Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42825 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Advertisement
whats interesting here is he was waiting for a bus north towards the city ..
"then he changes our mind" etc--An assumption. How do we know he was waiting for a bus?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

"then he changes our mind" etc--An assumption. How do we know he was waiting for a bus?

You've stolen my question Mr Freeman.... Simply because Lee was standing at a bus stop does not prove that he was waiting for a bus....AND since it is a fact that he was arrested in the Texas theater it would be obvious that he wasn't waiting for a bus going away from the theater.
This Haywire guy lacks common sense.... Even though I agree with him that Lee Oswald did not shoot JFK......

Offline John Iacoletti

I don't need to assume anything. Witnesses ID'd Lee Harvey Oswald as being on scene during the murder

Unfair, biased lineups are unreliable.

Earlene Roberts Affidavit [Excerpt]

"Oswald went out the front door. A moment later I looked out the window. I saw Lee Oswald standing* on the curb at the bus stop just to the right, and on the same side of the street as our house. I just glanced out the window that once. I don?t know how long Lee Oswald stood at the curb nor did I see which direction he went when he left there."

Really?  So your objection is that she said "standing" and not "standing around"?

Did anybody see him "trotting" anywhere?

Anybody?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Liam Kelly

I think it's safe to assume that the official time of Tippit's shooting is wrong anyway.
We know that the Dallas Police crudely changed the time on the their reports.
We know that the FBI harrassed the staff at Parkland telling them the DOA time of Tippit was wrong
untill they relented and agreed that the clock in the ER must have been faulty!
and we know that the DOA time was crudely altered and changed on the Parkland Hospital paperwork.

The official version of the timing would have us believe that, at the same place, at the same time and date,
there were three people who were major witnessess or aftermath observers to the Tippit shooting and that
they all had watches or clocks that were faulty, and that these timepieces were all faulty by about the same
 length of time ie: 10 minutes....behind
(Markum's clock, TF Bowleys watch, Parkland Hospital clock).

Only one word for that....baloney!

I think that the time was changed...NOT to give Oswald time to get to Tippit BUT to protect the far more important
paradigm in the scenario.
That is, the time Oswald got home.
Why? - to negate all possibilty that Oswald was taken home by someone else and hence a conspiracy.
Jessie Currie had already said early on TV that there were reports of the suspect fleeing in a car driven
by another person.

It just couldnt happen that Oswald got home too early.

So what does this mean of itself?
Does it mean that Oswald shot or didnt shoot Tippit?....No.
Does it mean that Oswald shot or didnt shoot JFK?....No.
So..what it means....

Is that official investigations were seriously flawed.

Well we already know that...how?
Well for one thing, official investigations themselves tell us so.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 09:21:34 AM by Liam Kelly »

Online Martin Weidmann

I think it's safe to assume that the official time of Tippit's shooting is wrong anyway.
We know that the FBI harrassed the staff at Parkland telling them the DOA time of Tippit was wrong
and we know that the DOA time was crudely altered and changed on the Parkland Hospital paperwork.

The official version of the timing would have us believe that, at the same place, at the same time and date,
there were three people who were major witnessess or aftermath observers to the Tippit shooting and that
they all had watches or clocks that were faulty, and that these timepieces were all faulty by about the same

I think that the time was changed...NOT to give Oswald time to get to Tippit BUT to protect the far more important
Why? - to negate all possibilty that Oswald was taken home by someone else and hence a conspiracy.
Jessie Currie had already said early on TV that there were reports of the suspect fleeing in a car driven
by another person.

So..what it means....

Liam,

I think you are correct in much of what you write, but you are in error about the hospital. The ambulance did not take Tippit to Parkland but to Methodist Hospital where he was declared DOA at 1.15 pm. 

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Liam Kelly

..and oops!  a slip of the pen..so to speak.
My previous post should have read Methodist and not Parkland.
Thank you Martin,
You are indeed correct
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 01:31:50 PM by Liam Kelly »

Offline Walt Cakebread

by another person.

So..what it means....

Aside from the error about the hospital being Parkland....You've written a rational and well stated post, Mr Kelly....

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

But not on this report. The time 1:15 is when Tippit was pronounced dead [not when he was shot]
 This is not 'new' evidence. It is old evidence that was covered up.....

Perhaps I should add this....

« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 08:42:46 PM by Jerry Freeman »