Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Did Oswald Arrive At The Tippit Murder Scene In Car #207  (Read 7402 times)

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
Re: Did Oswald Arrive At The Tippit Murder Scene In Car #207
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 07:11:33 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Andrews is just a commenter...

The problem with Lee arriving in car #207 is Lee is the alleged white T-shirt Oswald seen by Roger Craig...That Oswald left in the station wagon headed towards Oak Cliff and there was a witness who said he saw him in a restaurant shortly after...However Lee was transported he ended up at 10th St somehow whether it was by the station wagon, Tippit, or Westbrook's car #207...Whatever the form of transport the 10th St location was obviously a rendezvous point of some kind seeing how Lee, Tippit, and Westbrook (and Croy) ended up there all at the same time...The Texas Theater final destination being the determiner...It is plain that Tippit was supposed to pick-up Harvey but the bus got delayed in traffic so he jumped over to the taxi in order to meet the rendezvous that Tippit was operating under...Having failed to meet Harvey Tippit drove around in frustration and called his contact to see what was going on...Westbrook was aware of Harvey because he went outside the boarding house and honked...But the Oswald by Westbrook's car #207 in the alley is Lee in his white T-shirt...It is possible Westbrook transported and dropped-off Harvey at the Theater after picking him up after he left the boarding house...Westbrook then drives to 10th a short distance away and rendevous with Lee and Tippit...

It could be the original plan was for Tippit to pick-up Harvey and transport him to the Texas Theater...But you have to think if there were so many witnesses to Tippit being at the GLOCO station that picking up Harvey in public might be dangerous to exposing the plot...Perhaps Tippit was going to gun down or arrest Harvey? Or maybe just keep track of him? In any case there was a second plan Tippit wasn't aware of for the already-arrived Lee to meet him on 10th St with Westbrook observing...If the restaurant sighting of Lee in Oak Cliff is real then Lee got to 10th St somehow from there...If car#207 was at the boarding house then it somehow got to 10th St afterward...

The problem with your scenario is:.... It's waaaaay to complicated.    Complicated plots are to be avoided because too many things can go wrong.

As a matter of fact the plot that was used would not have succeeded if the master manipulator LBJ  was not pulling the strings....  The plot started unraveling before the shots were fired.....  Lee Oswald was not behind the window where he could have been shot and killed by an "alert" security guard" ....If that damned Lee Oswald had only learned to follow orders , his corpse would have been behind that window ....Case closed.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 07:16:50 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2018, 07:11:33 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Did Oswald Arrive At The Tippit Murder Scene In Car #207
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2018, 07:22:59 PM »
Not necessarily when everything is under the control of the plotters...Baker was their problem and he stayed away from placing Oswald where he was in his affidavit...

You're wrong...Oswald was ordered to be in the 2nd floor lunch room so he could be set-up on the 6th floor without interference...I would say he was probably supposed to be shot at the Texas Theater...

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 09:21:58 PM »
In his denial a certain notorious retired researcher is now denying that Tippit was at the GLOCO station...He's trying to say the multiple witnesses were all crazy or lying...What the anti-Armstrong people deny tells you what they are worried about...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 09:21:58 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2018, 09:22:38 PM »
Not necessarily when everything is under the control of the plotters...Baker was their problem and he stayed away from placing Oswald where he was in his affidavit...

You're wrong...Oswald was ordered to be in the 2nd floor lunch room so he could be set-up on the 6th floor without interference...I would say he was probably supposed to be shot at the Texas Theater...

I would say he was probably supposed to be shot at the Texas Theater.

Yes, that was plan "B" if plan "A" failed and Lee slipped away from being killed ......  Of course Lee was totally unaware that he was being set up to be killed....  When He left the TSBD he was following the hoax plan that he thought would get him accepted by Castro....

In the end they were forced to fall back to Plan "C"...  And have a nut who was out of his mind with grief, silence the patsy. 

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2018, 09:26:00 PM »
You're failing to answer the point...Oswald was never supposed to be on the 6th floor according to the conspiracy...He had to be kept away from the 6th floor because he would have realized he was being framed and tried to interfere...He was where Sarah Stanton and Carolyn Arnold saw him in the 2nd floor lunch room or on the staircase landing outside it...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2018, 09:26:00 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2018, 09:30:27 PM »
I love it when two fabricators have conflicting fabrications!

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 12:03:48 AM »
Nothing I wrote doesn't come from the direct evidence...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2018, 12:03:48 AM »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2018, 12:32:59 AM »

Oswald was ordered to be in the 2nd floor lunch room so he could be set-up on the 6th floor without interference...

HUH??  I suspect that Lee Oswald was the person who planted the spent shells and the rifle.... The HOAX attempt that he was involved in called for him to APPEAR to have taken a couple of shots at JFK thus he wanted to appear to be guilty of shooting AT JFK BEFORE  BEFORE  the murder.....

After he learned that JFK had been murdered he realized that he was a sucker ( a patsy) but he still trusted the agency to send him legal assistance, he didn't want to blow his cover if the agency was planning to use the assassination to obtain the goal of infiltrating Castroland.

But by Saturday night His patience was running out and the agency knew he was about to explode....Thus he was silenced for good on Sunday morning....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2018, 12:32:59 AM »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2018, 01:13:24 AM »
I love it when two fabricators have conflicting fabrications!

No comments from the peanut gallery.......Just Stuff yer face with popcorn.....

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2018, 04:24:30 PM »
Keystone Cops ! I don't think there was any doubt as to the fact that Oswald was supposed to have been shot in the Texas Theater. Shot Dead , not just shot ! I'm sure that Ruby was not in a very good mood when he finds out that LHO is in custody because it would then be up to Ruby to terminate the breathing pattern of LHO,  which he did on Sunday. I find it quite odd that the plotters took such a chance with the assassination setup to take place in Dealey Plaza in front of people and of course with JFK's wife Jackie sitting right next to him and of course John Connally being hit with his wife sitting right next to him . For the two women to not get hit was a miracle . We know one shot missed the whole damn Limo and that other shots were errant miscues . I've always felt that a message was being sent to "others" by shooting down JFK like they did , out in the open . I think that message was for those who were teetering on the edge of non conformity as to what was taking place , to get on board with the changes that would take place after LBJ took over , or take a Dirt Nap . The choice was theirs .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2018, 04:24:30 PM »

Mobile View