notice that there is no response to those documents from the undying loyal supporters of the official story :-\ 

Offline Walt Cakebread

Note that on the supplementary report above...the time was changed from 1:06 to 1:15.
Also notice that there is no response to those documents from the undying loyal supporters of the official story :-\

I think that time was originally typed as !:00 but then changed to 1:15 when Officer Davenport realized that the 1:00 o'clock guesstimate was not possible...so he simply entered 1:15 which also was not accurate....  I believe Tippit's body was brought into the emergency room at 1:23 and Dr Liquori took one look and knew that Tippit had gone on his last patrol.....

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Anthony Clayden

All times on the documents are rounded times, 3:00 pm, 1:00 or 1:15 pm and 3:30 pm.
Nothing precise can be read into these times they are all rounded roughly to the nearest 15 mins.
My guess is that Tippett arrived between 1 and 1:15, and initially they went with 1:00 but rounded it to 1:15 instead.

Offline Walt Cakebread

All times on the documents are rounded times, 3:00 pm, 1:00 or 1:15 pm and 3:30 pm.
Nothing precise can be read into these times they are all rounded roughly to the nearest 15 mins.
My guess is that Tippett arrived between 1 and 1:15, and initially they went with 1:00 but rounded it to 1:15 instead.

I think that you're right,Tony....And the important point is:.... Davenport knew that the ambulance with Tippit's body had arrived at Methodist at approximately 1:15 and Tippit was DOA..... Thus he used the 1:15 time.......

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

And anyway, if they were trying to pull a fast one they would have used white-out. Guess they didn't expect the CT Zombie Hoards to follow, where typo-attacking rules the day*

*Especially by Richard's 'dancing monkeys'
 ;)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 09:12:53 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

They should have said 'approximately' like the DPD Dispatcher did regarding Oswald's age

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Denis Pointing

They should have said 'approximately' like the DPD Dispatcher did regarding Oswald's age

Yes, of course you're right Bill, but how many times does this need to be explained? This place is like deja vu land! I'm sure the members who raise dumb posts like this have enough common sense to work it out for themselves, surely!! It seems if some members can't think of anything intelligent to post they just post any old crap. They're just not happy unless they post 20+ times a day. They need to get a life. Sad fu**s.