Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42120 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
Where was he going at nearly 4 miles an hour and how come no one ever noticed this Mr Blitz at nearly a jog before the shooting?http://jfkassassination.net/parnell/chrono.htmSee? All the WC proteges' favorite guys!
Note... Only 6 minutes after the shooting, a suspect description was broadcast by police dispatch. Amazing  Miraculous work!!!
I've asked about all this before and there has been no explanation except- it just simply happened that way.

I saw you stand up recently for Alec Jones
An InfoWars fan, are we?
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 04:50:08 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Any reason to think that Oswald ever walked on a treadmill?

Any reason to think Oswald wouldn't have taken the stairs at work, carrying heavy books, between floors a few times a day? Any reason to think Oswald might not have trotted (a word the Divine Miss M used to describe his departure from the Tippit scene) enough to arrive in time to engage the poor dumb cop?

Note the thick neck and strong arms. A small light man in damn good shape.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 05:11:53 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

'Brennan failed to identify"

In context Brennan neglected to identify.

You're left with dissing Brennan's story despite the fact that you are not Brennan

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Any reason to think Oswald wouldn't have taken the stairs at work, carrying heavy books, between floors a few times a day? Any reason to think Oswald might not have trotted (a word the Divine Miss M used to describe his departure from the Tippit scene) enough to arrive in time to engage the poor dumb cop?

Well, Mrs. Roberts saw him standing around at a bus stop.  Nobody seems to have seen him or anyone else "trotting" to 10th & Patton.  So, it seems that your only reason for assuming that Oswald trotted anywhere from the rooming house is because you need to get him to 10th & Patton quickly.

Offline Bill Chapman

Well, Mrs. Roberts saw him standing around at a bus stop.  Nobody seems to have seen him or anyone else "trotting" to 10th & Patton.  So, it seems that your only reason for assuming that Oswald trotted anywhere from the rooming house is because you need to get him to 10th & Patton quickly.

"standing around"
>>> LOL

You need to get him there too slowly... and point out where she said she saw him 'standing around'

I don't need to assume anything. Witnesses ID'd Lee Harvey Oswald as being on scene during the murder

Earlene Roberts Affidavit [Excerpt]

"Oswald went out the front door. A moment later I looked out the window. I saw Lee Oswald standing* on the curb at the bus stop just to the right, and on the same side of the street as our house. I just glanced out the window that once. I don?t know how long Lee Oswald stood at the curb nor did I see which direction he went when he left there."
« Last Edit: January 03, 2019, 07:24:00 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

[The] only reason for assuming that Oswald trotted anywhere from the rooming house is because you need to get him to 10th & Patton quickly.
It is futile arguing with these idiots. All they do is drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Walt Cakebread

It is futile arguing with these idiots. All they do is drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

"THESE IDIOTS"   are not idiots.... It's their job to discredit any info that contradicts the official tale.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Eddie Haymaker

whats interesting here is he was waiting for a bus north towards the city

not south towards the TT

IMO considering getting out to Irving

changes his mind

walks south