Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Warren Commission Conclusion.  (Read 7039 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: The Warren Commission Conclusion.
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2018, 01:28:44 PM »
Advertisement
Guys...look at it this way- No one wanted to open up the can of worms that a conspiracy would entail or reveal. That same lack of backbone still exists today.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2018, 01:28:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2018, 10:51:40 PM »
Ok Iacoletti or whatever you name is, you have all the WC facts and the accumulated evidence of thousands of researchers putting millions of hours into this case, what's your conclusion?

My conclusion is that there is insufficient evidence to determine who killed JFK.  If you disagree, then you need to specify what that evidence is,

a) without lying about or misrepresenting the evidence that exists
b) without appealing to speculation, assumption, and handwaving
c) without ignoring the real provenance issues with every single piece of what little physical evidence does exist
d) without cherry-picking unreliable and uncorroborated witness statements and claims

Regurgitating Bugliosi's 53 will not cut it, because they all violate one or more of the above.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2018, 10:57:54 PM »
Good. So, all I have to do to become a CTer is to believe that the FBI, the Secret Service and other various agencies were in it together as part of a conspiracy. Once I can make myself believe in Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracies I am over the hurdle.
This is patent nonsense because if the Warren Commission had used its own investigators, in whatever numbers, Schweiker would have just concluded that they were part of the conspiracy.
Indeed, wouldn?t it be easier to run a cover-up with people you appoint yourself than to have to use already existing FBI agents, Secret Service agents and other government employees who might or might not want to go along with a large conspiracy?
So, in what way did Schweiker think having the Warren Commission select its own investigators would be superior to using FBI agents? I don?t follow his logic.

Perhaps you should talk to Trump. He can tell you all you need to know about the FBI and conspiracies.......   ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2018, 10:57:54 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2018, 11:01:44 PM »
My conclusion is that there is insufficient evidence to determine who killed JFK.

OK, how much evidence would you need?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2018, 11:02:29 PM »
Even though the WC clearly spelled out that the SBF wasn't essential to their findings, 9 years later "they" killed not only Boggs but everyone else on board to send a message, Holy FK'n WOW!

Although it is not necessary to any essential findings of the Commission to determine just which shot hit Governor Connally....
https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/chapter-1

All Ford did was more accurately reflect the autopsy report, you know the report written and signed off by 3 medical professionals.

JohnM

Even though the WC clearly spelled out that the SBF [sic] wasn't essential to their findings,

Really? Of course it was essential, because without it they couldn't explain all the wounds with just three shots!

Although it is not necessary to any essential findings of the Commission to determine just which shot hit Governor Connally....

That might be true, but it's a long way from claiming the SBT wasn't essential to their findings since it absolutely was!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2018, 11:02:29 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2018, 11:03:55 PM »
but it's a long way from claiming the SBT wasn't essential to their findings since it absolutely was!

Why?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2018, 11:06:06 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2018, 11:06:06 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2018, 11:47:14 PM »
Already explained?.