Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Warren Commission Conclusion.  (Read 7140 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: The Warren Commission Conclusion.
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2018, 08:41:53 PM »
Advertisement
Conclusions

This Commission was created to ascertain the facts relating to the preceding summary of events and to consider the important questions which they raised. The Commission has addressed itself to this task and has reached certain conclusions based on all the available evidence. No limitations have been placed on the Commission's inquiry; it has conducted its own investigation, and all Government agencies have fully discharged their responsibility to cooperate with the Commission in its investigation. These conclusions represent the reasoned judgment of all members of the Commission and are presented after an investigation which has satisfied the Commission that it: has ascertained the truth concerning the assassination of President Kennedy to the extent that a prolonged and thorough search makes this possible.

~snip~

JohnM

Chief Justice Warren:
"Now I think our job here is essentially one for the evaluation of evidence as distinguished from being one of gathering evidence, and I believe at the outset at least we can start with the premise that we can rely upon the reports of the various agencies that have been engaged in investigation of the matter, the FBI, the Secret Service, and others that I may know about at the present time

Gerald Ford:
"The FBI, and I use them as an example, undertook a very extensive investigation. I don't recall how many agents, but they had a massive operation to investigate everything. The commission with this group of lawyers and some additional staff people, then drew upon this information which was available, and we, if my memory serves me accurately, insisted that the FBI give us everything they had. Now that is a comprehensive order from the Commission to the Director and to the FBI. I assume and I think
the Commission assumed that that order was so broad that if they had anything it was their obligation to submit it. Now if they didn't, that is a failure on the part of the agencies, not on the part of the Commission."

Richard Schweiker, Senator and former Church Committee member:
"I think the [Warren] report, to those who have studied it closely, has collapsed like a house of cards.....the fatal mistake the Warren Commission made was not to use its own investigators, but instead to rely on the CIA and FBI personnel, which played directly into the hands of senior intelligence officials who directed the cover-up."

- speaking on Face the Nation on 27 Jun 1976. Schweiker was with Gary Hart the co-chairman of the JFK subcommittee.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2018, 08:41:53 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2018, 12:45:37 AM »

Chief Justice Warren:
"Now I think our job here is essentially one for the evaluation of evidence as distinguished from being one of gathering evidence, and I believe at the outset at least we can start with the premise that we can rely upon the reports of the various agencies that have been engaged in investigation of the matter, the FBI, the Secret Service, and others that I may know about at the present time

Gerald Ford:
"The FBI, and I use them as an example, undertook a very extensive investigation. I don't recall how many agents, but they had a massive operation to investigate everything. The commission with this group of lawyers and some additional staff people, then drew upon this information which was available, and we, if my memory serves me accurately, insisted that the FBI give us everything they had. Now that is a comprehensive order from the Commission to the Director and to the FBI. I assume and I think the Commission assumed that that order was so broad that if they had anything it was their obligation to submit it. Now if they didn't, that is a failure on the part of the agencies, not on the part of the Commission."
Good. So, all I have to do to become a CTer is to believe that the FBI, the Secret Service and other various agencies were in it together as part of a conspiracy. Once I can make myself believe in Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracies I am over the hurdle.

Richard Schweiker, Senator and former Church Committee member:
"I think the [Warren] report, to those who have studied it closely, has collapsed like a house of cards.....the fatal mistake the Warren Commission made was not to use its own investigators, but instead to rely on the CIA and FBI personnel, which played directly into the hands of senior intelligence officials who directed the cover-up."

- speaking on Face the Nation on 27 Jun 1976. Schweiker was with Gary Hart the co-chairman of the JFK subcommittee.
This is patent nonsense because if the Warren Commission had used its own investigators, in whatever numbers, Schweiker would have just concluded that they were part of the conspiracy.
Indeed, wouldn?t it be easier to run a cover-up with people you appoint yourself than to have to use already existing FBI agents, Secret Service agents and other government employees who might or might not want to go along with a large conspiracy?
So, in what way did Schweiker think having the Warren Commission select its own investigators would be superior to using FBI agents? I don?t follow his logic.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2018, 01:44:48 AM »
This is one giant glaring example of conclusions not following from the evidence.

Ok Iacoletti or whatever you name is, you have all the WC facts and the accumulated evidence of thousands of researchers putting millions of hours into this case, what's your conclusion?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2018, 01:44:48 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2018, 03:34:31 AM »
Hale Boggs was on the Warren Commission and he wasn't buying the Single-bullet theory and it seems that the disappearance of Hale Boggs plane over Alaska ,which was never found, sent a message of get on board with the Warren Commission or stop breathing . Two others on the Warren Commission were not really on board either . Are we to believe that Gerald Ford , on his own ,had the bullet in the back moved up to a bullet at the base of the neck with the final report saying " A bullet had entered the base of the back of his neck at a point slightly to the right of the spine . I don't remember Ford being at and running the job that Humes was said to have done at the JFK Autopsy. There were those who thought that Ford was a"Mole" for giving J. Edgar Hoover the scoop on what was being said and done with the task of the Warren Commission !

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2018, 03:52:47 AM »
Hale Boggs was on the Warren Commission and he wasn't buying the Single-bullet theory and it seems that the disappearance of Hale Boggs plane over Alaska ,which was never found, sent a message of get on board with the Warren Commission or stop breathing . Two others on the Warren Commission were not really on board either . Are we to believe that Gerald Ford , on his own ,had the bullet in the back moved up to a bullet at the base of the neck with the final report saying " A bullet had entered the base of the back of his neck at a point slightly to the right of the spine . I don't remember Ford being at and running the job that Humes was said to have done at the JFK Autopsy. There were those who thought that Ford was a"Mole" for giving J. Edgar Hoover the scoop on what was being said and done with the task of the Warren Commission !

Hale Boggs was on the Warren Commission and he wasn't buying the Single-bullet theory and it seems that the disappearance of Hale Boggs plane over Alaska ,which was never found, sent a message of get on board with the Warren Commission or stop breathing .

Even though the WC clearly spelled out that the SBF wasn't essential to their findings, 9 years later "they" killed not only Boggs but everyone else on board to send a message, Holy FK'n WOW!

Although it is not necessary to any essential findings of the Commission to determine just which shot hit Governor Connally....
https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/chapter-1

Are we to believe that Gerald Ford , on his own ,had the bullet in the back moved up to a bullet at the base of the neck with the final report saying " A bullet had entered the base of the back of his neck at a point slightly to the right of the spine .

All Ford did was more accurately reflect the autopsy report, you know the report written and signed off by 3 medical professionals.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2018, 03:52:47 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2018, 04:23:55 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2018, 04:29:09 AM »
Good. So, all I have to do to become a CTer is to believe that the FBI, the Secret Service and other various agencies were in it together as part of a conspiracy. Once I can make myself believe in Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracies I am over the hurdle.
This is patent nonsense because if the Warren Commission had used its own investigators, in whatever numbers, Schweiker would have just concluded that they were part of the conspiracy.
Indeed, wouldn?t it be easier to run a cover-up with people you appoint yourself than to have to use already existing FBI agents, Secret Service agents and other government employees who might or might not want to go along with a large conspiracy?
So, in what way did Schweiker think having the Warren Commission select its own investigators would be superior to using FBI agents? I don?t follow his logic.

???

"This is patent nonsense because if the Warren Commission had used its own investigators, in whatever numbers, Schweiker would have just concluded that they were part of the conspiracy."

LOL

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2018, 04:29:09 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2018, 11:22:44 AM »
With the likes of Dulles and Ford on the Committee, Warren would have had a hell of a job trying to get real evidence into the report. By using the FBI, the CIA and the Secret Service evidence, it was a boondoddle for those two to to get the verdict required by the conspirators.

If Earl Warren had employed his own investigators, which he certainly should have done, he still would have had an uphill battle against those two quislings on his committee, but at least we would have been able to trust the evidence produced.