Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My Expose of the JFK Assassination  (Read 7281 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: My Expose of the JFK Assassination
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2018, 08:34:56 PM »
Advertisement
What did you see in the Zapruder film, John?

I don't see a guy getting shot by his wife, but I'm looking forward to seeing Mr. Pickering's evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2018, 08:34:56 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2018, 08:42:47 PM »
I have a hero in my midst who cares not about the truth but about defending and keeping alive the legend that Lee Harvey Oswald murdered JFK.  Well, hero, whatever it turns out to be, it will be a milion times closer to the truth than any of the disinformation on this forum.  Why don't you let me speak my mind without butting in?  Let the rubes hear some truth for a change.  Would that be the end of the world?  I know you cannot wait to attack and ridicule and mock everything I say.  That is well understood.  I do not ask for your approval about anything I say.  Just let me speak my piece in my own thread without you excrementing all over it with your obvious sarcasm and contempt.  Can you do that, Hero?

:'(

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2018, 09:01:45 PM »
Before I go read what the trolls left on my post, I want to say this.  I entered the word "Jackie" in the Search bar and pressed the search button in the upper right hand corner of this web site to see if anyone else in this huge forum dedicated to the JFK Assassination was saying anything similar to what I am saying by stating that Jackie was the murderer of her own husband.  Do you know what I found?  No?  Well, I will tell you.  I found that of all the people posting here, not one single person other than me has come within ten miles of saying what I am saying here.  So, what can we infer from this?  One possibility of course is that I am either deranged or a Troll who is telling a lie that nobody else would ever believe to be true, so of course nobody else would ever say what I am saying here.  But that is not the reason.  The reason why nobody else here is coming even close to the truth about who actually killed JFK is that this entire forum is ONLY dedicated to discussing the fantasy that Lee Harvey Oswald was the assassin of JFK.  Why, his picture is even shown in the right hand upper corner of the web site to remind us all who killed JFK.  That is a given.  That is an assumption.  We are not to question that assumption.  We are to embrace it and delve into the fine details of that assumption while completely ignoring the truth of who killed JFK.  In a forum like this, I am an unwanted heretic.  My voice and my point of view is definately not wanted here.  I can understand that.  But maybe, just maybe, my point of view needs to be heard in a place like this. I am no friend of Jews, as the person above me pointed out, but, that aside, if you will allow me to stay here without banning me or censoring me, I promise that I will stick to only telling the truth about the JFK Assassination as I believe it to be.  I will let people see what I say and make up their mind whether or not I am a lying deceiver or a person who is honestly telling the truth.  Like I said, all I care about is telling the truth and wanting others to know the truth.  This place needs to hear what I have to say, if you will allow me to say it.  I believe that at least some members of this forum would like to actually know the truth about the JFK assassination, and I mean to tell it, if I am allowed to stay here.  I know who runs this web site, so I guess it will be up to them if I am allowed to state my case without censorship or harrassment or not. As a person who wants to tell truth, I know I have a lot of enemies here, but do I have any allies here at all?  If I do, please let me know I am not alone.
I'm with you, my brother.  To delve into this deeper, google 'mark o'blazney meet culto', and there you shall find the majestry (some shameless self-promotion there_

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2018, 09:01:45 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2018, 09:08:34 PM »
I'm with you, my brother.  To delve into this deeper, google 'mark o'blazney meet culto', and there you shall find the majestry (some shameless self-promotion there_

I am saying by stating that Jackie was the murderer of her own husband.

You need help....  If Jackie were bent on murdering Jack.... Do you really believe she would shoot him while parading in front of hundreds of witnesses??

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2018, 09:09:43 PM »
Hell hath no fury...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2018, 09:09:43 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2018, 09:25:34 PM »
I don't see a guy getting shot by his wife, but I'm looking forward to seeing Mr. Pickering's evidence.

I asked what you did see...

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2018, 09:31:17 PM »
I asked what you did see...

Is there a point to this?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2018, 09:31:17 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2018, 09:32:39 PM »
Hell hath no fury...

Does Jackie look "furious" to you as she smiles and waves her gun free hands at the crowd?