Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42110 times)

Offline Nicholas Turner

Advertisement
I believe everyone has seen that video. Just wondering which protege would post it.

Protoge?

They use the term 'within the allotted time' which is meaningless.

You asked about managing the walk in 13 minutes. How is that any different?

They had a cop to kill when they started out so it was absolutely necessary to take the shortest route possible.

Who are they?

One direction that a witness stated the killer took 'won't work at all' according to Gary Mack [I believe was the director]
Actually, there was an alley cut through [that I took when I walked it years ago] that would have taken took another minute off their shortest route. It was still a ludicrous test. They did not include walking+talking+cop leaving car+shooting+killer leaving scene of crime+cops arriving+taking testimony from witnesses+informing dispatch of descriptions all in less than 22 minutes. At the bus stop? Any time at all was time not included in the process of killing the cop. For crying out loud ::) Apparently Howsley the Conjecturer does.

Fair enough.

One thing I might agree with...Oswald waited for a bus...caught a bus...to the Texas Theater.
If he did have that transfer, he didn't need it or use it. Or he got a ride up there from someone not identified.

Speculation.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 10:21:41 PM by Nicholas Turner »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Steve Howsley

For crying out loud ::)

I suggested 30 secs wait. So you prefer Martin's suggestion?

Let's say, for argument's sake, two minutes.

Offline Bill Chapman

Well, that's convenient.  I can do that too.  Roberts was an idiot.  Markham was an idiot.  Bledsoe was an idiot.  Whaley was an idiot.

Why would such a man wait even 30 seconds at a bus stop next to that address?

Perhaps you can provide us with official work and/or school records of Blesoe et al that would indicate that any of them were officially found mentally-deficient in some way.

In the meantime, one has testimony from Burroughs himself that he had failed the mental requirements needed to be accepted in the military. In fact he was given a card that classified him as 'different'... which, in today's terms, sounds awfully close to 'mentally-challenged, Autistic... or at least Asberger's Syndrome.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I don't know what you mean. If you're saying he could have left the immediate area by foot toward the next bus stop that's entirely plausible. That would have been smarter than standing around outside his rooming house for a couple of minutes pooping his pants.

And you know he was "pooping his pants"...how, exactly?

What I'm saying is that it's inconsistent to posit that a guy who wants to hightail it away from his boarding house and the scene of a crime would hang around a bus stop for a northbound bus even momentarily.  The guy Roberts described didn't act like a guy who was hightailing anywhere.

Offline John Iacoletti

Perhaps you can provide us with official work and/or school records of Blesoe et al that would indicate that any of them were officially found mentally-deficient in some way.

In the meantime, one has testimony from Burroughs himself that he had failed the mental requirements needed to be accepted in the military. In fact he was given a card that classified him as 'different'... which, in today's terms, sounds awfully close to 'mentally-challenged, Autistic... or at least Asberger's Syndrome.

You got all that from "different"?  Please tell me more, Dr. Chapman.  That makes him an "idiot"?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

I suggested 30 secs wait. So you prefer Martin's suggestion?

Let's say, for argument's sake, two minutes.

Let's be clear about this; it was merely a suggestion for the sake of the argument.

Basically, the WC, based on their own speculative time line, had only about 11 minutes to get Oswald from the roominghouse to 10th and Patton to kill Tippit, which by itself was a tight squeeze. Mack's video proves that to some extend. So, any time spend waiting at a bus stop cuts into those critical 11 minutes which is why it needs to be reduced to a bare minimum and why it needs to be discussed.

Online Martin Weidmann

And that somehow makes him blind or unable to recognize somebody?

Btw I wonder just how many people would have loved such a "get out of the military" card back then!

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Steve Howsley

The guy Roberts described didn't act like a guy who was hightailing anywhere.

Mr. BALL. Why did you say to this man as he came in, "You are in a hurry,"why did you say that?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Well, he just never has come in and he was walking unusually fast and he just hadn't been that way and I just looked up and I said, "Oh, you are in a hurry."
Mr. BALL. You mean he was walking faster than he usually was?
Mrs. ROBERTS. Yes.
Mr. BALL. When he came in the door, what did he do?
Mrs. ROBERTS. He just walked in---he didn't look around at me---he didn't say nothing and went on to his room.
Mr. BALL. Did he run?
Mrs. ROBERTS. He wasn't running, but he was walking pretty fast---he was all but running.