Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42095 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Advertisement
I'd say he wanted to get away from his rooming house asap and he only returned to get his gun.

Unfortunately, there is ZERO evidence that he got a gun at the boarding house -- or even had a gun at the boarding house.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Now you're getting somewhere. That's why he hightailed it.

Then why stand around at the bus stop at all?

Online Steve Howsley

Unfortunately, there is ZERO evidence that he got a gun at the boarding house -- or even had a gun at the boarding house.

From Fritz

I asked him where he went to when he left work, and he told me that he had a room on 1026 North Beckley, that he went over there and changed his trousers and got his pistol and went to the picture show. I asked him why he carried his pistol, and he remarked, "You know how boys do when they have a gun, they just carry it."

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Steve Howsley

Then why stand around at the bus stop at all?

To see if he could spot a bus heading his way.

Offline John Iacoletti

To see if he could spot a bus heading his way.

He couldn't do that while he was "hightailing"?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

I asked him where he went to when he left work, and he told me that he had a room on 1026 North Beckley, that he went over there and changed his trousers and got his pistol and went to the picture show.

Of course he did.  Fritz just didn't record anything like that at the time and nobody else present at the interrogation ever mentioned it.

Offline Jerry Freeman

Time trial video-
I believe everyone has seen that video. Just wondering which protege would post it.
They use the term 'within the allotted time' which is meaningless.
They had a cop to kill when they started out so it was absolutely necessary to take the shortest route possible.
One direction that a witness stated the killer took 'won't work at all' according to Gary Mack [I believe was the director]
Actually, there was an alley cut through [that I took when I walked it years ago] that would have taken took another minute off their shortest route. It was still a ludicrous test. They did not include walking+talking+cop leaving car+shooting+killer leaving scene of crime+cops arriving+taking testimony from witnesses+informing dispatch of descriptions all in less than 22 minutes.
They did. How long is he supposed to have stood around?
At the bus stop? Any time at all was time not included in the process of killing the cop.
Let's say, for argument's sake, half a minute...
For crying out loud ::)
Who waits at a bus stop for 30 seconds?
Apparently Howsley the Conjecturer does.
One thing I might agree with...Oswald waited for a bus...caught a bus...to the Texas Theater.
If he did have that transfer, he didn't need it or use it. Or he got a ride up there from someone not identified.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Steve Howsley

He couldn't do that while he was "hightailing"?

I don't know what you mean. If you're saying he could have left the immediate area by foot toward the next bus stop that's entirely plausible. That would have been smarter than standing around outside his rooming house for a couple of minutes pooping his pants. What he did do however is head further away from the crime rather than catch a bus taking him back toward the city.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 10:18:09 PM by Steve Howsley »