Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Did Oswald Arrive At The Tippit Murder Scene In Car #207  (Read 7396 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Did Oswald Arrive At The Tippit Murder Scene In Car #207
« on: October 16, 2018, 09:43:11 PM »
I fancy myself a good detective but David Andrews is speculating if Oswald got to the Tippit murder scene in Captain Westbrook's car #207? It was right there in front of us but none of us figured-out the obvious...Oswald was seen on the sidewalk by many witnesses but he probably got there after walking there from Westbrook's patrol car that was parked in the alley...Tippit just so happened to be parked blocking the driveway that Westbrook's patrol car was in...Having not been able to pick-up Oswald at the GLOCO station Tippit somehow rendezvous-ed with Oswald at 10th St after car #207 dropped him off there...

Checkmate gentlemen...
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 09:45:53 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: October 16, 2018, 09:43:11 PM »

Online Jerry Freeman

• Mk 4:22
Re: Did Oswald Arrive At The Tippit Murder Scene In Car #207
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 09:55:03 PM »
OK...I give up. Who is David Andrews?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 10:11:36 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
OK...I give up. Who is David Andrews?

OK...I give up

You should have stopped right there?

Just saying?.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 10:11:36 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2018, 10:14:21 PM »
I'm sure it's somebody on the Education Forum.  Doyle has an unhealthy obsession about what goes on there.

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 11:46:59 PM »
I fancy myself a good detective but David Andrews is speculating if Oswald got to the Tippit murder scene in Captain Westbrook's car #207? It was right there in front of us but none of us figured-out the obvious...Oswald was seen on the sidewalk by many witnesses but he probably got there after walking there from Westbrook's patrol car that was parked in the alley...Tippit just so happened to be parked blocking the driveway that Westbrook's patrol car was in...Having not been able to pick-up Oswald at the GLOCO station Tippit somehow rendezvous-ed with Oswald at 10th St after car #207 dropped him off there...

Checkmate gentlemen...

Put a cork in it, and go sleep it off.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 11:46:59 PM »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2018, 01:38:08 AM »

Checkmate gentlemen...

Lee was never at the Tippit murder scene......

Online Mike Orr

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2018, 03:03:56 AM »
LHO could not have been at the Tippit murder scene and also be sitting in the Texas theatre . As we know , it is physically impossible to be in 2 different places at the same , such as the sixth floor snipers nest and the breakroom . This is one of the reasons Oswald had to be eliminated . The jury trial ( which most likely would have been in Texas ) would have found that the evidence clearly showed LHO to be innocent on both counts of murder . When reading " Reclaiming History " by the late Vincent Bugliosi there are so many falsehoods about LHO that while reading the book , it makes you feel like LHO was guilty before they ever caught him . It looks like Oswald was being set up to take this fall several months before the Assassination occurred . I think "THEY " played him like a violin .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2018, 03:03:56 AM »

Online Walt Cakebread

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 02:24:42 PM »
LHO could not have been at the Tippit murder scene and also be sitting in the Texas theatre . As we know , it is physically impossible to be in 2 different places at the same , such as the sixth floor snipers nest and the breakroom . This is one of the reasons Oswald had to be eliminated . The jury trial ( which most likely would have been in Texas ) would have found that the evidence clearly showed LHO to be innocent on both counts of murder . When reading " Reclaiming History " by the late Vincent Bugliosi there are so many falsehoods about LHO that while reading the book , it makes you feel like LHO was guilty before they ever caught him . It looks like Oswald was being set up to take this fall several months before the Assassination occurred . I think "THEY " played him like a violin .

It looks like Oswald was being set up to take this fall several months before the Assassination occurred . I think "THEY " played him like a violin .

I agree..... though I don't believe it was "several months" before the murder.....  I believe they started manipulating Lee in September ....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2018, 02:24:42 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 05:01:45 PM »

Exactly...And once you show Oswald wasn't guilty it then becomes clear to anyone of average intelligence that there were a lot of people trying to make him look guilty...And once the public realized that, the real framers of Oswald, and therefore killers of JFK, would become obvious, as would their motives...

Notice the Litwins and Lone Nutters stay away from this material while so sincerely peddling their rot...Bugliosi is justly burning in hell right now...

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 06:35:32 PM »
Andrews is just a commenter...

The problem with Lee arriving in car #207 is Lee is the alleged white T-shirt Oswald seen by Roger Craig...That Oswald left in the station wagon headed towards Oak Cliff and there was a witness who said he saw him in a restaurant shortly after...However Lee was transported he ended up at 10th St somehow whether it was by the station wagon, Tippit, or Westbrook's car #207...Whatever the form of transport the 10th St location was obviously a rendezvous point of some kind seeing how Lee, Tippit, and Westbrook (and Croy) ended up there all at the same time...The Texas Theater final destination being the determiner...It is plain that Tippit was supposed to pick-up Harvey but the bus got delayed in traffic so he jumped over to the taxi in order to meet the rendezvous that Tippit was operating under...Having failed to meet Harvey Tippit drove around in frustration and called his contact to see what was going on...Westbrook was aware of Harvey because he went outside the boarding house and honked...But the Oswald by Westbrook's car #207 in the alley is Lee in his white T-shirt...It is possible Westbrook transported and dropped-off Harvey at the Theater after picking him up after he left the boarding house...Westbrook then drives to 10th a short distance away and rendevous with Lee and Tippit...

It could be the original plan was for Tippit to pick-up Harvey and transport him to the Texas Theater...But you have to think if there were so many witnesses to Tippit being at the GLOCO station that picking up Harvey in public might be dangerous to exposing the plot...Perhaps Tippit was going to gun down or arrest Harvey? Or maybe just keep track of him? In any case there was a second plan Tippit wasn't aware of for the already-arrived Lee to meet him on 10th St with Westbrook observing...If the restaurant sighting of Lee in Oak Cliff is real then Lee got to 10th St somehow from there...If car#207 was at the boarding house then it somehow got to 10th St afterward...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2018, 06:46:36 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 06:35:32 PM »

Mobile View