Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42105 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Advertisement
  Quote from: Steve Howsley on Today at 01:31:59 AM
Can you recall how long I thought he waited at the bus stop? I suggested 30 secs. Long enough to look up and down the street as far as he could see. He then I suggested felt a compelling need to get as far from the rooming house as he could so he hightailed south taking him further away from the city
Quote from: Bill Brown on Today at 04:22:34 AM
Makes perfect sense.
Makes perfect sense speculation.

Do you know of any evidence which points to someone other than Oswald being responsible for Tippit's death?
The authorities never even tried to look for anyone else. You know that. 80 minutes after the assassination and they were completely satisfied that they had their man. Good enough for the media..good enough for the master...... LBJ.
  If you want to conclude that he was a 'fitness freak' .... 
According to Brown...He could have sprinted there in 6 minutes if he had to. After all, he had a cop to kill!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Quote from: Steve Howsley on Today at 01:31:59 AMQuote from: Bill Brown on Today at 04:22:34 AM Makes perfect sense speculation.
 The authorities never even tried to look for anyone else. You know that. 80 minutes after the assassination and they were completely satisfied that they had their man. Good enough for the media..good enough for the master...... LBJ.According to Brown...He could have sprinted there in 6 minutes if he had to. After all, he had a cop to kill!

I seriously doubt that Lee Oswald could have ran a six minute mile.  Roger Bannister whose legs were much longer than Lee's held the world record for the mile ...The record was just under 4 minutes....and he had trained vigorously to try to run a four minute mile....

Anybody who might have been running full tilt would surely have attracted attention.    Nobody reported seeing a man running as fast as he could in the section of Oakcliff.   

Folks who advocate ideas like Lee dashing full tilt to the intersection of 10th and Patton completely ignore the FACTS ....   Mrs Markham saw the man who shot Tippit WALKING east on 10th street at 1:05....

If Lee had just dashed to that location he would have been lying on the ground gasping for breath.

Offline Rob Caprio

I've posted incriminating evidence against Oswald (for the murder of Tippit) only a couple thousand times in this forum and the old one.

Begin a new thread and I can beat you over the head with that evidence once again, if you wish.

What YOU have never done is prove that someone besides Oswald killed Tippit.

Sure you have. Brown thinks his juicy fruit presentation of witness testimony (keep in mind that many of his brethren think eyewitness testimony is unreliable) proves something. Sure.

He can't link the alleged murder weapon to LHO. He can't link the alleged murder weapon to the murder. He can't show how LHO allegedly reached the murder site so fast. He can't produce one witness to say that they saw LHO walk the alleged route to 10th and Patton. He can't explain why LHO was walking east when the TT was west of the murder site. He can't show why LHO was supposedly at 10th and Patton. He can't explain why JDT was at 10th and Patton. He can't explain why LHO would have been stopped when the description for the JFK assassin was general and Oak Cliff was miles away from DP. He can't explain why JDT kept getting out of his vehicle without radioing in first as required. He can't show with certainty if JDT's gun was in his holster or out of his holster as there are conflicting witness statements. He can't explain reasonably why the ambulance arrived so fast if we use the official explanation. He can't explain reasonably why there was a rush to remove a dead body before the crime scene investigators could work the crime scene. Etc...

Sure, you have proven your claim. 🤣

I don't have to prove anything since I am not accusing anyone. You OTOH are accusing LHO so when are you going to prove your accusation?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

He wasn't?!....

Can you read? 

Mr. BENAVIDES - Then I heard the other two shots and I looked up and the Policeman was in, he seemed like he kind of stumbled and fell.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see the Policeman as he fell?
Mr. BENAVIDES - Yes, sir.

Yes, I can read.  Can you?  Seeing a policeman fall is not the same thing as seeing the policeman being shot.

Offline John Iacoletti

So to me the conclusion has to be that it is not impossible for LHO to have got from his rooming house to be in a position to shoot Tippet in 13 minutes. Whether that is what happened is another question.

Thumb1:

LNers so often think that if they can make an argument that something is not impossible then they have proven that it happened.

However, the "13 minutes" is also an arbitrary number, based on a particular interpretation of conflicting evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I've posted incriminating evidence against Oswald (for the murder of Tippit) only a couple thousand times in this forum and the old one.

You've posted a bunch of rhetoric that has been rebutted only a couple thousand times in this forum and the old one.

What YOU have never done is prove that someone besides Oswald killed Tippit.

Or Oswald for that matter.

Offline Bill Chapman

Yes, I can read.  Can you?  Seeing a policeman fall is not the same thing as seeing the policeman being shot.

Stop playing games.

Seeing the policeman actually fall down clearly indicates that the shooter would still be looking at the victim and most likely continuing to point the revolver at him, not knowing if his target had been rendered ineffective or not. This seeming fear & uncertainty is confirmed when ProbablyOswald then made sure by shooting the poor dumb cop in the head.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 07:13:32 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Stop playing games.

Seeing the policeman actually fall down clearly indicates that the shooter would still be looking at the victim and most likely continuing to point the revolver at him, not knowing if his target had been rendered ineffective or not. This seeming fear & uncertainty is confirmed when ProbablyOswald then made sure by shooting the poor dumb cop in the head.

Did Benavides ever say anything about seeing him shoot the cop in the head?