Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42920 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Advertisement
Right...then the killer casually strolls away after the murder while emptying his gun forgetting that he was quite the fitness freak.
Further illustrating the fact that it is feast or famine with these guys...No matter how improbable or impossible something is, if it supports the official yarn it is considered gospel :(
 Nonsense! Actually, you threw the disparagement switch with your first response.

the killer casually strolls away after the murder while emptying his gun

This is a fact...The killer strolled away after murdering Tippit and plucked one spent shell at a time from his revolver ...This is solid proof that the killer was NOT Lee Oswald ...Because Lee was allegedly carrying a 38 Smith and Wesson when he was arrested in the Theater.

The Smith &Wesson is NOT unloaded one spent shell at a time....It has an extractor that unloads all of the shells at once.....NOT ONE AT A TIME.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Rob Caprio

I can post a boat load of evidence incriminating Oswald in Tippit's death.

Do you have any evidence pointing to someone other than Oswald?

Sure you can. That's why you have never done it, huh? Naming another person doesn't make LHO innocent just like not naming another person makes LHO guilty.

There is no evidence that points to LHO. There are claims, but not supporting evidence.

Offline Bill Brown

Can you recall how long I thought he waited at the bus stop? I suggested 30 secs. Long enough to look up and down the street as far as he could see. He then I suggested felt a compelling need to get as far from the rooming house as he could so he hightailed south taking him further away from the city.

Makes perfect sense.   

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

Sure you can. That's why you have never done it, huh? Naming another person doesn't make LHO innocent just like not naming another person makes LHO guilty.

There is no evidence that points to LHO. There are claims, but not supporting evidence.

I've posted incriminating evidence against Oswald (for the murder of Tippit) only a couple thousand times in this forum and the old one.

Begin a new thread and I can beat you over the head with that evidence once again, if you wish.

What YOU have never done is prove that someone besides Oswald killed Tippit.

Online Martin Weidmann

The question is not if there is evidence pointed towards Oswald as Tippit's killer, because there clearly is. Highly circumstantial and heavy relaint on often unreliable witness testimony, but it's still evidence!

The real question would have to be IMO if that evidence is compelling and persuasive enough to provide conclusive proof of Oswald's guilt in Tippit's killing. And that's where opinions differ and where, in my opinion, the case quickly falls apart.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Right...then the killer casually strolls away after the murder while emptying his gun forgetting that he was quite the fitness freak.

Remind us which witnesses said he appeared casual while emptying the S&W. And why on earth would it matter if he was casual or not, anyway?

One assumes a young lean Oswald would be in good shape, giving his job included lugging books around on a daily basis. If you want to conclude that he was a 'fitness freak' you should cite that.

And at least one witness said he 'trotted' away from the scene. Seems to me that one would slow a bit while emptying a revolver.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 06:06:37 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Brown

The question is not if there is evidence pointed towards Oswald as Tippit's killer, because there clearly is. Highly circumstantial and heavy relaint on often unreliable witness testimony, but it's still evidence!

The real question would have to be IMO if that evidence is compelling and persuasive enough to provide conclusive proof of Oswald's guilt in Tippit's killing. And that's where opinions differ and where, in my opinion, the case quickly falls apart.

Fair enough.

Do you know of any evidence which points to someone other than Oswald being responsible for Tippit's death?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

The circumstantial evidence available is both pro and con ....  There's as much evidence that refutes the charges against Lee as there is evidence that supports the charges.   The PHYSICAL evidence weighs heavily in favor of refuting the charges against Lee.

A) The recovered bullets could not be matched to the revolver that Lee allegedly was carrying at the time of his arrest....

B) The spent shells that were found at the scene were widely scattered ( witnesses reported that the Killer removed those spent shells ONE AT A TIME ....Lee was allegedly carrying a Smith and Wesson ..... That Smith and Wesson is designed to eject the spent shells all at once not ONE at a time.   Clearly the killer was NOT armed with a Smith and Wesson.