Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42117 times)

Offline Nicholas Turner

Advertisement
Thumb1:

LNers so often think that if they can make an argument that something is not impossible then they have proven that it happened.

I certainly didn't say it proved it happened.  I specifically said whether it happened or not was a different question.

However, the "13 minutes" is also an arbitrary number, based on a particular interpretation of conflicting evidence.

Sure, but that's the time mentioned in the OP.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Stop playing games.
Seeing the policeman actually fall down clearly indicates that the shooter would still be looking at the victim and most likely continuing to point the revolver at him, not knowing if his target had been rendered ineffective or not. This seeming fear & uncertainty is confirmed when ProbablyOswald then made sure by shooting the poor dumb cop in the head.

The not really Oswald at all would deliver a Coup d'Gras for a particular reason-
So the cop would not ever talk again... Why? Speculation. The cop was involved in a plot perhaps.
Maybe alive he would name names. Some one just merely trying to 'get away' wouldn't need to apply a capper. Needless. Save the ammo for another possible encounter. Chapman loses another round ;D

Offline John Iacoletti

I certainly didn't say it proved it happened.  I specifically said whether it happened or not was a different question.

I know.  The thumbs up was because I agree with you.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

I know.  The thumbs up was because I agree with you.

Ah, right. Sorry, didn't recognise the smilie. Must get new glasses.

Offline Walt Cakebread

Yes, I can read.  Can you?  Seeing a policeman fall is not the same thing as seeing the policeman being shot.

So you're proposing that Tippit was just clumsy?..... Is that right?....  He simply fell down at the time the shots were fired... :D,

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

So you're proposing that Tippit was just clumsy?..... Is that right?....  He simply fell down at the time the shots were fired... :D,

No, I'm saying that if he didn't see Tippit being shot, then he didn't see Tippit being shot.  This isn't complicated, Walt.

Offline Walt Cakebread

No, I'm saying that if he didn't see Tippit being shot, then he didn't see Tippit being shot.  This isn't complicated, Walt.

I agree ....But you're trying to make it complicated.... Benavides said he saw Tippit fall ( collapse) immediately after the sounds of the shots...

Afterward it was obvious that the reason Tippit collapsed was because he'd been shot....Or do you think he collapsed because of the sudden increase in weight from the lead bullets.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I agree ....But you're trying to make it complicated.... Benavides said he saw Tippit fall ( collapse) immediately after the sounds of the shots...

Afterward it was obvious that the reason Tippit collapsed was because he'd been shot....Or do you think he collapsed because of the sudden increase in weight from the lead bullets.

No, I think you're either an eyewitness to somebody being shot or you are not.