Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42106 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Advertisement
If the shooting occurred at 1:06, then all it means is that Oswald was at Tenth and Patton by 1:06.

Heee...Hee, ha, ha,ha....  :D...  So you believe that Lee was able to be in two places at the same time....At 1:04 JD Tippit was traveling slowly east on tenth between Crawford and Patton as he tailed a man walking east on the sidewalk of 10th street.  Mrs Marklham watched as Tippit stopped his cruiser and called the man he'd been tailing over to his car....at 1:06 Tippit got out of his cruiser and was shot to death by the man that had been walking east on 10th street.

At the same time (1:04)  that Mrs Markham watched the man on tenth street being stopped by Tippit,... Lee's landlady, Mrs Roberts,  saw Lee Oswald standing on the sidewalk in front of the rooming house at 1026 N. Beckley.   
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 11:55:14 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

No circular argument.

All of the evidence points to Lee Oswald as the murderer of J.D. Tippit.  There is no evidence pointing anywhere else.  If there were, you would have already posted it.

Going solely by the available evidence, Oswald killed Tippit, even if it was at 1:06.

No, going by all the available evidence, who killed Tippit is indeterminate.  Going by cherry-picked, tainted, and misrepresented evidence it was Oswald.

What we have is unfair and biased lineups, a gun that may or may not have ever been in Oswald's possession that took 2 hours to be entered into evidence, some slugs that can't be matched to a specific gun except one slug by one single "overachiever" out of 8 firearms experts, and some shells that may or may not have ever been at the crime scene that don't match the slugs in terms of manufacturer.

Offline Walt Cakebread

What I've said is that Benavides was not an eyewitness to Tippit's shooting.

He wasn't?!....

Can you read? 

Mr. BENAVIDES - Then I heard the other two shots and I looked up and the Policeman was in, he seemed like he kind of stumbled and fell.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see the Policeman as he fell?
Mr. BENAVIDES - Yes, sir.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

No, going by all the available evidence, who killed Tippit is indeterminate.  Going by cherry-picked, tainted, and misrepresented evidence it was Oswald.

What we have is unfair and biased lineups, a gun that may or may not have ever been in Oswald's possession that took 2 hours to be entered into evidence, some slugs that can't be matched to a specific gun except one slug by one single "overachiever" out of 8 firearms experts, and some shells that may or may not have ever been at the crime scene that don't match the slugs in terms of manufacturer.

I can post a boat load of evidence incriminating Oswald in Tippit's death.

Do you have any evidence pointing to someone other than Oswald?

Offline Bill Chapman

Ask Steve Howsley.  He's the one with the narrative that Oswald hightailed it out of there because he was "concerned that his address might already be known to the FBI", and yet hung around at a bus stop right next to the house.

No matter what he did you would consider it "evidence" of a guilty man.

Possibly deciding what to do next; which direction to head. I think it was Martin who said the buses would be northbound from that stop, and Oswald walked south.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 12:19:13 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Better still, lets say the very real possibility that Dirty Harvey trotted or jogged at times renders any further argument about the timeline to Tippit academic.
Right...then the killer casually strolls away after the murder while emptying his gun forgetting that he was quite the fitness freak.

If the shooting occurred at 1:06, then all it means is that Oswald was at Tenth and Patton by 1:06.
Further illustrating the fact that it is feast or famine with these guys...No matter how improbable or impossible something is, if it supports the official yarn it is considered gospel :(

A simple question gets turned into an opportunity to try to try to belittle someone. Sad how things go on forums like this.
Nonsense! Actually, you threw the disparagement switch with your first response. 

Online Steve Howsley

Ask Steve Howsley.  He's the one with the narrative that Oswald hightailed it out of there because he was "concerned that his address might already be known to the FBI", and yet hung around at a bus stop right next to the house.

Can you recall how long I thought he waited at the bus stop? I suggested 30 secs. Long enough to look up and down the street as far as he could see. He then I suggested felt a compelling need to get as far from the rooming house as he could so he hightailed south taking him further away from the city.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Nicholas Turner

Nonsense! Actually, you threw the disparagement switch with your first response.

My first response was to post a YouTube video, with no comment, which was related to the question of your OP. You responded with 'I believe everyone has seen that video. Just wondering which protege would post it.' Wouldn't you consider that a little disparaging? I replied in #33 with no disparaging comment (unless you can indicate one). You replied in #64 including the phrase  'keep up' in response to my simple question. I responded in kind. Like I said - Sad how things go on forums like this. Lets both drop the disparaging comments shall we?

The OP asked 'How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?'. The video showed it is possible, although as you and others pointed out there are factors which were not taken into account in the test. It is also true to say we don't know whether LHO could have been moving faster than in the test or jogged at some point or how long he waited at the bus stop. So to me the conclusion has to be that it is not impossible for LHO to have got from his rooming house to be in a position to shoot Tippet in 13 minutes. Whether that is what happened is another question.