Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How Could LHO Walk One Mile After Leaving His Room & Shoot A Cop In 13 Minutes?  (Read 42122 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Advertisement
From a Steve Howsley post in another thread...
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1349.msg37231.html#msg37231
It has been demonstrated that the walk is achievable in under 12 minutes.
Using google maps... the shortest possible actual driving distance is .8 miles.
To do any better, you must shape-shift into a crow.
3 miles an hour is quite a brisk walking speed. Thus the time/distance calculation would be .8 X 20 minutes = 16 minutes. I did walk the route years ago as a younger skinny guy. I took [oops] a wrong turn and it took me 18 minutes. But the main thing that made me feel weird about that trial is..Where in hell am I going and why am I going that way?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

From a Steve Howsley post in another thread...
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1349.msg37231.html#msg37231Using google maps... the shortest possible actual driving distance is .8 miles.
To do any better, you must shape-shift into a crow.
3 miles an hour is quite a brisk walking speed. Thus the time/distance calculation would be .8 X 20 minutes = 16 minutes. I did walk the route years ago as a younger skinny guy. I took [oops] a wrong turn and it took me 18 minutes. But the main thing that made me feel weird about that trial is..Where in hell am I going and why am I going that way?

3 miles an hour is quite a brisk walking speed.

No.

Not to anyone who has ever been on a treadmill.

Offline Jerry Freeman

Quote J. Freeman--"3 miles an hour is quite a brisk walking speed." 
Not to anyone who has ever been on a treadmill.
You failed to try googling fitness facts before you posted that---
Now, all that said, here is a general guideline on treadmill speeds: for most people 2 to 4 mph will be a walking speed; 4 to 5 mph will be a very fast walk or jog; and anything over 5 mph will be jogging or running. By contrast, an average easy walking pace is more than 20 minutes per mile (slower than 3.0 mph). A fast pace is under 15 minutes per mile (faster than 4.0 mph). If you already have a high fitness level, you may not be in a moderate-intensity exercise zone at a 3.0 mph pace.
So Brown stepped on his mouth at 5-80 miles an hour :D

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Brown

It's always incredibly amusing to me when someone makes a claim and then posts evidence which in no way whatsoever supports their claim and then they celebrate in their false victory.

3 miles an hour is quite a brisk walking speed.

Offline Jerry Freeman

It's always incredibly amusing to me when someone makes a claim and then posts evidence which in no way whatsoever supports their claim and then they celebrate in their false victory.
That must be because you are easily amused...but really hate being wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Any reason to think that Oswald ever walked on a treadmill?

Offline John Iacoletti

Precedent-wise, in Oswald's case: Brennan, East window, 6th floor, TSBD.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Hear Ye, Hear Ye...Mr Brennan DID NOT Identify Mr Oswald as the man who was dressed in light khaki colored clothing ( both shirt and trousers) and who was aiming a HUNTING RIFLE from a sixth floor window.