Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42085 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement

It seems a bit silly to me that a suspect makes a claim and that investigators do nothing to verify it,

What the heck are you on about?

They did investigate Oswald's revolver and Oswald ordered the revolver by mail order.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

What the heck are you on about?

They did investigate Oswald's revolver and Oswald ordered the revolver by mail order.

JohnM

The DPD investigated that when Oswald was still alive?

Offline Jerry Freeman

From Fritz
Fritz said- "he asked him where he went to when he left work, and he told me that he had a room on 1026 North Beckley, that he went over there and changed his trousers and got his pistol and went to the picture show. I asked him why he carried his pistol, and he remarked, "You know how boys do when they have a gun, they just carry it."
Unless you were or someone else was there, you don't know really what was said.
Mytton believes that the 1963 Dallas police in no way had any agenda against Kennedy.
He dreams about their integrity.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

It looks like the first thing that the investigators did was trace the serial number of the revolver, is that wrong?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

It looks like the first thing that the investigators did was trace the serial number of the revolver, is that wrong?

JohnM

Which investigators and when did they do that?

Oswald told them he bought the revolver at Fort Worth. They could have gone there without delay to check.... Did they?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

If they already had the gun...took it from him... then why did they need to trace it? Also...How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?

Offline John Mytton

Mytton believes that the 1963 Dallas police in no way had any agenda against Kennedy.

I'm sure that some of the Dallas Police didn't like Kennedy but kill him or create an innocent patsy for their political ideology?, I seriously doubt it.

Again, I'm sure that some Dallas Police were a bit naughty but when you have a case of this size with so many police and press at all the crime scenes, this alone logically rules out any foul play.
For instance who knows what someone else would testify to and who saw what, it's better to just say the truth and it appears that besides some expected insignificant discrepancies, they did.
This isn't a simple case where a couple of crooked cops plant some evidence or something, no, here we have the full gamut of planting, manufacturing, altering, manipulation, altering testimony and etc but you guys just happily go along with what is an impossible logistical nightmare.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

If they already had the gun...took it from him... then why did they need to trace it? Also...How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?

If they already had the gun...took it from him... then why did they need to trace it?

Why wouldn't they? Just some examples, if someone else owned the revolver then there could be a conspiracy or maybe Oswald stole the revolver, so until you trace the revolver you can't start the investigation.

Also...How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?

Actually it was less than a mile, how about you try walking the same distance, time yourself and tell us what happens

JohnM