Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Did Oswald Arrive At The Tippit Murder Scene In Car #207  (Read 10192 times)

Offline Steve Logan

Re: Did Oswald Arrive At The Tippit Murder Scene In Car #207
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2018, 04:51:58 PM »
Keystone Cops ! I don't think there was any doubt as to the fact that Oswald was supposed to have been shot in the Texas Theater. Shot Dead , not just shot ! I'm sure that Ruby was not in a very good mood when he finds out that LHO is in custody because it would then be up to Ruby to terminate the breathing pattern of LHO,  which he did on Sunday. I find it quite odd that the plotters took such a chance with the assassination setup to take place in Dealey Plaza in front of people and of course with JFK's wife Jackie sitting right next to him and of course John Connally being hit with his wife sitting right next to him . For the two women to not get hit was a miracle . We know one shot missed the whole damn Limo and that other shots were errant miscues . I've always felt that a message was being sent to "others" by shooting down JFK like they did , out in the open . I think that message was for those who were teetering on the edge of non conformity as to what was taking place , to get on board with the changes that would take place after LBJ took over , or take a Dirt Nap . The choice was theirs .
According to one of the Assassination Savants on here, there were two Oswalds in the theater. They probably didn't want to shoot the wrong one.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 04:53:31 PM by Steve Logan »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2018, 05:06:19 PM »
According to one of the Assassination Savants on here, there were two Oswalds in the theater. They probably didn't want to shoot the wrong one.
The assassination is just an event that these people use to express their personal grievances against the world. Against "the government" or "the CIA" or this vague all powerful "they" or "them."

It's absurd to think that JFK posed any threat to the status quo. He was a moderate on domestic policies and an anti-communist on foreign policies.

It's even more absurd to think that the only way these powerful groups that supposedly killed him could stop him would be to kill him in broad daylight. We know how presidents can be stopped. There are all sorts of ways to oppose him. You don't need to kill him to do so.

Offline Brian Doyle

Did Oswald Arrive At The Tippit Murder Scene In Car #207
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2018, 05:19:45 PM »
HUH??  I suspect that Lee Oswald was the person who planted the spent shells and the rifle.... The HOAX attempt that he was involved in called for him to APPEAR to have taken a couple of shots at JFK thus he wanted to appear to be guilty of shooting AT JFK BEFORE  BEFORE  the murder.....

After he learned that JFK had been murdered he realized that he was a sucker ( a patsy) but he still trusted the agency to send him legal assistance, he didn't want to blow his cover if the agency was planning to use the assassination to obtain the goal of infiltrating Castroland.

But by Saturday night His patience was running out and the agency knew he was about to explode....Thus he was silenced for good on Sunday morning....

No way...There's too many witnesses like Carr and Rowland to other people being up on the 6th floor...Dillard also photographed a man in a white T-shirt in the west window...If you follow the evidence I discovered by interviewing Sarah Stanton's relatives, there's a new witness to Oswald being by the 2nd floor lunch room in the form of Sarah Stanton, who saw Oswald standing outside it on the staircase landing with a soda right before going outside to watch the motorcade...This places Oswald in close proximity to the lunch room itself where Carolyn Arnold saw him at 12:25 by himself...It doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to figure out that Oswald was in the lunch room in the time in between Carolyn Arnold's sighting and Baker & Truly's 6 minutes later...That doesn't give Oswald enough time to do the chinese fire drill of running up to the 6th floor to shoot Kennedy and back down in time for Baker...

There's a group of fools in the CT community led by Jim DiEugenio who ignore my incredible breakthrough in Sarah Stanton's witnessing all for the reason of maintaining their petty egos at the expense of research credibility and the truth about the assassination...These people are currently marching naked in their grand "ethos" parade while stupidly not noticing that they practice the exact same posture on my assassination evidence as the Lone Nutters...

Yes, Oswald was faithful CIA operative who maintained cover at the police station according to his training...He was murdered because the plotters knew their deceptions would not survive the scrutiny of a real trial...One where Oswald's presence on the 2nd floor during the shooting would eventually come out...Key to this was FBI altering the true witnessing of Sarah Stanton and Carolyn Arnold, who were very dangerous due to their seeing Oswald where he actually was during the shooting...

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2018, 05:26:37 PM »
The assassination is just an event that these people use to express their personal grievances against the world. Against "the government" or "the CIA" or this vague all powerful "they" or "them."

It's absurd to think that JFK posed any threat to the status quo. He was a moderate on domestic policies and an anti-communist on foreign policies.

It's even more absurd to think that the only way these powerful groups that supposedly killed him could stop him would be to kill him in broad daylight. We know how presidents can be stopped. There are all sorts of ways to oppose him. You don't need to kill him to do so.

Sure Steve, I'm sure you actually believe that...Meanwhile back on planet Earth we have whole histories of JFK being the nemesis of just about every institutionalized power group in the US and their foreign and domestic agendas...All covered by the good side of Jim D and Douglass...JFK stood-down the generals who wanted pre-emptive nuclear war against Russia and an invasion of Cuba...Once JFK was assassinated Johnson assured those same powers their war in Viet Nam that Kennedy was documented as planning to withdraw from...Douglass covers a whole background of JFK breaking protocol and negotiating with Khrushchev in private letters to defuse the Cold War...Even Castro at the end as well with Daniel...

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2018, 06:19:22 PM »
No way...There's too many witnesses like Carr and Rowland to other people being up on the 6th floor...Dillard also photographed a man in a white T-shirt in the west window...If you follow the evidence I discovered by interviewing Sarah Stanton's relatives, there's a new witness to Oswald being by the 2nd floor lunch room in the form of Sarah Stanton, who saw Oswald standing outside it on the staircase landing with a soda right before going outside to watch the motorcade...This places Oswald in close proximity to the lunch room itself where Carolyn Arnold saw him at 12:25 by himself...It doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to figure out that Oswald was in the lunch room in the time in between Carolyn Arnold's sighting and Baker & Truly's 6 minutes later...That doesn't give Oswald enough time to do the chinese fire drill of running up to the 6th floor to shoot Kennedy and back down in time for Baker...

There's a group of fools in the CT community led by Jim DiEugenio who ignore my incredible breakthrough in Sarah Stanton's witnessing all for the reason of maintaining their petty egos at the expense of research credibility and the truth about the assassination...These people are currently marching naked in their grand "ethos" parade while stupidly not noticing that they practice the exact same posture on my assassination evidence as the Lone Nutters...

Yes, Oswald was faithful CIA operative who maintained cover at the police station according to his training...He was murdered because the plotters knew their deceptions would not survive the scrutiny of a real trial...One where Oswald's presence on the 2nd floor during the shooting would eventually come out...Key to this was FBI altering the true witnessing of Sarah Stanton and Carolyn Arnold, who were very dangerous due to their seeing Oswald where he actually was during the shooting...

Lee told Capt Fritz that he saw Junior Jarman and Harold Norman ( He didn't know them by name ) "Come in"  as he was eating his lunch in the first floor lunch room.  Both Jarman, and Norman testified that they did in fact "come in" and take the elevator to the fifth floor at 12:25 / 12: 27. Lee told Fritz that after he finished his lunch there in the first flor lunch room he went to the secnd floor to purchase a coke from the vending machine.  Roy Truly and Officer Baker saw him there in the second floor lunchroom at about 12:32.   

Nobody saw a man with a gun behind that sixth floor window at the time of the murder....  Arnold Rowland saw a man with a HUNTING RIFLE at the west end of the sixth floor BEFORE the shooting....And Howard Brennan saw a man who was dressed in light colored khaki clothing STANDING
 and aiming a HUNTING RIFLE out of a window during the shooting.  Brennan could not have been describing Lee Oswald nor the SE corner window ....Because a man could not have stood behind that half open window and aimed a rifle out of it. 

It doesn't take a Sherlock Holmes to figure out that Oswald was in the lunch room in the time in between Carolyn Arnold's sighting and Baker & Truly's 6 minutes later..

Do you believe that Lee was not able to walk?    What causes you to believe that he was anchored to a given spot?   Lee said that he was on the first floor at 12:26 / 12:27 and then went to the second floor lunchroom...... 
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 06:44:41 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Brian Doyle

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2018, 06:42:34 PM »
Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.
Mr. BALL. Did you question Oswald about that?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.
Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

Carolyn Arnold said Oswald looked like he was set up and eating lunch when she saw him in the 2nd floor lunch room...

If you pay attention to the wording in Ball's Commission interview of Fritz he is trying to get Fritz to say Oswald came up from the 1st floor to get a Coke...The specific wording "he was up there" connotes having gone up there from the 1st floor...Fritz uses verbal tactics to not conflict with Ball but he makes it plain that Oswald did not say he went up there to get a Coke...He simply says Oswald had a Coca Cola...The same Coca Cola that Sarah Stanton saw Oswald with shortly before the assassination just outside the lunch room...We can assume he still had it when Carolyn Arnold saw him shortly after...And even more so we can assume Oswald still had that same Coke when Baker and Truly saw him at 12:31...Smart researchers will see that Baker struggled with this Coke on his statements and crossed it out because they needed to get rid of it and its evidentiary significance...It showed an Oswald who was up in the 2nd floor lunch room getting a soda before, during, and after the shooting...The great Jim DiEugenio reacts to this brilliant evidence with moronic silence...The type of silence of all primitive brutes and Neanderthals...His servile gate-keepers then remove its discoverer...   

Jarman and Norman had to go up the steps that Oswald was seen looking at through the lunch room door window by Baker...He would have known that Jarman and Norman would have come in through the back entrance to get there...Remember, this is the same guy who lied about being out front with Shelley...

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2018, 07:02:07 PM »
LBJ was on his way to prison if JFK is not assassinated and the oil depletion allowance is going to set off the Oil barons and take away huge profits and the Vietnam war ( which was a money machine )  would make the Johnsons Bell Helicopter stock and other companies a ton of money to support "The War" efforts . The day JFK was Assassinated was the day that all of Johnsons problems went away ( Billie Sol Estes & Bobby Baker , included ) ! If you got on the wrong side of Lying Lyndon then your ability to breathe became a problem !

Online Walt Cakebread

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2018, 07:03:48 PM »

Oswald was faithful CIA operative who maintained cover at the police station according to his training...He was murdered because the plotters knew their deceptions would not survive the scrutiny of a real trial...One where Oswald's presence on the 2nd floor during the shooting would eventually come out...Key to this was FBI altering the true witnessing of Sarah Stanton and Carolyn Arnold, who were very dangerous due to their seeing Oswald where he actually was during the shooting...

Oswald was faithful CIA operative who maintained cover at the police station according to his training...

No doubt Lee was a trained intelligence agent....  He fancied himself as James Bond or Herb Philbrick.   He maintained his cover after his apprehension at the theater.....but he was not under control of the CIA at the time of the coup d e'tat.  I believe that he thought he was working for the FBI... 

He was murdered because the plotters knew their deceptions would not survive the scrutiny of a real trial..

Yes, that's right....  a dead man cannot defend himself....  And they ( Hoover)  dumped the entire blame on a hapless dupe....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2018, 07:04:33 PM »
How long does it take to drink a damn coke?

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2018, 07:06:57 PM »
Nothing I wrote doesn't come from the direct evidence...

How about some cites then?

Mobile View