Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: My Expose of the JFK Assassination  (Read 7282 times)

Offline Thomas Pickering

My Expose of the JFK Assassination
« on: October 19, 2018, 04:32:43 AM »
Advertisement
Here is a synopsis of what I believe about the JFK Assassination.  First of all, the actual Assassin of JFK was Jackie Kennedy his wife, sitting next to him inside the Limousine.  Governor John Connally was a co-conspirator in that he was Jackie's handler, telling her what to do in the moments leading up to the assassination.  But this is just the beginning of trying to understand the mystery of this assassination.  By my definition,everybody inside the Limousine, except for JFK himself of course, had to know about the assassination in advance.  Most people inside of the Motorcade also had to know about the assassination in advance. This was big Conspiracy, involving a lot of people.  The CIA organized and set up the assassination.  This was a 100% CIA operation.  As for the why, I do not know this but I suspect that JFK was about to do something using his authority as POTUS that a lot of people in the Deep State did not want to happen.  One major theory of mine is that Kennedy was determined to break up the CIA itself, as he threatened to do.  So the CIA went into a lethal mode to protect itself from being destroyed.  It conspired with the U.S. Secret Service to allow a Sitting U.S. President who was a dangerous wild card to the CIA to be assassinated and replaced by a man who was fully corrupt, LBJ.  LBJ was a friend of the CIA, unlike JFK.  So they just killed him and replaced him.  Problem solved.  I invite people to comment on this.  I am prepared to use the frames of the Zapruder film itself as evidence of my theory, which I believe to be truth.  What I want is for Justice to come to those who were behind this Assassination and for JFK to get the Justice he has been denied up to this day.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 04:52:50 AM by Thomas Pickering »

JFK Assassination Forum

My Expose of the JFK Assassination
« on: October 19, 2018, 04:32:43 AM »

Offline John Mytton

Re: My Expose of the JFK Assassination
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 04:38:38 AM »
Here is a synopsis of what I believe about the JFK Assassination.  First of all, the actual Assassin of JFK was Jackie Kennedy is wife, sitting next to him inside the Limousine.  Governor John Connally was a co-conspirator in that he was Jackie's handler, telling her what to do in the moments leading up to the assassination.  But this is just the beginning of trying to understand the mystery of this assassination.  By my definition,everybody inside the Limousine, except for JFK himself of course, had to know about the assassination in advance.  Most people inside of the Motorcade also had to know about the assassination in advance. This was big Conspiracy, involving a lot of people.  The CIA organized and set up the assassination.  This was a 100% CIA operation.  As for the why, I do not know this but I suspect that JFK was about to do something using his authority as POTUS that a lot of people in the Deep State did not want to happen.  One major theory of mine is that Kennedy was determined to break up the CIA itself, as he threatened to do.  So the CIA went into a lethal mode to protect itself from being destroyed.  It conspired with the U.S. Secret Service to allow a Sitting U.S. President who was dangerous wild card to the CIA to be assassinated and replaced by a man who was fully corrupt, LBJ.  LBJ was a friend of the CIA, unlike JFK.  So they just killed him and replaced him.  Problem solved.  I invite people to comment on this.  I am prepared to use the frames of the Zapruder film itself as evidence of my theory, which I believe to be truth.  What I want is for Justice to come to those who were behind this Assassination and for JFK to get the Justice he has been denied up to this day.

Governor John Connally was a co-conspirator in that he was Jackie's handler

Thumb1:

JohnM

Offline Thomas Pickering

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 04:45:20 AM »
In my theory, Secret Service Agent Clint Hill was a co-conspirator who allowed Jackie to murder JFK in cold blood and did absolutely nothing to try to stop it.  He covered up for Jackie after the assassination. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 04:45:20 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 10:58:26 AM »
No...the way I heard it is that First Lady Wannabe--- Ladybird Johnson hired a double to ride with the VP and it was her behind the picket fence.

Offline Thomas Pickering

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 12:14:05 PM »
Although I am completely new on the forum, I am not new to the internet.  I am not new to childish sarcastic attacks on the truth such as the one that was made above me.  Quite the contrary.  I have experienced them everywhere on the internet.  I have come to expect that whenever I go anywhere and tell the truth about anything, I will be subject to such immature childish attacks, which are actually very revealing about the people making the attacks.  For example, the person who attacked me above did not address any of the points I made very eloquently to state why that I believe Jackie is the assassin of her own husband.  He just mocked and ridiculed and dissmissed the entire concept of what I was saying without addressing it as a factual possibility at all.  I am well accustomed to such tactics.  This is not just happening on this forum.  It is happening everywhere across the internet. Why is it that truth is hated and mocked and ridiculed in this world and lies and deception and ignorance are promoted so strongly, especially inside America?  This topic goes far beyond the JFK assassination.  It goes to the heart of what American society is.  America is supposed to be the most technically advanced country in the world, and perhaps we are that, but spirtually (which another way of saying truthfully) it is my experience that the American people are the most ignorant and deceived people on earth, who are so brainwashed that they no longer care about truth.  Truth to them is what the mass herd of people believe it to be.  They do not think for themselves.  They do not question.  Their minds are like closed boxes and they are unable to think.  All they can do is jump on the bandwagon of what someone else has given them to believe.  As someone who cares about truth, I am greatly dismayed at what I see in the vast majority of American people.  I consider myself a truth sayer who is trying to wake people up, but its almost impossible to wake up most Americans in this day and age.  We live in an age of deception, where deception is truth and actual truth is attacked and degraded as "Fake News" and "Conspiracy Theories" to be mocked and ridiculed by such fine people as Jerry Freeman.  I find this extremely sad.  I do not expect anything I say here to make one bit of a difference in the big scheme of things, but I think it is important to state what I believe to be the truth.  Here is the truth about the JFK assassination that goes far beyond the assassination itself:  America in 2018 is a very heavily deceived society, where lies are promoted as truth, and actual truth has become lies.  American society itself is a lie.  It can only continue to exist if the American people believe all the lies they have been told.  So the liars and deceivers and mockers and ridiculers are king in American society and people who only want the truth to be known are mocked and belittled and put down.  This is the truth and yet I will certainly be mocked and ridiculed even for saying these words by those who hate and despise the truth.  As I said before, I am fully willing to back up what I said about the JFK assassination with actual evidence, the Zapruder film itself.  I consider it a great and worthy caused to spread truth and back it up with evidence, and let the mockers and ridiculers do what they do best.  Of course Jerry Freeman is a Hero Member of this forum.  I would expect nothing less.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 04:47:48 PM by Thomas Pickering »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 12:14:05 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 01:22:38 PM »
Thumb1:

JohnM

Hey, it  seems Mytton is a conspiracy believer after all.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 05:10:00 PM »
Well, before the forum restart, Patrick Jackson had a thread on Jackie having hidden blood cannons in her purse.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 05:10:00 PM »

Offline Thomas Pickering

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 05:15:30 PM »
All the Heroes of the JFK Assassination Forum are coming out to welcome the new arrival in their midst.  I feel honored to be getting a Hero's welcome here.  Are there any other Heroes among you wanting to lay your heroic sarcasm and contempt at my feet?  Come on out.  We'll have a party to celebrate the evil of Lee Harvey Oswald and spit in the face of truth.