Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42092 times)

Online Steve Howsley

Advertisement
Let's be clear about this; it was merely a suggestion for the sake of the argument.

It was your attempt to show that Oswald would have struggled to get to the Tippet shooting in time.

You said:

Let's say, for argument's sake, two minutes. That would have him leaving the bus stop at 1.05 (in the timeline of the OP) and gives him exactly 11 minutes to get to 10th Patton to shoot Tippit at 1.16 pm after having talked to him!

But wait, didn't Dale Myers argue that Tippit was really shot at 1.14.30 ? 

I suggested 30 secs at the bus stop which JI seems to think is way too long.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Mr. BALL. Why did you say to this man as he came in, "You are in a hurry,"why did you say that?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, he just never has come in and he was walking unusually fast and he just hadn't been that way and I just looked up and I said, "Oh, you are in a hurry."
Mr. BALL. You mean he was walking faster than he usually was?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Yes.
Mr. BALL. When he came in the door, what did he do?
Mrs. ROBERTS. He just walked in---he didn't look around at me---he didn't say nothing and went on to his room.
Mr. BALL. Did he run?
Mrs. ROBERTS. He wasn't running, but he was walking pretty fast---he was all but running.

So he "hightailed" it in there.  Out of there...not so much.

Offline John Iacoletti

And yet, there he was hanging out at the bus stop..

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Steve Howsley

And yet, there he was hanging out at the bus stop..

Mrs. ROBERTS. He wasn't running, but he was walking pretty fast---he was all but running.

Hanging out at the bus stop, chewing the fat with the locals and enjoying the comfort of a pistol under his belt. Happy days in Dallas.

Online Martin Weidmann

It was your attempt to show that Oswald would have struggled to get to the Tippet shooting in time.

You said:

Let's say, for argument's sake, two minutes. That would have him leaving the bus stop at 1.05 (in the timeline of the OP) and gives him exactly 11 minutes to get to 10th Patton to shoot Tippit at 1.16 pm after having talked to him!

But wait, didn't Dale Myers argue that Tippit was really shot at 1.14.30 ? 

No such attempt needed. The time line, as it is, does that all by itself. It's those who, for some reason, desperately want Oswald to be the shooter that are struggling to make their case, which is (and has been for years) falling apart left, right and center.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

But wait, didn't Dale Myers argue that Tippit was really shot at 1.14.30 ?  ::)

Mrs Markham swore that JD Tippitt was shot at 1:06.....Several witnesses verified that Helen Markham's was correct about the time of the shooting of JD Tippitt...

Offline John Iacoletti

Hanging out at the bus stop, chewing the fat with the locals and enjoying the comfort of a pistol under his belt. Happy days in Dallas.

LOL.  You're not helping your own case.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

I don't think we can make a judgement about what someone in Oswald's situation would do based on our own experiences. Who knows what was going through his head.

Agreed... now, how do we explain this to the LNs?

I think it's the CTs that need to take his state of mind into account.

Indeed.