Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42081 times)

Offline Steve Howsley

Advertisement
It's those who, for some reason, desperately want Oswald to be the shooter that are struggling to make their case, which is (and has been for years) falling apart left, right and center.

OK I'll park that comment with your other comment on the OUT FRONT WITH BILL thread

You said

Bledsoe did not see Oswald on the bus. Deal with it.

Did you ever produce the evidence for that? I look forward to seeing it.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

Unfortunately, there is ZERO evidence that he got a gun at the boarding house -- or even had a gun at the boarding house.

This is incorrect.  Fritz' testimony is evidence.

Offline John Mytton

And yet, there he was hanging out at the bus stop..

Why wouldn't Oswald wait to catch a bus?

It's just yet more evidence of a man evading capture, a man in flight.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Steve Howsley

LOL.  You're not helping your own case.

:D

Like I've said before John, you've got nothing.

Offline John Mytton

This is incorrect.  Fritz' testimony is evidence.

Exactly and Bookout said that Oswald admitted to carrying a gun.

Mr. STERN - Was he asked whether he was carrying a pistol at the time he was in the Texas Theatre?
Mr. BOOKHOUT - Yes; that was brought up. He admitted that he was carrying a pistol at the time he was arrested. He claimed that he had bought this some time ago in Fort Worth.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

OK I'll park that comment with your other comment on the OUT FRONT WITH BILL thread

You said

Bledsoe did not see Oswald on the bus. Deal with it.

Oh the evidence is there alright, for those who are fairminded enough to see it. I actually outlined a circumstancial case against Bledsoe seeing Oswald on the bus on the old forum, but that's gone now. For the time being, as soon as you show me how to prove a negative (or did you just want evidence?) I'll gladly comply with your request. In the meantime, I'll just stick to having expressed an opinion.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2018, 12:05:03 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

Time after time I am amazed to find that some people actually think evidence equals proof.

People can say anything they want. It might be evidence, once introduced in court, but it does not automatically prove anything.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Exactly and Bookout said that Oswald admitted to carrying a gun.

Mr. STERN - Was he asked whether he was carrying a pistol at the time he was in the Texas Theatre?
Mr. BOOKHOUT - Yes; that was brought up. He admitted that he was carrying a pistol at the time he was arrested. He claimed that he had bought this some time ago in Fort Worth.

JohnM

So, the "He claimed that he had bought this some time ago in Fort Worth." is also evidence, right?

Was it ever followed up?